• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lower brackets odds . . .

Started by neds, March 08, 2014, 10:05:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

neds

Charleston, Earle or Mayflower going to Hot Springs?

Who's the favorite?   Three really good teams . . .

WPWells

jr17

Mayflower-Charleston will be a GREAT game... this bottom bracket has some good games coming up.

neds

RogerThat

BHG would've killed Fordyce more than they did if they would've looked inside more. Big guy was about 10 inches taller than his matchup and they were still trying to use their guards way too much. But BHG impressed me, very talented team. But I don't think their capable of making it to HS. From what I've heard Earle is probably the only team out of that bunch. Charleston is capable if they force the opponent to play their game.

bigbuckb

BHG could certainly make it if they would play smart. They are by far the biggest team in the state. They have to get the ball inside more. It's insane to have a 6'11 and a 6'9 kids that are athletic and not find ways to get them the ball. That is an automatic if they would. Fordyce was too small and I don't believe earle is any bigger. I wouldn't count them out to get past earle.

BananaHands501

Going to have to go with Charleston to make it out of the lower bracket it's their home court. Can someone send us updates of Charelston and Mayflower.

Hogwild#9

I believe the winner of the Mayflower/Charleston game will make it to the summit to claim state runner up

neds

It really will be interesting to watch it unfold. Earle may not be the best team on that side, but they are indeed 'the hottest' and momentum/confidence is a big contributor to success this time of year.
I have said to several folks that it is possible to see a 3A 5 final as I feel that conf was that strong this year. Of course Charleston will have a lot to say about that and I feel they are truly the team to beat. I am not sure they have played their best basketball yet, but they better soon or it will be over.
Gotta love this time of year.

ZoneBuster

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas