• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Annual 2A Pick 'Em

Started by HorseFeathers, June 30, 2014, 11:11:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

June 30, 2014, 11:11:17 pm Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 11:12:03 pm by HF
Alright Guys....Some have inboxed me as I asked on the Top ten poll thread...And I haven't forgotten about you..

Pick em Link You can actually complete them at anytime before the last Thursday of the season...but the earlier you complete it the higher the points.

BigLion10

Meant to inbox u count me in

brown2010

mcnewfamily

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Check your inboxes tonight guys

THA TRUTH

THA TRUTH would like to join in also if u will allow the great and powerful HF

HorseFeathers

I.m sorry we have a rule that says anybody that roots for a team with purple in it's official colors can't compete  :D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

When do they have to be submitted?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 02, 2014, 08:40:35 pm
When do they have to be submitted?
I'll explain the scoring later...but technically anytime before 7 p.m on the last thursday of the season....

Scoring drops the later you wait....First drop will be round about time 2 a days start,,

jbtiger73

I want to do it too. Even though u might have to explain to me how it works. Sounds fun though

HorseFeathers

it's fairly simple. Just don't expect the game to be the same from week to week. And it's not a cut and dry pick winners game either lol

Backwoods Bart

jbtiger73

mcnewfamily

hey I've submitted. did you get it?

HorseFeathers

I've recieved results from Mcnewfamily, #72BeardenBearFan, thaTruth, BigLion10, AND Dragon

Donnie Jamon

dragondad#1

HorseFeathers

think i'll just post a link to the form tonight. .  . . Thought the whole message to you guys would work but it's a hassle lol

brown2010

HF same as last year my computer want let me enter in. guess its to ragady or something. not a computer whiz anyhow but still want to play

WPWells

HorseFeathers

brown you need to buy a new computer lol i'll pm what we're picking and then i'll enter it for you so i don't forget

brown2010

HorseFeathers

Everyone don't forget this!

Preseason 2A Pick 'Em Get it in before kickoff @ 7 p.m friday on week 1 :D...

And brown check your inbox..

HorseFeathers

playmaker04

HorseFeathers

yes sir just click on the link in the first post. . . And do our preseason part. First week games will be posted sometime this week

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: HF on July 28, 2014, 10:13:29 am
yes sir just click on the link in the first post. . . And do our preseason part. First week games will be posted sometime this week
Thought you were going to post them last week?

WPWells

Is there some kind of weekly pick em we have to do? Basically I'm asking if there's anything I haven't done yet

HorseFeathers

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on August 04, 2014, 09:38:54 am
Quote from: HF on July 28, 2014, 10:13:29 am
Thought you were going to post them last week?

I failed :(

I've got them wrote down...I'll have them posted by friday, PROMISE :D

RiverEagle079

I just submitted my picks for the pre season did you get them???

HorseFeathers

probably so. . . . Can't check google drive from my phone, i'll confirm with you tonight

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Bearden_Bear72

dragon

HF, have you figured out the scoring system yet?

brown2010

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragon on September 07, 2014, 07:21:28 am

FOr the preseason? Negative(I want to penalize the guys who got in later, but not to the point where it's pretty much a given they lose..)...for week 1? It's been posted since friday night.

dragon

Quote from: HF on September 07, 2014, 09:16:45 pm
Quote from: dragon on September 07, 2014, 07:21:28 am

FOr the preseason? Negative(I want to penalize the guys who got in later, but not to the point where it's pretty much a given they lose..)...for week 1? It's been posted since friday night.
preseason

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas