• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The "magazines" top 20

Started by playmaker04, June 23, 2015, 11:35:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

1 jc
2 Rison
3 Hazen
4 McCrory
5 Gurdon
6 Mt. Ida
7 Hector
8 Cross Co.
9 Bearden
10 Lafayette co.
11 EPC
12 Earle
13 Brinkley
14 MC
15 Murfreesboro
16 Conway Christian
17 DA
18 England
19 Dierks
20 WR

HorseFeathers

Wow... they really don't like england

Ventman

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ventman on June 23, 2015, 11:50:01 am
England is easy top ten.

At this point I have England ahead of hector...and I'm leaning towards being a homer again

Bigditchlion

They musta not had a lot of research on that poll. England plays the underdog roll good.

Proud Buckaroo

I really expected England to go further in the playoffs than they did last year.

Ventman

They were a young team last year, I expect they will do much better this season.

Proud Buckaroo

I know it's only 7 on 7 but it seems you guys are doing pretty well in it.

bigworm

Been doin real good in 7 on 7. But i understand its a different game in the fall. They had us at 6 last year and we let them down. No surprise to me. Gotta earn it.

BigLion10

gonna have to earn our spot this year

Bigditchlion

I predict a big jump after the first 3 games. Week 4 magnet comes to town!!! That's gonna be a wild atmosphere in England. We will try to get magnets qb's name right!

The_Devil_Himself

Lafayette County is not top 10. Mt. Ida should be ranked ahead of Gurdon.

Dogg

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

cuz

England should be around 6-7 I believe, they played really good ball at times last year.being a year older they'll be more consistent. Bearden will be better than 9, and I wouldn't underestimate Earle and EPC....

Dogg

Pit Bull

Quote from: HF on June 24, 2015, 07:58:32 pm
Quote from: Dogg on June 24, 2015, 07:57:31 pm
Quote from: HF on June 23, 2015, 11:42:42 am
or Earle

Nobody likes earle

In the next few years this wound will only deepen....

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Dogg on June 26, 2015, 06:09:38 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 24, 2015, 07:59:16 pm
Quote from: HF on June 24, 2015, 07:58:32 pm
Quote from: Dogg on June 24, 2015, 07:57:31 pm
Quote from: HF on June 23, 2015, 11:42:42 am
or Earle

Nobody likes earle

Nobody likes Earl.
samackover has a genuine reason not to 😘

In case you couldn't read... It says, "Earl." As in, "My name is Earl.."

dragonpride27

One thing wont change...jc will still be number one at end of 15....hazen or earle might could keep within a few scores but thats about it...

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuz on June 24, 2015, 08:13:38 pm
England should be around 6-7 I believe, they played really good ball at times last year.being a year older they'll be more consistent. Bearden will be better than 9, and I wouldn't underestimate Earle and EPC....

I don't know about Bearden being better than 9. They lost one of their best players...

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 30, 2015, 05:07:10 am
Quote from: cuz on June 24, 2015, 08:13:38 pm

I don't know about Bearden being better than 9. They lost one of their best players...
It's the lowest we've been in a couple of years, but I think 9 is about right. We've got a young team with just 7 Seniors coming back. Should get a taste of how our offense will look next week at the Oil Town 7 on 7.

Proud Buckaroo

Oh, Absolutely. I don't expect you guys to completely drop off. I just knew you guys had a young team this year.

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 30, 2015, 08:46:57 am
Oh, Absolutely. I don't expect you guys to completely drop off. I just knew you guys had a young team this year.
We've got a young Sophmore QB, but he's very talented, and group of pretty good WR's. The "magazine" said, out of all positions we've got the best linemen.

Proud Buckaroo

That's our main thing is our young QB. He played backup a lot last year. Got to play most second halfs. But, never really got any chance to throw the ball much.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas