• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs. Marked Tree trash talk

Started by redrider30, February 25, 2016, 10:02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redrider30

BoxNOne

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Pit Bull

Pit Bull

MT, what's up with you guys squeaking out last night? Burned too many whistles last Saturday night and didn't have any left for last night?

Head Lion

I got $100 that says the Dogs go further than the Indians. Will take all takers.

bigworm

I'll take the Indians for 100. I'm so glad someone finally started this thread. been fun watching yall go at it. everywhere else is boring.

Ctucker

Pit Bull

I'm hoping for a rematch but I won't bet...

mtindian42

Let's start this rivalrie up...lets shut the town down. Let's boycot in the streets. Let's dance Earle the old fashioned way.

Ok nation you lost we won

Your great right? Do great teams not overcome? So just maybe your not what you thought you was... Or no better yet maybe you or... No wait maybe your not. Wait yeah you or...

Ring a bell Earle? You can't pick and choice when your great or not...when your little nation is wining your on this how great we our trip... But as soon as your "great" team loses your back to this we our not that good??? Or your great team got cheated or your players was out...

Yada yada yada...Earle!

All talk... All bad... All good... When you or wining...

We our this we our that... Blah!!! 🙄

Then you lose...you are 😶 the great talk turns to

This team ain't good enough to overcome bad calls??? What?

The refs cheated us... What?

Our players wasn't playing... What? We wasn't focused... What???

But ain't you great Earle? Not my words... (Yours)

News flash dogs... You got beat . Your not great...your what's the word I'm looking for? 😢 baby's

Get over it... Worry about SHHS...

We wouldn't want you to choke!!!!!  now would we? 👎

Mustangfans

Earle is just mad because they got pieces dropped on them

Mr. Trill

I actually  preducated Earle to lose in District,  won't happen no more though

bdubyab60

Pit Bull

We're dropping pieces tonight tho.... Lol....

Mustangfans

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 25, 2016, 06:51:36 pm
We're dropping pieces tonight tho.... Lol....
Dang pit, y'all had ZERO mercy on them boys. 32 piece on their own court.

Pit Bull

That's after benching starter at the half so there was a touch of mercy... No games moving forward Boss...

Mustangfans

You hoping MT wins tomorrow? Or you hope they get beat so they won't have a chance to beat y'all again.

Dogg

Want to play them again and hope they get beat at the same time!

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 25, 2016, 07:27:06 pm
You hoping MT wins tomorrow? Or you hope they get beat so they won't have a chance to beat y'all again.

Strictly want the Tree strictly the Tree...

Mustangfans

Lol, I figured that would be the answer.

nightowl

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 25, 2016, 07:27:06 pm
. Tree you better win tomorrow

Pit Bull

February 25, 2016, 08:11:09 pm #21 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:17:42 pm by Pit Bull

Want to play them again and hope they get beat at the same time!

Lol, that's a Bulldog double entendre for ya.... Lol

Mustangfans

Hey Earle fans, those folks on the Hazen thread has taken a couple shots at y'all. Both girls and boys. If it were my team they were trashing then I wouldn't let them get away with it. But that's just me.

bdubyab60

Because a MT fan is talking up Earle go figure lol

bdubyab60

Also about girls basketball. Yuck lol

Mustangfans

I need to change my user to instigator!!

bdubyab60

Also saw it was one of them 2a2 guys in on it too. But hey it's what this thread is for ain't it

Mustangfans

Trying to sic the pit bull on them. Must be in the doghouse already.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 25, 2016, 10:45:15 pm
Also saw it was one of them 2a2 guys in on it too. But hey it's what this thread is for ain't it
I can guarantee you Earle won last night. Not one time did I hear the refs cheated or they swallowed their whistle etc. Lol.  Congrats Doggs.

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on February 26, 2016, 12:04:10 am
I can guarantee you Earle won last night. Not one time did I hear the refs cheated or they swallowed their whistle etc. Lol.  Congrats Doggs.
Lol

Pit Bull

Quote from: ISU7 on February 26, 2016, 12:04:10 am

Yea but you did see MT barely escape a 4 seed, why is that?

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 25, 2016, 10:53:59 pm
Trying to sic the pit bull on them. Must be in the doghouse already.

Actually reading that tread is what put me to sleep early after a blow out game, a bowl of good dog food and watching my favorite show. "Dog Whisperer!" Sssssshhhhhiiiissss ssshhhha, just like that they put me to sleep.... Not talking about "Nothing!"

mtindian42

MT won that's the name of the game... Rather it be 68-59 or 61-54 a win is a win.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 26, 2016, 05:40:53 am
MT won that's the name of the game... Rather it be 68-59 or 61-54 a win is a win.
Rinse, apply soap, lather, rinse and repeat. Thought you said you can talk trash. Looks like you are stuck on loop/repeat.

Your not gonna get to play Earle anyway. EPC is putting the Indians off the reservation.

Dogg

After EPC get through beating on them, maybe we can stop in Jonesboro on the way home and see that if we can get in a gym so we can beat them again or if not we can play in somebody back yard.

Dogg

Dub it must feel good just beating the heck out of MT year and and year out. I heard they tried to consolidate with EPC because they were tired of being dominated by you guys!
I'm jealous Dub! Dub have they sent the rent check to EPC. You know Earle charges them rent for being in the conference.

bdubyab60

mtindian42

Lol y'all to lame... Where is pit at? I just laugh at y'all... Pit can get under my skin a little...

bdubyab60

At least we ain't repeating ourselves. Talk about lame. And after tonight you guys will be dun dun dun. Or whatever that junk is.

mtindian42

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 26, 2016, 01:42:13 pm
Lol y'all to lame... Where is pit at? I just laugh at y'all... Pit can get under my skin a little...

I am here to motivate you, now gone beat EPC and sho up tomorrow for ya whippin...

mtindian42

The dog is lose...

That hurt man. Cut like a knife...tell me this... Shall this game go down... What makes you so sure it's in the bag for y'all?

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 26, 2016, 05:39:51 pm
I am here to motivate you, now gone beat EPC and sho up tomorrow for ya whippin...
They getting it tonight. He says yawn be his last ten posts have the same 6 words in em.

We actually cut down a tree at work today. Just like we gonna do them fools tonight from tree top and leave em laying cause they ain't worth cutting in to pulp wood and stacking

mtindian42

mtindian42

Not so sure I see... You know deep down you or any of Earle wants any part of the tree...👍

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 26, 2016, 05:50:13 pm
Yawn. Where you at pit answer the ?

1. That guard that carried you guys with 9 or so 3's can't possibly be that hot 2 games in a row... It's impossible...

2. Every shot that you guys attempt on a neutral court will possibly not be seen as a foul just because the shot is challenged...

With those 2 alone we are 15 points better...

bdubyab60

The day we don't want none of tree top ain't never happening. WE OWN THE TREE

mtindian42

Back to the we got cheated card I see... Did Earle not commit any of those fouls? I mean y'all act like the refs was just calling fouls just to be calling them...

Just say it we got beat... It's not that hard!

Pit Bull

Every shot contested should not be considered a foul, I'm sorry call it what you want but that's not right...

mtindian42

I call it a 9 point beat down... Of the great Earle.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas