• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SCORE THREAD: 2a Girls Finals-Earle vs Hector (Thurs 5:15)

Started by HorseFeathers, March 06, 2016, 11:16:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who ya got?

EARLE
38 (65.5%)
Hector
20 (34.5%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: March 12, 2016, 02:35:13 pm

Mr. Trill

Ro heated up, everything is too easy for her. This is my 1st time seeing her play. She about to have a field day...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 10, 2016, 05:46:33 pm
Ro heated up, everything is too easy for her. This is my 1st time seeing her play. She about to have a field day...

00 is the game changes in this one....Hector can't do anything inside

Mr. Trill

Mr. Trill

But HF she continuously missing easy shots...hopes she keeps getting fed after the drive. She is good as well

nightowl

Mustangfans

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 10, 2016, 05:46:33 pm
Do you think shes everything we all said she was?

Mustangfans

Mr. Trill

Yes she is everything everyone was talking. RO IS THE REAL DEAL!

HorseFeathers

Donnie Jamon

Started bad 1-7 from the floor. Finished half 5-7 from the floor with 15 pts at half

Mr. Trill

If you short like her and  can score on least 3 people close to 6ft every time down the lane without near flaw...then...

Mr. Trill

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 10, 2016, 06:09:41 pm
If you short like her and  can score on least 3 people close to 6ft every time down the lane without near flaw...then...

And I could score on hectors defense tonight, I haven't shot on a goal in near 10 years lol

dc3

Quote from: Mustangfans on March 10, 2016, 05:54:14 pm
Do you think shes everything we all said she was?

No. She has had a lot of misses. I expected her to be flawless. Yes, she has some
Good moves but you can tell she's young. Expecting to be bailed out and and just throwing the ball up.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dc3 on March 10, 2016, 06:17:31 pm
No. She has had a lot of misses. I expected her to be flawless. Yes, she has some
Good moves but you can't tell she's young. Expecting to be bailed out and and just throwing the ball up.

Oh lord, the hornets best had been officially set in fire lol

nightowl

And the barking will begin shortly Earle 54 hector 31 . 5 02 left in the game

Bulldog4life

You people have alot of opinions about these kids encourage them speak life over them you people don't make sense

HorseFeathers

So disagreeing with Earle fans bailing her as uconn ready now makes us bad people....Smh

dc3

Quote from: Bulldog4life on March 10, 2016, 06:22:07 pm
You people have alot of opinions about these kids encourage them speak life over them you people don't make sense

They asked for our opinion. "Is she as good as she was talked up to be?"
The point of forums are for people's opinion..

Big Cat Daddy

#12 from HECTOR ankel is about the size of a baseball she has 19. The girl is tough!

Mustangfans

Quote from: Bulldog4life on March 10, 2016, 06:22:07 pm
I didn't read anyone's reply where they were out right saying negative things about her. At least I didn't take it that way. Have never heard them post anything negative about any player.

Bulldog4life

It's meaningless I made one but after seeing the ignorance that I see on here I will be sure to delete it.

mtindian42

Congrats to the lady dogs... Ro from middle school last year to state champion this year... 😮

HorseFeathers

Shack106

Quote from: dc3 on March 10, 2016, 06:26:15 pm
They asked for our opinion. "Is she as good as she was talked up to be?"
The point of forums are for people's opinion..
If any player on Earle's team isn't as good as anyone thought they'd be. Hecter has to be even more disappointing, by default.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Shack106 on March 10, 2016, 06:35:14 pm
If any player on Earle's team isn't as good as anyone thought they'd be. Hecter has to be even more disappointing, by default.

What are you even talking aboit? Hector was a Cinderella team...Earle has aUconn ready(Earle posters words not mine) freshman won all their stuff...heavy favorite...this game went as expected IMO

Mustangfans

Congrats to the lady Doggs for bringing home the gold. Hats off to the lady's from Hector. Well guys/gals its been an exciting and fun season. Unless there's some softball talk on here I'll catch up with y'all around Sept or Oct. BIC will be a contender. I hope lol. Oh yeah, if anyone hears any gossip about who our next coach is gonna be I'd love to hear it. 3 2a rules!!

Shack106

Quote from: HF on March 10, 2016, 06:37:58 pm
What are you even talking aboit? Hector was a Cinderella team...Earle has aUconn ready(Earle posters words not mine) freshman won all their stuff...heavy favorite...this game went as expected IMO
if you thought Hector had a chance against the "UConn" of 2A girls BB. You have to be very disappointed for Hector to lose by 20 to a team that you say is overrated. Either way, Congrats to Hector for making it this far. And Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs on their 1st of many State Titles

mtindian42

dc3

Quote from: Shack106 on March 10, 2016, 06:35:14 pm

This doesn't even make sense. I don't think there was any hector fan that was shocked. But we held out hope. Earle capitalized when Stanek went down. You could see Hector's momentum deflate rapidly.

Pit Bull

Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs on the first Women's Championship in School History and dropping a 22 piece in the process... Congrats to Hector Lady's for going from a 4th seed like we did in district all the way to the finals... Now of course Roe is not ready for UCONN today but she has dreams of playing there and she is a freshman leading for her team to a State Title and that's a pretty good start to me....

bdubyab60

She's better than any player that played in that game tonight and she has D1 talent. I've seen some good ball players and she's right there at the top as a freshman.

Mustangfans

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 10, 2016, 06:54:40 pm
Enjoy the break mustang👍 See ya next season.
You bet mt. Hope you and your family are doing well!!

BigLion10

Coachbanks12

Roshala Scott has to be the #1 freshmen in the state no question

Mustangfans

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 10, 2016, 07:14:53 pm
She's better than any player that played in that game tonight and she has D1 talent. I've seen some good ball players and she's right there at the top as a freshman.
She's a joy to watch when she's not playing against us. Lol, maybe it'll go to her head and she'll lose a step. Hahahaha not gonna happen though.

Mustangfans

NEark tigers

Quote from: OldManJenkins_ on March 07, 2016, 10:18:43 am
Hector is pretty dang good to. All this talk about earle is making me sick. Yes, the freshman is good. But hector has some girls that can play. I think hector is for real. and i think earle is overlooking hector.. Hector is gonna come out and play and earle is gonna be shocked. Stanek and Fountain can shoot well. the post for hector gets buckets under the rim. not to mention hector has some length and the ability to block a few shots. may the best team win but ol man jenkins is going with hector by a few in a close exciting game.
I have a bottle of PEPTO BISMOL......

bigworm

Congrats to the earle lady bulldogs. 1st time I've seen them play. Wish my lions could have been there playing yall in the Summit. Congrats to the bulldogs also.

mtindian42

ISU7

Quote from: HF on March 10, 2016, 06:15:20 pm
And I could score on hectors defense tonight, I haven't shot on a goal in near 10 years lol
Roe is the truth and she will get better. She's just a ninth grader and she dominated Sr high players. .😎

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 10, 2016, 08:10:23 pm
I have a bottle of PEPTO BISMOL......
Lol And they lost by 20+ points I guess old man Jenkins  really sick now. 😄😃

BoxNOne

I think most people who watched these teams at Marmaduke last week, knew who the winner was going to be. Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs and the old 2A-3 which is being dismantled. As for Roshala Scott, no doubt in my mind we will see her playing D1 in about four years. How high in D1 will depend her and the coaching she receives. The skill set and basketball instincts are there.

mr.gametime

Is Roshala Scott as good as Christyn Williams ..the sophomore at CAC...that girl can ball...she's the number 3 ranked player in the nation for the class of 2018...it would be awesome if one day both of them was playing for the hogs.

RedWolf275

I've only seen Williams once but I would say she is the better player right now. She is about 5'10" or so and can do it all. I could see UConn etc. in her future for sure.

chickasaw fan

nightowl

This win feels better then any other of our 7 state titles at our school

E A R L E  B U L L D O G S /move]

Bulldog4life

Ro had a off game in the finals.. But the state tournament she averaged 30. Lol she's sprouting into something beautiful.. Lords will she will play d1 . ucon bound she's growing she's working out. Right now she can go as far as she wants its on her..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas