• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norphlet players.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, June 29, 2014, 04:37:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Does anyone know if any of the 14 Norphlet players will play for Smackover this season?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 29, 2014, 04:37:11 pm
Does anyone know if any of the 14 Norphlet players will play for Smackover this season?

They will be on the roster....not sure how many will play.......... heard it maybe a few more than 14, seems some that has not played in a while is showing some interest.

Proud Buckaroo

I know of one kid that has some talent to help Smackover out. Any others??

KOJACK

Norphlet will help Smackover tremendously. If you add as few as 3-4 players that will contribute to a 3A team, you have added a butt load. That depth can take you from a pretender to a contender...not that y'all are pretenders.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KOJACK on July 01, 2014, 12:56:59 am
Norphlet will help Smackover tremendously. If you add as few as 3-4 players that will contribute to a 3A team, you have added a butt load. That depth can take you from a pretender to a contender...not that y'all are pretenders.
i agree, it's not how good they are it's how much better they are than that 2nd string player you have now.

cuz

Quote from: KOJACK on July 01, 2014, 12:56:59 am
A very good post and a very truthful statement...............

Proud Buckaroo

I couldn't agree more Kojack. Because that was one big issue with Smackover in past seasons. We had lots of talent. But depth was always an issue.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas