• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A Girls Bracket

Started by Brian G, February 28, 2016, 09:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustangfans

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 02, 2016, 07:27:11 pm
Didn't have to show too much today since we got most of our points off of TOs
Real solid defense for sure.

BigLion10

Yea and I know we still have a tough road for sure to make it to the summit gonna be a great rest of the week for sure

Bulldog4life

I've seen Roe play aau ball she's a beast. The scary thing is that it's not just get I don't see a team matching up with the lady bulldogs period not right now any way.

Basketballfan21

Westside will get a rematch against England who will win?

Cheek

March 03, 2016, 06:56:02 am #104 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:44:15 am by Cheek
Quote from: Basketballfan21 on March 03, 2016, 02:07:43 am
Westside will get a rematch against England who will win?

Westside has a very good team.  This is s toss up.  If either team has an off night, they go home.

mtindian42

I'll take England by a bakers dozen.

RedWolf275

Today

Mountain Pine over Riverside by 10
Poyen over Sloan Hendrix by 12
Earle over Foreman by 6

Mustangfans

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 03, 2016, 10:44:01 am
Today

Mountain Pine over Riverside by 10
Poyen over Sloan Hendrix by 12
Earle over Foreman by 6
Watched Foreman play yesterday. They have a girl #23 that's pretty good. She's gotten them where they are now. They'll be going home tonight after Earle drops a 20 piece on them.

jon100580

Sounds like people are underestimating Quitman. Very consistent and very good team work. Look for them to surprise some people.

chickasaw fan

Redwolf, I got to admitt Earle is tough, but i'm going with the three underdogs today. Riverside, Sloan, and Foreman. I really don't like Sloan but that's what makes tournament time special!!

Mustangfans

Quote from: chickasaw fan on March 03, 2016, 12:03:37 pm
Redwolf, I got to admitt Earle is tough, but i'm going with the three underdogs today. Riverside, Sloan, and Foreman. I really don't like Sloan but that's what makes tournament time special!!
Foreman is a decent team, but not good enough to beat Earle.

Cheek1

Quote from: Mustangfans on March 03, 2016, 12:33:53 pm
Foreman is a decent team, but not good enough to beat Earle.
look for mountain pine to clear this side of the
bracket

RedWolf275

Cheek, it may happen but don't look like it right now. Their coach looks good but apparently got no scouting report. #55 for Tiverside can shoot from 27 feet in and Mt Pine looks surprised by it. Haven't seen England but they better be a whole lot better than this or Earle will be state champs.

RedWolf275

RedWolf275

47-26 after 3. A mismatch here

Cheek1

Quote from: Cheek1 on March 03, 2016, 01:16:25 pm
look for mountain pine to clear this side of the
bracket
I need to stay away from Las Vegas, my predictions fail short >:(

Cheek1

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 03, 2016, 01:26:57 pm
Cheek, it may happen but don't look like it right now. Their coach looks good but apparently got no scouting report. #55 for Tiverside can shoot from 27 feet in and Mt Pine looks surprised by it. Haven't seen England but they better be a whole lot better than this or Earle will be state champs.
I'm cheek1, my brother is cheek and 100lbs+ on me  ;D

RedWolf275

Lol. I had Mt Pine also til the game started

Mustangfans

Quote from: Cheek1 on March 03, 2016, 02:32:03 pm
I'm cheek1, my brother is cheek and 100lbs+ on me  ;D
Do one of y'all have a daughter that plays for England?

BigLion10

Mustangfans

I heard the last name Cheek and thought "I wonder". Lol

NeaBaller21

How's Hector look? Predictions on the Riverside vs Hector game?

jon100580

March 03, 2016, 07:10:26 pm #122 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:13:21 pm by jon100580
Quote from: NeaBaller21 on March 03, 2016, 07:01:33 pm
How's Hector look? Predictions on the Riverside vs Hector game?

Hector is pretty good, number 12 is best player and they will rain 3's on you all day if you let them. Solid team but they can get psyched out and start to dwindle.

BoxNOne

Riverside Lady Rebels got big games from Brittany Sain and Bailey Fisher today in their easy win over Mountain Pine. A sophomore and a freshman hitting 8 3's between them. Great job girls !!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 03, 2016, 09:33:42 pm
Riverside Lady Rebels got big games from Brittany Sain and Bailey Fisher today in their easy win over Mountain Pine. A sophomore and a freshman hitting 8 3's between them. Great job girls !!

Congrats and good luck to the Lady Rebels!!
Some very talented freshman in this area!!

BoxNOne

Today
Riverside over Hector     Lady Rebels seem very comfortable playing at Duke in front of a mostly home crowd.

England over JC Westside.    This one could go either way.

Quitman over Sloan Hendrix.   If Quitman is as good as advertised they should take this one by double digits. But there have been several teams who haven't been as good as advertised so who knows.

NEark tigers

Quote from: chickasaw fan on March 03, 2016, 12:03:37 pm
I hope you didn't bet any money on these games.....

RedWolf275

If i had bet my picks, I wouldnt have enough money left to get to Marmaduke.
But I will take
Riverside
JC Westside
Quitman

chickasaw fan

Redwolf, I see  you are finally going with your Lady Rebels!! Why the change of heart now?? Well anyway i like Riverside, Westside, and Sloan today.  And NEAtiger, i went 2out 3 yesterday in my picks. Thats a pretty good average. Not to mention 3-0 on the boys side. 5 out 6 i'll take that any day.

NEark tigers

Quote from: chickasaw fan on March 04, 2016, 11:47:19 am
Redwolf, I see  you are finally going with your Lady Rebels!! Why the change of heart now?? Well anyway i like Riverside, Westside, and Sloan today.  And NEAtiger, i went 2out 3 yesterday in my picks. Thats a pretty good average. Not to mention 3-0 on the boys side. 5 out 6 i'll take that any day.
My bad, I must have read someone else's and thought about you... :o

redrider30

Not sure about the other games but I like Quitman to get to the Championship Game.

RedWolf275

Chickasaw, i will take Quitman over Sloan for all you can stand. As for Lady Rebels, lets say i over estimated the opposition lol. Been reading to much FF!!

AT

The fact that JC-Westside and England played 3 weeks ago makes this game very interesting. England won by 6 at home. Some say England is a completely different team away (who isn't?)

But their first round was very impressive.

Neutral court and some familiarity should breed a good game.

jon100580

Sounds like it was a great game from both sides, Hector pulls it off and crashes everyones picks for the day.

RedWolf275

It was a grinder but very competitive. Lady Rebs didnt score in ot and had 3 turnovers. Good run late for Riverside this year.

Bigditchlion

Great win lady lions! Great season JC Westside.
Lady lions back in the final four!

bdubyab60

The title winner comes out of the England/Earle match up. If either one of them doesn't win it then it is an upset.

Mustangfans

Does anyone know why there's a long gap in between the first 2 and 3rd game?

bdubyab60

They always clear the gym so fans of the other teams can get in.

Mustangfans

The bracket says the 2nd game starts at 1:30 and the 3rd game starts at 6.

bdubyab60

If they just cleared it for an hour then folks would just hang around. It's to give plenty of time to clear out.

RedWolf275

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 05, 2016, 11:31:49 am
They always clear the gym so fans of the other teams can get in.

And to make hard core basketball fans who just want to see all games pay twice. AAA=$$$

bdubyab60

You figure the 130 game isn't over until 3 then pictures and what not 330 before everyone clears out. Then another 30 to 45 minutes for traffic leaving. Really not that much time between the ending of the game and the start of the next

bdubyab60

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 05, 2016, 11:37:37 am
And to make hard core basketball fans who just want to see all games pay twice. AAA=$$$
and that too.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 05, 2016, 11:37:37 am

If your a hardcore fan then 12 bucks shouldn't bother you

mtindian42

Mustangfans

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 05, 2016, 11:39:07 am
You figure the 130 game isn't over until 3 then pictures and what not 330 before everyone clears out. Then another 30 to 45 minutes for traffic leaving. Really not that much time between the ending of the game and the start of the next
Pictures? They can take them outside. Lol

bdubyab60

No I'm just making the later games today.

mtindian42

So I can't bye and all day ticket? I'm allready heading that way

RedWolf275

Quote from: HF on March 05, 2016, 11:41:06 am
If your a hardcore fan then 12 bucks shouldn't bother you

Learn to read HF. Didn't say anything about it bothering me. Just stating one reason why $$$ does it. Reading can be so hard I guess.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas