• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional @ Sloan-Hendrix

Started by ASURedWolf6, February 21, 2016, 03:38:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

BoxNOne

Mustang Fan

leedog95

Any updates on the MT and Tuckerman game?

mtindian42

For all the haters out there we could lose this game. Bet that made yawls night.

leedog95

NEark tigers

It is awfully quiet up there?.....just sayin

mtindian42

But you can keep on hating 🌳🔝 61 tuckerman 54 f

mtindian42

leedog95

Boy that was close!!! I know Tuckerman would play them close just glad the Indians got the W.

Mr. Trill

Mustangfans

Great job to the 2a-3 teams. Way to represent. Keep rolling thru em. It isn't any fun sittin on the couch this time of the year.

Mr. Trill

Rematch of Mt and Earle in the Finals  of Regionals?

mtindian42

ISU7

Great job 3-2A .the sweep halfway there.  8)

biglion1985

mtindian42

bdubyab60

February 24, 2016, 10:12:25 pm #117 Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:14:47 pm by bdubyab60
Quote from: BoxNOne on February 24, 2016, 09:32:51 pm
Bdub, I heard up there tonight that two of Sloans top three scorers are injured. One was broken foot he is out. The other ankle injury.
Thats not to good then.

ISU7

Quote from: ASURedWolf235 on February 21, 2016, 03:38:13 pm
BOYS BRACKET

GIRLS BRACKET

Regional match up

Girls
#1, 2a-2 Salem vs #4, 2a-3 Riverside...Salem wins this one. I think they are too much for Riverside and Riverside might be a year or two away from winning this game.
#1, 2a-3 Earle vs #4, 2a-2 Walnut Ridge...Earle wins by double digits. That freshman they got is a difference maker for sure, but she could not play and Earle would still be the favorites in this one.
#2, 2a-2 Tuckerman vs #3, 2a-3 Marmaduke...Marmaduke is not the Marmaduke of last year or the state runner up team of 2013, IMO. However, they did win the conference.. Again. They are a good team and I think they win this one. Best game of the 1st round in girls.
#2, 2a-3 EPC vs #3, 2a-2 Sloan Hendrix...Playing at home might help Sloan Hendrix, but I think Vornes is too much. EPC wins.

Boys
#1, 2a-2 White County vs #4, 2a-3 Cross County...I have not seen White Co play this year, however in years past they have had some good athletes.. You have to slow down Richardson for Cross Co, he is solid hand for Coach Phlean. CC in an upset.
#1, 2a-3 Marked Tree vs #4, 2a-2 Tuckerman...Coming off a huge win in the district finals, MT will ride high into the regional. However, Tuckerman is scrappy and well coached. MT will have to play well to beat Tuckerman, IMO. MT in a close one.
#2, 2a-2 Walnut Ridge vs #3, 2a-3 EPC...EPC wins this one, they played well against Earle in the district semis and I think they are too athletic for WR. WR well coached and have two solid players in Wilson and Flippo, EPC squeaks by to the semis.
#2, 2a-3 Earle vs #3, 2a-2 Sloan Hendrix...The ONLY advantage Sloan will have in this game is the fact that it will be at Sloan.. Earle plays hungry and rolls and ends up winning the regional.
Girls semis could be a rematch of the 3-2A district tournament.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2016, 10:11:32 pm
Who is that? 👎🙄
A team that's beat beat yall twice. Go ahead and look past EPC. Concentrating on WR for now.

Man finally do something for the first time in a decade and that mouth gets BIG.

mtindian42

Lol... What am I supost to say? Ain't no love lost bt us and you allready know that dub. Come on now. I'm from mt and this guy brings up yalls name? 🙄

Mthscheerleader03

MT pulls the win !!!!!!!!! Indian Nation .. Looks like only 2a-3 teams will be heading to state ... Nice games tho ... &'just to let you know we played horrible tonight and still won ... They better be glad we wasn't on or it would have been a dub fr..

mtindian42

Indian nation ?🤔 I like that... Well said as well!

bdubyab60

Sounds like you guys can't be original

mtindian42

Dun....dun.  duna dun duna dun dun duna dun...

bdubyab60

mtindian42

Indian beat! Lol and naw were good with coach Wallis

NEark tigers

A team that had help from the refs last weekend to win a district championship. You would think they would roll their opponent in the first round of a regional, but only to play that number four seed from the weakest conference in Arkansas 2A Basketball mind you, and to only win by seven points, 61-54. Then, the one individual decides to rant and rave and says we hating on them....Can someone please explain this to me, please....SMMFH.

P.S. Congrats to the Earle Lady Bulldogs for doing what a top seed should do.....WIN BIG!!!

mtindian42

Don't choke Earle... Worry about your game...you our the greatest thing since sliced bread ain't you?👎

mtindian42

MT 68 them 59 f

MT 61 tuckerman 54 f

Gusse that makes tuckerman 2 points better then them...😂

birddawg1986

February 24, 2016, 11:51:47 pm #130 Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:57:10 pm by birddawg1986
Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 21, 2016, 08:20:54 pm
Clean sweep for 2 3A. 8-0
Well boys we half way there after tonight.

Mr. Trill

December 1 Earle 83 MT 53
January 19 Earle 58 MT 52
February 20 Earle 59 MT 68

This Weekend Earle 78 MT 34

Sounds bout right everyone?

BoxNOne

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 24, 2016, 11:51:47 pm
Well boys we half way there after tonight.

I think WR boys are the 2's only shot. Sloan boys and the two girls teams have no shot the way it is looking to me.

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 25, 2016, 06:50:11 am
I think WR boys are the 2's only shot. Sloan boys and the two girls teams have no shot the way it is looking to me.
I think so too Box. Hope we go in there and take care of business.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2016, 10:42:29 pm

Now that's a real "Nation!" We're just a Dogpound.... Lol, good win...

birddawg1986

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 25, 2016, 06:50:11 am
Thats what I kinda think also. They had a pretty good article about WR in yesterdays Jonesboro Sun. Sounds like they might be pretty good, but then again they lost to White Co whom lost to our #4 Cross Co so we will have to see. If EPC PLAYS then the warriors should win, but this group as been hard to figure out all year. Good luck to all of our 2 3A teams today.

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2016, 10:42:29 pm
After this year it will be a long time before MT is relevant in any sport. The cupboard is bare on the reservation!

NEAscout100

February 25, 2016, 08:20:00 am #137 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:33:05 am by NEAscout100
I'm think that all Sloan players all playing tonight in the boys. Don't know how well they will move and stuff but heard there playing. And the girl I've got Sloan over EPC 6, WR over EPC 8, Duke girls by 10-12.
But that could also be false information.

Head Lion

Mt Indian, congrats on the district title. But if you are an ELITE program, you don't beat your chest 24/7 about winning 1 district title. Again congrats, but act like you have been there before.

mtindian42

I talk trash it's what I do... On the court. At work. In the streets... It's who I am... I'm just being myself...

You don't see the other mt posters talking trash... That's not who they are...

And Earle is our rival... This is more about throwing salt in there wound then it is celebrating the DCC...👍

redrider30

February 25, 2016, 10:00:13 am #140 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:01:44 am by redrider30
Just a suggestion. Why don't ya'll start you a Marked Tree vs. Earle thread. Then ya'll can trash talk each all you want and we won't have to read all of it on the regional tournament thread. Never mind I'll do it for you.

leedog95

I don't talk smack because I know what smack talking gets you!!!! I love seeing MT doing something good in sports but I won't talk smack until they are the last team standing......

Greyhound24

I think the 2a-2 gets a bad rep because of who they have to play in the regional. 2a-3 teams are really talented. I say if you put the 2a-2 against other districts you would have teams making the state tournament.  Tuckerman the 4 seed gave marked tree all they wanted last night. I don't think it's that the 2a-2 is weak and more of the 2a-3 is that good.

BoxNOne

2A-2 should have won that WCC v CC matchup. Coach blew it.

leedog95

Pit Bull

Quote from: redrider30 on February 25, 2016, 10:00:13 am
Just a suggestion. Why don't ya'll start you a Marked Tree vs. Earle thread. Then ya'll can trash talk each all you want and we won't have to read all of it on the regional tournament thread. Never mind I'll do it for you.

We did but it got shut down.... Lol, I talk trash too MT.... Lol

mtindian42

Rivalries or not here and there. There not for fun... There not for show... There not you saying it then 10 minets later everyone is cool...

This ain't just haveing fun...this is mt and Earle

So acuse me if I can't keep quite when Earle or epc is around...

And our we not all 2a 3 teams? 

Head Lion

Quote from: Greyhound24 on February 25, 2016, 10:19:45 am
I think the 2a-2 gets a bad rep because of who they have to play in the regional. 2a-3 teams are really talented. I say if you put the 2a-2 against other districts you would have teams making the state tournament.  Tuckerman the 4 seed gave marked tree all they wanted last night. I don't think it's that the 2a-2 is weak and more of the 2a-3 is that good.
That is reason during the regular season to go play tough non conference competition, but jmo they fill up on cupcakes.

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 25, 2016, 12:33:40 pm
Rivalries or not here and there. There not for fun... There not for show... There not you saying it then 10 minets later everyone is cool...

This ain't just haveing fun...this is mt and Earle

So acuse me if I can't keep quite when Earle or epc is around...

And our we not all 2a 3 teams?

Man could you imagine this tread when Parkin, Turrel and Cville were in motion, this thing would be jumping right about now because all were always capable of beating the next....

Ctucker

Head lion we played Riverveiw, Pocahontas,and cedar ridge we don't play cupcake all these team would beat vanilla and our coach might have done wrong thing last night in 4 quater but our coach came here 3 years ago and our best year ever before the. Was 1988 we won 18 games his teams have won over 20 ever year he has been here. And if we wouldn't have played so tight in the first half we would have been up at least 15 at half we missed more point blank shots than I ever seen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas