• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers

Started by THA TRUTH, June 17, 2015, 10:57:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

June 17, 2015, 10:57:02 pm Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:28:40 pm by THA TRUTH
Prayers for former junction city assistant coach Mike Barrett he is at a bad point in his battle with cancer praying for comfort and peace For coach B and family

MomaLion

Proud Buckaroo

Prayers from the Proud Buckaroo family.

bleudog

Prayers to Coach Barrett, his family and friends for:

Courage,

Faith,

Strength,

Cure.

Amen.

bleudog

From the Junction City Public Schools Facebook page last night:

The faculty and staff of Junction City Schools have heavy hearts tonight and would like to ask students, parents, and alumni to join us in praying for JCHS teacher and friend Michael Barrett. He is needing much prayer as he battles cancer. The following is a status by JCHS Assistant Principal Stacie Cary about Mr. Barrett:

"This larger than life coach is fighting the fight of his life! Coach Barrett is a man who loves his job, loves his students and loves to teach math. He has a place in his heart for every kid he taught or coached. He expected each of his kids to give everything they had each day because he gives it his all each day. He demanded that they take responsibility for their decisions and to follow the rules. He is the toughest, most stubborn and loving man that I know. He was tough on the kids because he loves them in his rough, tough way. Tonight I ask that you take time to pray for our Coach Mike Barrett as he fights the hardest fight he has ever had."

mom18

Prayers from here.

cuz

John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

WPWells

Prayers from Chucktown

mlt

Prayers for Coach and his family.

BigLion10

Prayers from England may God be with yall during this time

Logans Mom

Prayers from the Best Family in McCrory!

brown2010

prayers from guy and lynne brown

Ventman

Prayers for this family

bigworm

Prayers from England.

The_Devil_Himself

Lions84

Prayers sent for the Delta.

bleudog

July 01, 2015, 12:26:43 pm #16 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:13:29 pm by bleudog
From the Junction City Public Schools Facecook page:

"The Junction City School District mourns the loss of Coach Mike Barrett. He went to be with the Lord this morning. Our deepest sympathies go out to the family. Mike will always be remembered as a great teacher, dedicated coach, and an amazing friend. He truly is and will always be a member of the Dragon Family. As soon as arrangements are known, we will pass them along. Please pray for his family during this difficult time."

The_Devil_Himself

Prayers from Gurdon.

Ventman

Dogg

Prayers from the Bulldog Nation

tmycjy

Prayers from Wynne pressbox Crew

AirWarren

God bless the community of JC. Prayers.

WPWells

Prayers from Chucktown

MomaLion

Many prayers...My mother battled lung CA for 10 years before going to be with the Lord...He is in our thoughts and prayers. 

bleudog

bleudog

Lions84

Quote from: bleudog on July 01, 2015, 12:26:43 pm
From the Junction City Public Schools Facecook page:

"The Junction City School District mourns the loss of Coach Mike Barrett. He went to be with the Lord this morning. Our deepest sympathies go out to the family. Mike will always be remembered as a great teacher, dedicated coach, and an amazing friend. He truly is and will always be a member of the Dragon Family. As soon as arrangements are known, we will pass them along. Please pray for his family during this difficult time."

Prayers sent for His Family and Friends and JC .

bleudog

Just a reminder that Coach Barrett's memorial service is this evening at the school.

Lions84

I hope he got a good turnout for the Service.

bleudog

Quote from: Lions84 on August 01, 2015, 09:54:36 pm
I hope he got a good turnout for the Service.

I think his family was pleased.  It was easy to see Coach B was beloved by his students and coworkers.  He will be missed.

Tribute video:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

MomaLion

I'm sure he's smiling down at yall...continued prayers.

Lions84

Prayers for the JC Family and His Family as your start the Season this week.

bleudog

November 05, 2015, 07:24:36 am #33 Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:59:34 pm by bleudog

Registration Form:  CLICK HERE

EDNT article on Barrett:

Part One:  CLICK HERE

Part Two:  CLICK HERE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas