• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5 boys and girls

Started by Coachbanks12, October 12, 2016, 11:42:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Who will be the top teams in 5a boys and 5a girls? It's a lot of good teams in 5a this year

Central Ark

Boys:
1- Parkview
2- Parkview
3- Parkview
4- Parkview
5- Parkview

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Central Ark on October 12, 2016, 08:50:16 pm
Boys:
1- Parkview
2- Parkview
3- Parkview
4- Parkview
5- Parkview

You misspelled Maumelle.

Central Ark

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 14, 2016, 09:19:09 am
You misspelled Maumelle.
1- Parkview
2- Parkview
3- Parkview
4- Parkview
5- Maumelle

ASURedWolf6

Boys
Parkview
LRCA
Maumelle
LR Mills
LR McClellan

Girls
Nettleton
GCT
Batesville
I do not know outside of that. Lol

ASURedWolf6

Forgot about Hot Springs and Alma for boys, my bad. Drop McClellan add HS

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Central Ark on October 14, 2016, 07:29:00 pm
1- Parkview
2- Parkview
3- Parkview
4- Parkview
5- Maumelle

Here, let me help you out:

1a. Parkview
1b. Maumelle
3. Mills
4. Hot Springs
5. LRC

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs boys and girls will be there for sure. Hot Springs girls can win it all

Trojanball24

I know the Hot Springs Boys have the talent to go all da way for real! The girls will struggle cuz Chapel got the studz returning. They will in it

NEA Razorback olfan

Nettleton girls picked up a stud point guard from Rivercrest, Jordan Elder.
They will be a tough out

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs girls got longer and faster and a lot better than last year group. Plus Guinn, Honey and Hunter are better

godeep

Boys                                     Girls
Parkview                             Watson Chapel   
Mills                                    Nettleton
FC                                       Green County             
Hot Springs                         Bateville
Maumelle                            Hot Springs

The Green Arrow

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 20, 2016, 09:39:52 am
Here, let me help you out:

1a. Parkview
1b. Maumelle
3. Mills
4. Hot Springs
5. LRC

You're crazy if you think anyone has a shot to beat Parkview this year in 5A IMO. They're one of the better teams Arkansas has seen here in the last several years. Maumelle without Williams will look different. Parkview has anywhere from 5-8 legitimate D1 players with 3-5 of them being big time players. Lost one player from a team that rolled through 6A last year. Maybe Jonesboro upsets them at home this, but they will be an unstoppable force this year.

Trojanball24

Da Trojans return two D-1s with the best Jr high ive seen in awhile dont under estimate them

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: The Green Arrow on October 25, 2016, 08:40:46 am
You're crazy if you think anyone has a shot to beat Parkview this year in 5A IMO. They're one of the better teams Arkansas has seen here in the last several years. Maumelle without Williams will look different. Parkview has anywhere from 5-8 legitimate D1 players with 3-5 of them being big time players. Lost one player from a team that rolled through 6A last year. Maybe Jonesboro upsets them at home this, but they will be an unstoppable force this year.

Maumelle will look different.  They'll be better.  We had a couple of move-ins, and a couple of transfers.  The loss of Williams will hurt but Tremont will be able to pick up some of that slack along with the other new guys.  Tre has developed his perimeter game, which makes him even more dangerous.  Parkview has a great team, but Maumelle and probably a couple others aren't as far off as everyone thinks. There are gonna be some wars in the Little Rock metro area this season.

croboostbusted

October 26, 2016, 09:38:29 am #15 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:53:55 pm by croboostbusted
Coach Rogers and his staff have the LRCA girls rolling so far this year. High intensity coach, with high intensity players. They have one of the best sophomores in the state the Bradley girl. His daughter is an 8th grader. Next year they will have 2 high D-1 Players. The East is so good this year though.

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 25, 2016, 10:43:06 pm
There are gonna be some wars in the Little Rock metro area this season.

Inciting violence on a public forum will get your hand slapped....not to mention a call from the Obama Administration.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on October 26, 2016, 09:47:06 am
Inciting violence on a public forum will get your hand slapped....not to mention a call from the Obama Administration.

We still Bangin' in the Rock.

And I'd rather be audited than be put on Hillary's hit list.  I don't want to off myself with 3 shots to the back.

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs girls have the Big 3 in Hunter Honey and Guinn and 2 sophomores that better and longer than the 2seniors we lost we also have a solid bench. This is officially Coach Smith first year doing it his way and what will shock teams is the style of play you will see a better team

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on October 26, 2016, 06:00:29 pm
Hot Springs girls have the Big 3 in Hunter Honey and Guinn and 2 sophomores that better and longer than the 2seniors we lost we also have a solid bench. This is officially Coach Smith first year doing it his way and what will shock teams is the style of play you will see a better team

Good luck to Hot Springs this year coach

sportsguy80

Quote from: Trojanball24 on October 25, 2016, 11:59:35 am
Da Trojans return two D-1s with the best Jr high ive seen in awhile dont under estimate them
I may have to question the best Jr high in awhile because the group that just graduated along with this year's senior class were special. Last year's ninth graders were good but were not great in my opinion.

sportsguy80

Parkview will definitely be the team to beat. There is no doubt that 5A will have the best boys & girls basketball.

Coachbanks12

Quote from: sportsguy80 on October 27, 2016, 07:45:33 pm
I may have to question the best Jr high in awhile because the group that just graduated along with this year's senior class were special. Last year's ninth graders were good but were not great in my opinion.
I agree 100% that Jr high team was no where near the best but they were good lol

Coachbanks12

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on October 26, 2016, 07:54:25 pm
Good luck to Hot Springs this year coach
Thank you we are looking to challenge the best

cannon

FWIW, Hot Springs lost to FC on Thursday and BAY, a 2-A school, on Friday at the Hurricane Classic. If they're going to make a run for the ring, they're going to have to get their poop together. Was absolutely no reason for losing either game. Went to the locker room at the half in both games with a distinct advantage and gave it up at the end.

Go Postal

Didn't the Goblins beat LRCA last year? And Harrison still has the same squad coming back also.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Go Postal on December 05, 2016, 03:20:12 pm
Didn't the Goblins beat LRCA last year? And Harrison still has the same squad coming back also.

Yep, they'll definitely be in the mix.

Rocket23

They split last year, and should have been a sweep if not for a questionable coaching move to pull the ball out up 12 in the second half and just throw it around.  Harrison stepped it up on offense and made LRCA pay.

Harrison should be very good this year.  They played good basketball the last half of the season last year.

TNT_15

Did Harrison even make it out of the first round? Lrc has a new coach can't expect them to make those mistakes that cost them the game. Lrc dominated the first matchup last season but after all that was last season. Best of luck to yall

Go Postal

Quote from: TNT_15 on December 06, 2016, 07:47:07 pm
Did Harrison even make it out of the first round? Lrc has a new coach can't expect them to make those mistakes that cost them the game. Lrc dominated the first matchup last season but after all that was last season. Best of luck to yall
Harrison lost in the first round to PA after four OTs, tied 79-79 at 5.9 seconds before going to 5 OTs.  Here is the Gobtv link on youtube if you want to watch the almost 3 hour game or at least the OTs or the end of the game.  Very exciting game and this Goblin squad is back as seniors/juniors this year.

BoxNOne

Quote from: cannon on December 03, 2016, 11:14:42 am
FWIW, Hot Springs lost to FC on Thursday and BAY, a 2-A school, on Friday at the Hurricane Classic. If they're going to make a run for the ring, they're going to have to get their poop together. Was absolutely no reason for losing either game. Went to the locker room at the half in both games with a distinct advantage and gave it up at the end.

Not good for Hot Springs. Forrest City is down this year and Bay is a 1A school.

Marblehog

Hot Springs lost lots of studs.  I told yall last year was the only shot they had to win a title. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas