• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1: Junction City v. Smackover

Started by DragonBorn, June 24, 2014, 03:40:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseball2012

Junction City will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The line will be the big question again this year.  Junction's physical play should help Smackover in the long run.

THA TRUTH

Bout time we got someone with sense to post

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 05, 2014, 12:49:25 pm
Not expecting the whole team. Smackover had like maybe 10 guys attend last year. What other teams are showing up? I want to know what time it's going to be so I know if I need to take off work or not to go see it.
Bearden will be there. My son said some team backed out and Smackover called to see if we wanted to play. Anyone else know the other teams that will be there?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on July 09, 2014, 05:52:53 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 05, 2014, 12:49:25 pm
Not expecting the whole team. Smackover had like maybe 10 guys attend last year. What other teams are showing up? I want to know what time it's going to be so I know if I need to take off work or not to go see it.
Bearden will be there. My son said some team backed out and Smackover called to see if we wanted to play. Anyone else know the other teams that will be there?

El dorado JV.
Lafeyette county.
Junction city.
Parkers chapel.
Is all I know of. I will be there. It starts at 9am, if you are going.

Proud Buckaroo

July 09, 2014, 06:51:49 pm #104 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:01:07 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Just got the pools:

Pool A: Smackover
El Dorado JV
Camden Fairview
Hampton
Lafayette County
Ouachita Christian (LA) 9th
Glenbrooke (LA)

Pool B: Junction City
Parkers Chapel
Camden Harmony Grove
Fouke
Hamburg
Fountain Lake
Cedar Creek (LA)

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 09, 2014, 06:51:49 pm
Just got the pools:

Pool A: Smackover
El Dorado JV
Camden Fairview
Hampton
Lafayette County
Ouachita Christian (LA) 9th
Glenbrooke (LA)

Pool B: Junction City
Parkers Chapel
Camden Harmony Grove
Fouke
Hamburg
Fountain Lake
Cedar Creek (LA)
Bearden is supposed to be there, not sure what team dropped out. Like to know what pool we are in.

Proud Buckaroo

I'm pretty sure it's the ouachita Christian.

#72 Bearden Bear

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 10, 2014, 09:48:58 am
I'm pretty sure it's the ouachita Christian.
Just heard we took JC spot.

Proud Buckaroo

#72 Bearden Bear

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

You got jokes. Hey, HF. If hector ever gets as good as junction city is, are you going to trend them as much as you do the dragons? Lollll.

HorseFeathers

Probably not as much as ya'll boast about that conference title the Buckaroos got last year....or the pee-wee superbowl victory...

Proud Buckaroo

As much as I'm proud of the accomplishments they made last season. This is a new season. A new chance. I'm not boasting on it. There is no "ya'll" about it. There is only one poster who boasts on that stuff. We all know who he is. Just because one poster is like that, doesn't mean I, or any other Smackover poster is.

Dragon I

Carpenter playing mind games with Strickland?

THA TRUTH

It could be ur alter ego buck fever

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 11, 2014, 06:29:32 am
It could be ur alter ego buck fever

He is not sharp enough to be related to me, He needs to stay off this 2-a board till he gains more experience, you guys will chew him up pretty fast. ;D

DragonBorn

So any word on why we backed out of the 7 on 7? Or was that just a rumor

HorseFeathers

my apologies proudbuckaroo. . . Guess i should pay attention to which smackover fan is posting what lol

THA TRUTH

Guys let's calm down with this and talk about what's more important.........lebron back to Cleveland

DragonBorn

Yes finally the so called big three are disbanded and the Miami heat unravel over night

Backwoods Bart

just heard Hampton drumed Camden Fairview.can anyone confirm?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DragonBorn on July 11, 2014, 10:56:50 am

Not a rumor. It's just. No word on why though. And yes, Hampton beat Camden. 21-14.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: DragonBorn on July 11, 2014, 12:28:32 pm
Yes finally the so called big three are disbanded and the Miami heat unravel over night

That so called big three went to four straight finals and won too I think that's an accomplishment for any big three of past years

Dragon I

Calm down TT.  No one is trying to take your Lebron fan card.  He just said "so called."  Let's be honest, they could have replaced DWade and Bosh with 25 other players and Lebron could have got the same results.

DragonBorn

The real big three are in San Antonio ;D

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

Yea team would be a better statement born

DragonBorn

Though I don't argue with what your saying. San Antonio's Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan have more playoff wins together than any other big three in history.

Duncan, Ginobili, Parker: 113 playoff wins, 4 championships
Jordan, Pippen, Rodman: 45 playoff wins, 3 championships
Bird, McHale, Parish: 85 playoff wins, 3 championships
Johnson, Worthy, Abdul-Jabbar: 78 playoff wins, 3 championships

THA TRUTH

Well it was the team and a young stud that son it for them this year

DragonBorn

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 11, 2014, 01:01:18 pm

Not a rumor. It's just. No word on why though. And yes, Hampton beat Camden. 21-14.
It was 21-7, believe it was the only game Hampton won.

Dragon I

How many years were Jordan, Rodman, and Pippen together?  I'm betting it was less.  They also used to have best of 5 in the first round, so you had less games.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on July 11, 2014, 07:28:15 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 11, 2014, 01:01:18 pm

It was 21-7, believe it was the only game Hampton won.

Coach preston announced it was 21-14.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Dragon I on July 11, 2014, 07:37:14 pm
How many years were Jordan, Rodman, and Pippen together?  I'm betting it was less.  They also used to have best of 5 in the first round, so you had less games.

I'm upset that u even had to ask how long they were together seriously dragon I it was just 3 years

Proud Buckaroo

Apparently junction city had to drop today because AAU ball.

Dragon I

3 years!? And we're comparing them to the Spurs?!  They won 70 games in the regular season!

Lord Infamous™

Im just glad smackover has a team that can compete and will give us a good game. Should be a packed house and the game will be won on the field not on fearlessfriday. Good luck smackover and hope no injuries for us or yall

THA TRUTH

Well of course it won't be won on fearless that's impossible

DragonBorn

I'm sure through a very bizarre set of circumstances it's possible to win a football game on the message boards.

Lions84

THA TRUTH

I like ur confidence but rison should be better than bearden so id say rison

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DragonBorn on July 15, 2014, 02:33:10 pm
I'm sure through a very bizarre set of circumstances it's possible to win a football game on the message boards.

A player starts threatening other posters on here and getting suspended before the game is the only thing I can think of fitting those circumstances..

THA TRUTH

Or players just read of how good jc is and just decides they don't want any of them

Proud Buckaroo

Mmm. The chances of that happening is like the chances of you finding a football bat....

bleudog

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 15, 2014, 11:11:07 pm
Mmm. The chances of that happening is like the chances of you finding a football bat....

;D

THA TRUTH

Hey we brought that wood!!! We brought that wood!!!

mtindian42

if smackover don't do it. MR young and bearden will...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas