• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Wickes up to old Tricks!

Started by cisco, February 14, 2009, 12:07:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cisco

Can anyone tell me, rumors are that they have went through another boys coach, is this true AGAIN ?

OlGuyWicker

They should just go head and let one of dem good ol board members coach dem boyes

wawa111

I talked to Coach Pennington this weekend, and he didn't say anything about it....

cisco

I hope it's not true,, but it seems to be a major topic in that part of the state. If it is true, that would make atlease 2 maybe 3 of the last coaches that were very successful before arriving there, i just believe i'd have to look at the central problem.

brock

Quote from: cisco on February 16, 2009, 10:21:29 am
I hope it's not true,, but it seems to be a major topic in that part of the state. If it is true, that would make atlease 2 maybe 3 of the last coaches that were very successful before arriving there, i just believe i'd have to look at the central problem.

So what is the problem down there?  I see where they are in the regionals.  Why would he leave, or be forced to leave?

wawa111

If they let Jim Pennington get out of there, they are nuts...he has won 20 games in his FIRST year...come on people wake up!

Made

http://170.211.244.70/AAEA/FMPro?-db=aaea%20jobs.fp5&-format=record%5fdetail.htm&-lay=entry%20form&-sortfield=district%20name&-op=eq&JOB%20LIST=Tchr%20%2f%20High%20Sch%20(Grd%209%20-%2012)%20%2f%20Coach&-max=20&-recid=42099&-find=

Made

I know it is a long freaking address, but that is the link to them advertising the position.

HorseFeathers

outlawpa

The job might be for Umpire. They are a part of that school system.

No Name

Quote from: outlawpa on February 28, 2009, 05:48:44 pm
The job might be for Umpire. They are a part of that school system.

No it's Wickes, Jim told them they could have it.  People at Wickes are crazy, let the school board coach them, they want to run the program anyway. 

Tigers13

Wickes and Cove are consolidating, Coach Pennington is getting rifted. He is a first year coach in that school district so the other coaches get the job offer first. Not always fair.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Wickes and Umpire combined administrations a couple of years ago.  Now Wickes, Umpire, and Van-Cove are consolidating schools.  Apparently, Vandervoort is the most likely place for the new campus, and they have also been approved to have a football team.  I never thought I would see football in South Polk County, especially not at Vandervoort.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas