• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

week 1 LC travel to hermitage

Started by heavyhittaz_7, July 19, 2014, 06:41:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

Have anyone heard how LC looks i kno they have a good back in the burkes kid. Should b a good week 1 match up....

LCC

LC is still young. They have a very talented sophomore group now, with the addition of the junior class. Only 5-6 seniors. They will average about 200lbs on lines. Burks is a great back, but there will be 3 other really good backs as well. Defense will be improved. Could be a shoot out if neither team can stop Burks/Thomas.

heavyhittaz_7

I know i seen burks highlight flim from last year and he was running the ball hard. And as for hermitage there gonna have a couple good backs also. Gonna be one of the best teams thats been around here in awhile defense gonna be ok this year also and offense the reins gonna be handed to thomas at Qb/wr/rb. Could come down to who has ball last....

mtindian42

burks runs wild in this 1 250 to 300 yrds rushing...

heavyhittaz_7

THA TRUTH

Stop it please heavy he will run wild no doubt about it it just matters how much he wants hermitage has not improved as much as u believe one player on such an awful team won't help them

heavyhittaz_7

its not just one player thats gonna be good. Iam not sayin the team done turned into a championship over a summer. They are gonna b alot better then what people expect. And we'll see how wild he runs i didnt say the guy wouldnt get over a 100 yards. I gave him 165 or so with LCC stateing they have three other good backs...

Proud Buckaroo

It's going to be hard for hermitage to be as good as you speak with you guys losing your stud player to The Lunberjacks.

THA TRUTH

Yea if he is smart he will leave the hermits real soon

heavyhittaz_7

Proud Buckaroo

Not what I heard. I heard he was already over there.

heavyhittaz_7

Yea hes staying in warren but he going to hermitage school

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

Not sure how he's pulling that off.

mtindian42

why would he play for a team at the bottom of 2a. rather then play with a team at the top of the 4a. he would be better off to get coached up by bo hembre

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on July 21, 2014, 12:18:46 am
why would he play for a team at the bottom of 2a. rather then play with a team at the top of the 4a. he would be better off to get coached up by bo hembre

Maybe he'd rather be the Superstar DemiGod in Hermitage than just another player in a Lumberjack uniform? Or maybe he just really really hates orange?

mtindian42

Quote from: HF on July 21, 2014, 01:06:18 am

Maybe he'd rather be the Superstar DemiGod in Hermitage than just another player in a Lumberjack uniform? Or maybe he just really really hates orange?
Quoteif he is as good as the ppl on here make him out to be. he would be another weapon at warren.

hermitfan31

I think everyone forgets that when this team was in Jr High , they only lost to JC and Bearden. Now i understand thats JR HIGH! But the Hermits will win more games than what eveyone on here thinks. And Yes Thomas is that good but not the only one , the Hermits will have 11 or 12 seniors that are also good .

AirWarren

Exactly.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: hermitfan31 on July 22, 2014, 07:48:38 am
I think everyone forgets that when this team was in Jr High , they only lost to JC and Bearden. Now i understand thats JR HIGH! But the Hermits will win more games than what eveyone on here thinks. And Yes Thomas is that good but not the only one , the Hermits will have 11 or 12 seniors that are also good .

Saying u have 11-12 good seniors is a lil wrong here sorry but hermitage has been will continue to be awful

heavyhittaz_7

i am gonna say this hermits will b in the playoffs and gonna make some nois..e this year

Dragon I

I'm gonna say meth is a heck of a drug.

heavyhittaz_7

Ure right dragon it is my friend it is... say no to drugs

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Dragon I on July 22, 2014, 10:34:41 am
I'm gonna say meth is a heck of a drug.

Meth doesn't do this to the mind(My father-in-law is a heavy user of it is why I know if  you were curious)...maybe acid, that causes you to see things that aren't actually real :D

hermitfan31

Ok i was off on the number of Sr's , i counted the three that where on that team but had left. But they do have 8 sr's and good talent in the 10th and 11th. I am NOT saying that they will run the table  , but will get that last playoff spot.

the game

The 4th and 5th playoff spots will be wide open , any team in the 8-2A is capable of winning the 4th or 5th seed and could shock someone in the playoffs ... Good Luck Hermits  :)

heavyhittaz_7

i agree with "the game". The 4th and 5th spots are gonna be up for grabs which gonna make the teams who fill them spots be road warriors come late fall. Hermits will be filling one of the 5 spots no doubt....

amehr36

May as well pencil them in at number 1...

heavyhittaz_7

HorseFeathers

So who are they bumping out of the playoffs...Strong or Parkers Chapel?

heavyhittaz_7

Not sure which one. But i do believe the hermits will beat both of them this year. Strong week 2 and pc like week 7 i think but going to strong week 2...

THA TRUTH

Jackson kid from PC is no joke so I wouldn't just jump to a victory for the hermits so quick against them

heavyhittaz_7

Yea i know about mr jackson from pc kid can play hands down. But ill take mr thomas frm hermitage. They have always battle aganist each other over the years except last year jackson moved up. But they in same grade and should have plently more battles unless one of em move schools...

Dragon I

Proud Buckaroo

They don't teach English in hermitage.

Yogi

Quote from: Dragon I on July 23, 2014, 12:58:31 pm
Do you even English Bro?
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 23, 2014, 01:10:16 pm
Do you even English Bro ?  Lol , it appears they don't teach it in Junction City either and hermitage when used as the name of a town would begin with a capital H as Hermitage . If you're going to be so critical of others at least use correct English , Lol

Dragon I

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Yogi on July 23, 2014, 01:27:19 pm
Quote from: Dragon I on July 23, 2014, 12:58:31 pm
Do you even English Bro?
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 23, 2014, 01:10:16 pm
Do you even English Bro ?  Lol , it appears they don't teach it in Junction City either and hermitage when used as the name of a town would begin with a capital H as Hermitage . If you're going to be so critical of others at least use correct English , Lol

Nice run-on.

heavyhittaz_7

Its just the way i type and talk. As long as i get my point across i really dont care what yall think or say.

AirWarren

THA TRUTH

Fearless should really just block all threads that's main topic is hermitage

Yogi

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 24, 2014, 05:31:07 pm
I believe they should block all Junction City threads or at least put them on the 3A forum since they don't count the Louisiana students in the numbers reported to the AAA . I know that Byron Jones and Alan Turner were and many others are still bussed into Arkansas and then they're not counted as students . I know it's legal you say and you're just taking advantage of a loophole , but quit all the bragging about how great you are when you have an advantage over every other 2A town ! This is getting old and most everyone on here knows what's been going on for years .

THA TRUTH

Oh well let's keep cheating then if it keeps getting is more titles

AirWarren

Monte could run, pass, and throw for a 1000 yards total in a GAME and Hermitage will still get beat 76-0.

thabeast428

Well yogi ur wrong my friend guess u shouldn't listen to boo-boo lol but since u know so much maybe u should report Jc ha. And for u to say it gets old hearing about jc, it gets old for us hearing about people who think they know soo much about us cry about Louisiana kids and whatever else yall come up with to think we're cheating.

Yogi

Quote from: Yogi on July 24, 2014, 06:29:14 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 24, 2014, 05:31:07 pm
I believe they should block all Junction City threads or at least put them on the 3A forum since they don't count the Louisiana students in the numbers reported to the AAA . I know that Byron Jones and Alan Turner were and many others are still bussed into Arkansas and then they're not counted as students . I know it's legal you say and you're just taking advantage of a loophole , but quit all the bragging about how great you are when you have an advantage over every other 2A town ! This is getting old and most everyone on here knows what's been going on for years .
Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 24, 2014, 07:17:11 pm
Oh well let's keep cheating then if it keeps getting is more titles
I don't blame you . If that's what it takes and as long as you can get away with it keep doing it .

THA TRUTH

Then don't be a hypocrite and talk down on it then bud

heavyhittaz_7

you could of easily kept reading pass this post THE TRUTH if thats how u feel. Other people love there home town and team  just as well as u do.

amehr36

heavyhittaz_7

Whatever you say doc... 👌👌👌

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas