• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1: Junction City v. Smackover

Started by DragonBorn, June 24, 2014, 03:40:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: HF on July 02, 2014, 04:08:41 pm
......in the first half

HF.you appear to be from Hector but you sound more like Junctions city'S official mouth piece  ???

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 02, 2014, 09:37:07 pm
......in the first half

HF.you appear to be from Hector but you sound more like Junctions city'S official mouth piece  ???

It's the only thing being talked about on the 2A forum right now...Gotta troll for bites somewhere....

THA TRUTH

The man respects winners give em a break man

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 02, 2014, 09:48:16 pm
The man respects winners give em a break man

Oddly enough you guys are also my second most watched high School team last season...Would get home from the Hector games(or leave early most cases since we had it well in hand) and watch the end of the Dragons games online

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: HF on July 02, 2014, 09:42:06 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 02, 2014, 09:37:07 pm
......in the first half

It's the only thing being talked about on the 2A forum right now...Gotta troll for bites somewhere....

I FEEL YA BRO............it's hard to get a word in side ways around this JC bunch.

THA TRUTH

Why not talk about jc these days??? That and this is a jc thread

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 02, 2014, 09:58:21 pm

I think we should talk about the 6-2A in the JC thread...since we talked about JC in the 6-2A thread it'd only be fair wouldn't it? LoL

BUCK FEVER

Why not talk about jc these days??................. MIGHT AS WELL, CAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE FORCE FED TO THEM ANYWAY.

cuz

Quote from: HF on July 02, 2014, 09:59:41 pm

I think we should talk about the 6-2A in the JC thread...since we talked about JC in the 6-2A thread it'd only be fair wouldn't it? LoL
Start it off HF. What about the 6-2A, how many Championships do they own, how many teams will they  be in the top ten, who will play for the State Championship. How's Carlisle going to cope with a new Coach and without Weddle or Ricks?

cav2012

Hazen gets over the hump. Semis atleast

THA TRUTH

HorseFeathers

might as well just drop football if that's all you can expect. . . . Lord forbid you actually be building a program and not already on junction city's level.  . . .

DragonBorn

It's just a mindset you have to be in. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. How do you think Payton manning felt about his accomplishments last year after the Super Bowl?

bleudog

Quote from: cav2012 on July 03, 2014, 10:01:36 am

The last time JC got chance to play both Smackover and Hazen in the same season, the scores were pretty close (to each other):  48-0 (opening game) and 45-0 (first round). 

I wouldn't mind a little déjà vu.  ;D

HorseFeathers

if the team has the same mindset as some of their posters then a lot of people have failed them. . . . Cause arrogance gets you nowhere in life

DragonBorn

Of course the team has the same mindset. I was a part of JC football since I was old enough to strap up. I can tell you for a fact that no one that wears a dragon on their chest pats their selves on the back unless they win state.

THA TRUTH

Ur right there has never in the history of man been an arrogant person that has made it far in life

Dragon I

Ole Dick Sherman seems to be doing alright in Seattle and he is the definition of arrogant.

DragonBorn

No kid that owns a tv thinks sports is all about character building anymore after they turn on sports center and see their favorite pro athlete threatening to not play unless he gets his next million

cav2012

Quote from: bleudog on July 03, 2014, 11:16:02 am
Quote from: cav2012 on July 03, 2014, 10:01:36 am

The last time JC got chance to play both Smackover and Hazen in the same season, the scores were pretty close (to each other):  48-0 (opening game) and 45-0 (first round). 

I wouldn't mind a little déjà vu.  ;D
Haha I don't see either of those scores happening again this year.

THA TRUTH

Is see the hazen score before the smack

DragonBorn

Yeah Smacklet is taking an L week one

THA TRUTH

Seriously though in what part of the game is smackover better than jc

Proud Buckaroo

I want to know exactly what games that you watched of smackover's last season that you were not impressed by? I'm going to be honest. Junction City is a higher caliber team for 2A. 2A talent over the years has really died down. When Smackover was in 2A. There was talent all around the district. Rison always had tradition. Still does, but is slowly seeming to fall off. Bearden. Let me tell you. Those boys were always HUGE. Corn fed if you ask me. As long as Junction City stays in 2A, they will continue to win. But, do not knock Smackover. They are loaded with tallented kids that like to win just as much as Junction boys. Yes, they lose 54-24 in the semis. BUT its not the point. These kids worked very hard to get that 12-2 record last season. This game is going to be closer than a lot of people think. I'm not making any predictions for its 2 months away. When the clock ticks 0.0 in the 4th Quarter, we will see who wins....

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 04, 2014, 04:49:29 am
I want to know exactly what games that you watched of smackover's last season that you were not impressed by? I'm going to be honest. Junction City is a higher caliber team for 2A. 2A talent over the years has really died down. When Smackover was in 2A. There was talent all around the district. Rison always had tradition. Still does, but is slowly seeming to fall off. Bearden. Let me tell you. Those boys were always HUGE. Corn fed if you ask me. As long as Junction City stays in 2A, they will continue to win. But, do not knock Smackover. They are loaded with tallented kids that like to win just as much as Junction boys. Yes, they lose 54-24 in the semis. BUT its not the point. These kids worked very hard to get that 12-2 record last season. This game is going to be closer than a lot of people think. I'm not making any predictions for its 2 months away. When the clock ticks 0.0 in the 4th Quarter, we will see who wins....

Seriously a good post but the two games I saw were the fouke and episcopal

Proud Buckaroo

I can admit. The Fouke game wasn't as pretty as it should of been. Because Fouke was definitely underestimated. Although. The ECS game should have impressed you. At the time, all their posters expected them to blow us out, but we proved that to be false. We looked really good in that game. You just cannot base a team on how they perform in two games. You base it off their overall season. 

THA TRUTH

The episcopal game was slow starting smack took over in the 2nd half but didn't just dominate like I thought they could've

BUCK FEVER

THE TRUTH...........Let me go ahead and de-bunk your 3rd grade logic on the 2 games you speak of,

FOUKE was no cup cake last year like you pretend, fact is they beat both MCGEHEE AND PRESCOTT last year,  smackover coughed the ball up twice inside the 3 yard line and still won the game 28-14...................could have easily been 42-14 without the 2 goalline goof ups.........which was rare for the bucks last year to turn it over like that, otherwise it is a blow out.

Little Rock Episcopal had just knocked off prescott in the second round of the playoffs, had beaten other high quality teams in regular season, had been ranked higher in the polls that smack nearly all season, many in 3-a thought they would take the bucks out in the third round...............smackover 36-19...........your 3rd grade logic sucks.

THA TRUTH

Smack played awful against fouke that's not 3rd grade logic and I can tell u that jc would've mercy ruled them no doubt I'm one of the few people on this thread that actually watched both teams play and I can tell u jc is better from my own take and a few other unbiased friends I know but go ahead BF answer my question about what part of the game smack is better at then jc go ahead

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 04, 2014, 11:42:03 am
Smack played awful against fouke that's not 3rd grade logic and I can tell u that jc would've mercy ruled them no doubt I'm one of the few people on this thread that actually watched both teams play and I can tell u jc is better from my own take and a few other unbiased friends I know but go ahead BF answer my question about what part of the game smack is better at then jc go ahead

The only real comparison that can be considered facts is .....this years seniors on both teams competed in a scimmage ... year before last, ...Smackover won handily...................................yeah, yeah, I know you guys really dont try hard when it is just a scrimmage.........whatever..........new offense.......yeah ok.

bleudog

July 04, 2014, 04:04:34 pm #80 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:16:54 pm by bleudog
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 04, 2014, 02:13:46 pm
The only real comparison that can be considered facts is .....this years seniors on both teams competed in a scimmage ... year before last, ...Smackover won handily...................................yeah, yeah, I know you guys really dont try hard when it is just a scrimmage.........whatever..........new offense.......yeah ok.

Playoffs Scrimmages?
Don't talk about playoffs scrimmages.
Are you kidding me?
Playoffs Scrimmages?

DragonBorn

Yeah not to mention Shaq didn't even play in the scrimmage

Proud Buckaroo

BUCK FEVER

July 04, 2014, 06:47:01 pm #83 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:49:23 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: bleudog on July 04, 2014, 04:04:34 pm

Playoffs Scrimmages?
Are you kidding me?
Playoffs Scrimmages?

Nothing else to compare these guys to other than one scrimage game that some of these seniors played  in............other than that scrimmage game there is nothing else to hang your hat on...........the truth keeps wanting to know where smack is better ........................You tell me, according to the only thing to hang your hat on (the scrimmage)....it is obvious the bucks were to hot to handle, Junction left with there feelings hurt and there tails between there legs..........not sure how much more clear it needs to be..............our seniors (2014) dominated your seniors (2014)......................there is  your answer "THE TRUTH" .so if you dont want the truth, quit asking for IT...............................as for as some cat named shaq not playing that night all i can say if you are counting on one player then your in trouble......were bringing a bus load of SHAQS.

THA TRUTH

Congrats u caught jc still trying to learn a new offense that they had practiced for three weeks quite an accomplishment but since scrimmages mean so much then jc beat Nashville back to back years and dominated but wait they don't count

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 04, 2014, 06:49:10 pm

Congrats u caught jc still trying to learn a new offense that they had practiced for three weeks quite an accomplishment but since scrimmages mean so much then jc beat Nashville back to back years and dominated but wait they don't count

Not sure how your new offense allowed the Bucks to reel off 28 points in short order ........

THA TRUTH

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 04, 2014, 06:47:01 pm

Playoffs Scrimmages?
Are you kidding me?
Playoffs Scrimmages?

Nothing else to compare these guys to other than one scrimage game that some of these seniors played  in............other than that scrimmage game there is nothing else to hang your hat on...........the truth keeps wanting to know where smack is better ........................You tell me, according to the only thing to hang your hat on (the scrimmage)....it is obvious the bucks were to hot to handle, Junction left with there feelings hurt and there tails between there legs..........not sure how much more clear it needs to be..............our seniors (2014) dominated your seniors (2014)......................there is  your answer "THE TRUTH" .so if you dont want the truth, quit asking for IT...............................as for as some cat named shaq not playing that night all i can say if you are counting on one player then your in trouble......were bringing a bus load of SHAQS.

Oh I'm sorry was that a sophomore only scrimmage??? And what u are comparing is teams from two years ago go ahead and hang ur hat on that but when sept comes please don't ignore me when I troll u after a huge loss for the bucks

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 04, 2014, 06:53:47 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 04, 2014, 06:47:01 pm

Playoffs Scrimmages?
Are you kidding me?
Playoffs Scrimmages?

Oh I'm sorry was that a sophomore only scrimmage??? And what u are comparing is teams from two years ago go ahead and hang ur hat on that but when sept comes please don't ignore me when I troll u after a huge loss for the bucks

Looking forward to it........be sure and bring your puke bucket to the game......you will be needing it.

THA TRUTH

Yes a bad offense can hurt especially with three bad snaps that lose u 15-20 yard on two drives and u don't even have the starting qb who was all state and news times football player of the year that season but it's ok u can live with the scrimmage success of two years ago while I'll live on the fact that jc has win two straight title while smack gets mercy ruled when they face their first real competition

THA TRUTH

And if smack gives up over 200 yards passing to sledge from fordyce who transferred from bearden because he had his job taken by a sophomore then y'all have a lot more to worry about

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 04, 2014, 07:09:54 pm
Yes a bad offense can hurt especially with three bad snaps that lose u 15-20 yard on two drives and u don't even have the starting qb who was all state and news times football player of the year that season but it's ok u can live with the scrimmage success of two years ago while I'll live on the fact that jc has win two straight title while smack gets mercy ruled when they face their first real competition

the QB now played half that scrimmage as a sophomore , some say he maybe the best smack has ever had, acually this years smack team is way better than the one that beat you in the scrimmage 2 years ago.....really no comparison, you should not even bring that up......your looking for excuses FOR A CHICKEN CRAP SCRIMMGE, sorry charlie not buying it..........keep bumbing those gums........you fixin to run into the best team you have run into sense shilo silenced you 2001.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 04, 2014, 07:17:49 pm
And if smack gives up over 200 yards passing to sledge from fordyce who transferred from bearden because he had his job taken by a sophomore then y'all have a lot more to worry about

AND AT THE END OF 4 QUARTERS THE BUCKS WIN AGAIN.

THA TRUTH

July 04, 2014, 07:57:11 pm #92 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:02:52 pm by THA TRUTH
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 04, 2014, 07:33:07 pm

the QB now played half that scrimmage as a sophomore , some say he maybe the best smack has ever had, acually this years smack team is way better than the one that beat you in the scrimmage 2 years ago.....really no comparison, you should not even bring that up......your looking for excuses FOR A CHICKEN CRAP SCRIMMGE, sorry charlie not buying it..........keep bumbing those gums........you fixin to run into the best team you have run into sense shilo silenced you 2001.

That's is blasphemous and u deserve to be stripped of ur right to post

THA TRUTH

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 04, 2014, 07:34:21 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 04, 2014, 07:17:49 pm

AND AT THE END OF 4 QUARTERS THE BUCKS WIN AGAIN.

And that fordyce team didn't have dancy as their rb either this could end up being a long night for the ole buckawhos

cuz

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 04, 2014, 07:33:07 pm

They have a good rehab center in Camden, check in soon as you can..............

Proud Buckaroo

....This is getting ugly. Two. Freaking. Months. Away.

Proud Buckaroo

THA truth. Is Junction attending smackover's 7 on 7 July 11th? Trying to figure out what all teams will be in it.

THA TRUTH

Idk honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did attend

Dragon I

They're supposed to be.  I wouldn't expect the whole team though.

Proud Buckaroo

Not expecting the whole team. Smackover had like maybe 10 guys attend last year. What other teams are showing up? I want to know what time it's going to be so I know if I need to take off work or not to go see it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas