• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday 3A Scores

Started by Brian G, March 07, 2014, 11:54:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodyguard

Thanks but don't put that target on our back, we like to sneak into the thickness and then explode...

WPWells

Y'all...I was a completely unbiased observer tonight. In fact I was probably cheering a little bit for Crest. But those refs did not effect the outcome one bit

GreyColt

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 08, 2014, 08:12:09 pm
Y'all...I was a completely unbiased observer tonight. In fact I was probably cheering a little bit for Crest. But those refs did not effect the outcome one bit
Then you didn't watch the same game!  May not have changed the outcome but they affected the way the game was played.

neds

redandgray

ECS is stout. They would've won the game on their own...especially as well as they shot the ball. But they got babied by officials the entire game. I don't EVER talk about officiating but it was BAD. ECS is the better team for sure and they are dang good...no doubt.

bigbuckb

Big John, earle won't even get past BHG so maybe next year.

Raiderville

Earl is a good team I seen them several times this year but far from being able to handle Episticol!! Earl is very athletic but Episticol very disiplined!!

I dnt know about they zebras though lol....To me refs been a struggle throughout all year!!

Will.I.Am.

This is a scores thread. Quit bickering and post scores. God

870_Hawg

Rivercrest 55 ECS 85 Final

Will.I.Am.

Thank you. Only reason I opened this thread to begin with

neds

Quote from: Will.I.Am. on March 08, 2014, 08:49:01 pm
This is a scores thread. Quit bickering and post scores. God

+1

johnharrison

Quote from: Big John #10 on March 08, 2014, 08:07:38 pm
Earle Bulldogs will murder Episcopal along with their zebras if it comes down to it.

Funny looking at your posts, you complain disproportionately about the officiating.

but, giving you the doubt, explain how you think ECS got "their zebra" in Charleston.

zebrafan69

Omg I had to ask...Earl and Episticol? What kind of tard classes do u take at RiverZoo. Holy goodness

Quote from: Raiderville on March 08, 2014, 08:19:29 pm
Earl is a good team I seen them several times this year but far from being able to handle Episticol!! Earl is very athletic but Episticol very disiplined!!

I dnt know about they zebras though lol....To me refs been a struggle throughout all year!!

ISU7

Quote from: neds on March 08, 2014, 08:01:48 pm
Quote from: Bodyguard on March 08, 2014, 07:59:06 pm
ISU7, motivate them Colts....

Too late
We still have our girls team there ha... 8) Great season Colts, Good game ECS..

bbethel

We all know earle is athletic, but do they have lots of talent.  Who's good for them Ive been
Wanting to know

Raiderville

I have seen Earle three times this year, they are very talented and athletic, but I dont see anyway they can play with the very dicisplined Epist team!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas