• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional @ Sloan-Hendrix

Started by ASURedWolf6, February 21, 2016, 03:38:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

NEark tigers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 07:42:33 pm
Didnt have a great game tonight but still solid
Friday night against Tuckerman, she scored only 8, but had 5 rebs, 4 arms, and 4 assists

bdubyab60

19-14 Earle. 5 with the hammer. 513 til half

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 07:49:22 pm
25 has got to get going for Earle.
If Earle had on those black uni's they wore last night,(SHHS) it would be over all ready.. ;D 8)

bdubyab60

Straight up mauling by the dawgs in the second.

36-16 Earle at the half

bdubyab60

13 had a monster two hand dunk. Earle increased the lead with all five starters in the bench. Bohannon is killing them inside when he's in.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 08:01:05 pm
Straight up mauling by the dawgs in the second.

36-16 Earle at the half
Wow. If a Tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it does it make a sound???? ;D

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on February 27, 2016, 08:05:38 pm
Wow. If a Tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it does it make a sound???? ;D
Well we are here and the Tree is awful quiet while it's falling.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 08:08:23 pm
Well we are here and the Tree is awful quiet while it's falling.
Lol Oh Behave Bdubya... ;D

bdubyab60

nightowl

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Proud Buckaroo

bdubyab60

Earle plays and shoots like that they will be tough to beat.

Ctucker

Wow! I wood say they would have to be favorites!

mtindian42

February 27, 2016, 08:45:43 pm #416 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:47:32 pm by mtindian42
First of all. All Our players did play. Second of all the refs called and outstanding game I thought.

Congrats to Earle they just wanted it more.

Indians back to the drawing board

I'm out.

This is earles night tip my hat

bdubyab60

One of the better officiated games I've seen. They let the kids play. Even the girls game was pretty well officiated

ISU7

February 27, 2016, 08:51:29 pm #418 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:54:43 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Ctucker on February 27, 2016, 08:45:08 pm
Wow! I wood say they would have to be favorites!
Without any disrespect to Earle, they just beat Marked Tree, not Cedar Ridge, meaning Earle is and always have been better than the Tree, this isn't nothing big too them, Im quite sure if you ask the Doggs fans about beating Marked Tree like they did they will say Marked Tree who. Remember it's Earle who has the, count them with me  1,2,3,4,5,6,7 World titles. lol Great Job Doggs.

Ctucker

I know that is a very tough region and they blew everybody out so I would say they would have to be the favorite don't mean they will win it but there team is diffently good enough to win it!

Mustangfans

Quote from: Ctucker on February 27, 2016, 09:19:07 pm
I know that is a very tough region and they blew everybody out so I would say they would have to be the favorite don't mean they will win it but there team is diffently good enough to win it!
Ct, they have a Jr High squad that's pretty dang impressive. If I'm not mistaken I believe they didn't lose a game. Help me out Dogg pound.

bdubyab60

They didn't and only a handful of games that were not mercy rule

bdubyab60

Dogs are loaded for the next few years and can do something pretty special there if everything plays out right.

bdubyab60

Earle fans is 13 one of the freshman moved up. Just don't remember him playing much til tonight.

Mustangfans

I know the pain they inflict. They had us 42-2 at halftime in Jr districts.

Ctucker

Good thing we got out of that region!lol But I still don't like it!

RedWolf275

Quote from: chickasaw fan on February 27, 2016, 04:16:06 pm
We knew you were going against Riverside girls, Redwolf. That's a no brainer!! Earle could easily loose both matchups. But Earle is a lot deeper than Riverside or Marked Tree. I would say Earle is the favorite in both games. But I believe emotions could be a big factor in these 2 matchups.

Chickasaw looks like I had this girls game pegged. I thought the Lady Rebels did a good job holding it as close as they did after falling behind by 17 mid 3rd. Earle went into cruise control after that. Earle was the better team.

neafan0653

Sorry to interrupt this thread but STEPH freaking CURRY!

NEark tigers

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 27, 2016, 08:45:43 pm
First of all. All Our players did play. Second of all the refs called and outstanding game I thought.

Congrats to Earle they just wanted it more.

Indians back to the drawing board

I'm out.

This is earles night tip my hat
How is that crow tasting tonight? Just asking...

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 27, 2016, 09:33:52 pm
Ct, they have a Jr High squad that's pretty dang impressive. If I'm not mistaken I believe they didn't lose a game. Help me out Dogg pound.
Our junior team finished 25-1 overall, and 16-0 in conference. Our only loss was to Wonder Junior High of West Memphis

mtindian42

Lol it's good. I don't take these things to heart.

It's hs kids you never know what they will do.

I had fun this week talking noise it made my week go by fast.

I hope or state opponent has some crazy fans...

Good luck to the dogs at state.

chickasaw fan

Your probably right Redwolf. Great game plan by the coach. The girls just didn't execute. Missed lay ups and free throws. I believe the overall team speed and length of Earle got to them.  Riverside is really young. 3 fresh, 3 soph, 1 senior, and 1 injuried soph.

birddawg1986

Kudos to the Sloan Hendrix School District & to the citizens of Imboden for a GREAT regional tournament. Nice facilities and first class hospitality.

Dogg

NEark tigers

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 27, 2016, 10:54:11 pm
Kudos to the Sloan Hendrix School District & to the citizens of Imboden for a GREAT regional tournament. Nice facilities and first class hospitality.
First Class, First Class!!!  Enjoyed Thursday and Friday nights. Wished I could have been there tonight, but work calls.

nightowl

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 27, 2016, 10:46:34 pm
Lol it's good. I don't take these things to heart.

It's hs kids you never know what they will do.

I had fun this week talking noise it made my week go by fast.

I hope or state opponent has some crazy fans...

Good luck to the dogs at state.

Yea MT, you definitely made it fun, good luck to you guys going forward, I hope that we meet up again...

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 08:51:08 pm
One of the better officiated games I've seen. They let the kids play. Even the girls game was pretty well officiated

I really wish that all officials in the state would adopt the nature of these refs, the whistles should not decide the pace or outcome of games. This crew was professionals. There are too many out there taking away from the sport...

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 27, 2016, 09:40:55 pm
Earle fans is 13 one of the freshman moved up. Just don't remember him playing much til tonight.

13 has been around, coach throws him in the mix from time to time but he's been injured for a while... If you think that dunk was something you would have loved his put back slam on 2 defenders against Episcople Collegiate... The kid has some crazy hops and he's one heck of a deep threat receiver... You'll definitely see more of him next season.....

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 27, 2016, 11:57:36 pm
I really wish that all officials in the state would adopt the nature of these refs, the whistles should not decide the pace or outcome of games. This crew was professionals. There are too many out there taking away from the sport...
And Earle still had more fouls lol. Beat I've seen them play yesterday against a solid team. Everything MT got they earned. Griffin didn't take an easy shot all night and Miles had to hit some very deep threes to mount any offense.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 28, 2016, 08:40:04 am
13 has been around, coach throws him in the mix from time to time but he's been injured for a while... If you think that dunk was something you would have loved his put back slam on 2 defenders against Episcople Collegiate... The kid has some crazy hops and he's one heck of a deep threat receiver... You'll definitely see more of him next season.....
I though he came in against us for a short time. Good size but really seemed like he needed to be more aggressive in rebounding. Kid like that out to control the boards with ease. Let himself get boxed out to easy.

I thought he was gonna have him a put back thee at the end as well.

birddawg1986

Why do people post "WE GOT CHEATED" ??? We at MT lost to Earle 3 times (twice by 30) and to EPC twice. You won and WE LOST. But the one time we beat Earle by 9 or 11 and 2 times we beat EPC. Did you make all your paint buckets ? All your FTs ? How many unforced TOs. In the end we WON some and then we LOST. Good luck to ALL 2 3A teams. May we all meet for a 3rd time.

mtindian42

Pit Bull

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 28, 2016, 08:30:15 pm
Why do people post "WE GOT CHEATED" ??? We at MT lost to Earle 3 times (twice by 30) and to EPC twice. You won and WE LOST. But the one time we beat Earle by 9 or 11 and 2 times we beat EPC. Did you make all your paint buckets ? All your FTs ? How many unforced TOs. In the end we WON some and then we LOST. Good luck to ALL 2 3A teams. May we all meet for a 3rd time.

We're done talking about this one buddy, just bury tha hatchet and move on...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas