• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monday & Tuesday 3A SCORES

Started by Brian G, March 09, 2014, 11:09:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

bigbuckb

It is a shame that wining state is so important to this school that you will steal it
Off the backs of good kids.

Brian G

Stop it now.  This is a score thread.

neds

WPWells

WPWells

WPWells

WPWells

WPWells

62-55 with 1:11 left. Burchfield fouled out for BHG

WPWells

WPWells

Charleston vs. ECS for it all. Tigers win 67-59

neds

Arrow Supporter

Quote from: B.G. on March 11, 2014, 06:36:56 pm
Hey mister moderator, you might check the last page to see Charleston posters not using this for scoring thread as well! Oh, I forgot! Charleston is hosting! Don't talk about them. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you are only threatening an opposing team. If you are going to moderate, do it fairly!!!

Arrow Supporter

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 11, 2014, 01:29:18 am
You nailed it chuckBB. I feel like I'm still a part of the brotherhood
Here is a good example from this thread... What does this have to do with the score of the Mayflower game?

jrhall2

It's hard to blame refs unless your team has 0 turnovers, shoots 100%, allows no offensive rebounds, and still looses because of bad calls. Moral is you could have always played better and won regardless of the situation. You determine the outcome of the game as a team.

sillyrabbit

I believe  was tired of hearing about all the talk about the refs sir.

walrus

I have no dog n the fight, just a guy who watches a lot of games at different classifications.

If you check, a lot of teams that advance play at there home floor. For years this has been the case.  It is partially because that teams that think they have a team that can make a run will bid to get the tournament.  It pays off for a while more often than not.

It won't change unless the games are held at neutral sites and the rub there is that colleges (ATU, UCA, UAFS, etc) or independent arenas like Hot Springs or Verizon are either booked or do not feel it is worth their time.

I wish the neutral court system would happen.  I think it would lead to better games and no teams have their worth or reputation questioned.

WPWells

It was obvious who the better team was tonight and the final score reflects it. That's that

Brian G

Quote from: Arrow Supporter on March 11, 2014, 06:58:32 pm
Hey mister moderator, you might check the last page to see Charleston posters not using this for scoring thread as well! Oh, I forgot! Charleston is hosting! Don't talk about them. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. And you are only threatening an opposing team. If you are going to moderate, do it fairly!!!
It WAS directed at everyone.

This one(see quotes) was directed at you.

Granny4two

Typical Arrow Supporter jealousy coming out!

hornethigh-mhs

Arrow Supporter

Quote from: B.G. on March 11, 2014, 07:03:12 pm
Quote from: Arrow Supporter on March 11, 2014, 06:58:32 pm
It WAS directed at everyone.

This one(see quotes) was directed at you.
The Mayflower game was yesterday... Your comments timing was interesting to say the least...

Arrow Supporter

Quote from: Granny4two on March 11, 2014, 07:03:18 pm
Typical Arrow Supporter jealousy coming out!
The truth will set you free granny. Sorry it offended you.

sillyrabbit

Arrow, why don't y'all host the tournament next year so the mods can be biased to you or whatever you are trying to say during the state tournament.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas