• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Give Me an Update fellas

Started by HogWildBison2011, July 06, 2014, 06:25:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

I hate living so far away from Carlisle & not being able to see practice or meet the new coach. How has the turn out been? Who are the new impact guys?

bigworm

Durn hogwild. They just left ya out in the cold. The Brazeal boys will be the impact players.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: bigworm on July 07, 2014, 05:44:04 pm
Durn hogwild. They just left ya out in the cold. The Brazeal boys will be the impact players.
Lol you're not kidding.. My city turned its back on me! I heard rumblings last time I was in town about the young'ns moving up but no names or specifics.

BrianfromCarlisle

HWB, sorry my man. I haven't gotten a chance to check out the team yet. So I reserve the right to comment at a later date. LOL. I am pretty sure there are several Sophomores that will be starting/contributing immediately.

Ventman

July 18, 2014, 06:21:57 pm #4 Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:09:30 pm by Ventman
Hog there's no superstars on this team just a bunch of blue collar boys. They will have some tenth graders that are going to be playing a lot this year. They had a good camp at Pulaski Academy. They may surprise some people this year.

Ventman

I will try and keep you updated Hog..

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on July 18, 2014, 05:48:36 pm
HWB, sorry my man. I haven't gotten a chance to check out the team yet. So I reserve the right to comment at a later date. LOL. I am pretty sure there are several Sophomores that will be starting/contributing immediately.
Thank you guys! And Ventman next time I'm next door I might have to come talk to ya.

Ventman

Heck yeah come on over, we will cook up some burgers and talk Bison Football!

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Ventman on July 20, 2014, 08:58:06 pm
Heck yeah come on over, we will cook up some burgers and talk Bison Football!
Sounds like a plan! I'll shoot ya a message when I am down that way.

Big Dave

There will definitely be a lot of Soph with a lot of playing time

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas