• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loudest student section

Started by BigLion10, June 10, 2015, 10:40:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

The boards are slow so here's a board for everyone. What is the loudest student section you have ever witnessed at a high school game?

#72 Bearden Bear

Out of the 8-2a, Rison, not sure if they have a student section, but they get pretty loud when we play them. As far as non-conference I would go with Hector. They probably have the best football atmosphere of the teams we played.

BigLion10

Yea Rison is always loud at Wildcat Stadium

HorseFeathers

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on June 10, 2015, 11:53:42 am
Out of the 8-2a, Rison, not sure if they have a student section, but they get pretty loud when we play them. As far as non-conference I would go with Hector. They probably have the best football atmosphere of the teams we played.

from the "antics" of a certain bearden fan.... you would think theyd have a good home crowd atmosphere... maybe it was the weather though lol

AirWarren

Ventman

Hazen/Carlisle/Des Arc can get kinda rowdy at times.

JC Guy

Quote from: AirWarren on June 10, 2015, 06:02:50 pm
Hermitage.
Yeah it gets wild when the announcer starts doing all the shout outs from moms, dads and grand parents to the kids.

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: HF on June 10, 2015, 05:23:05 pm
Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on June 10, 2015, 11:53:42 am

from the "antics" of a certain bearden fan.... you would think theyd have a good home crowd atmosphere... maybe it was the weather though lol
That was a fun night, and it probably was the weather. I believe I'm the only crazy one in Bearden. The fans aren't really into getting crazy like me. I threw powder at the Hermitage game and the refs didn't like it too much.

heavyhittaz_7

Threw powder lol. True fan stuff right there. That game bearded/hermitage acually turned out to be an okay game, got kinda close there at the end. Young and Thomas was goin back and forth.

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on June 11, 2015, 03:42:18 am
Threw powder lol. True fan stuff right there. That game bearded/hermitage acually turned out to be an okay game, got kinda close there at the end. Young and Thomas was goin back and forth.
Thomas is a bad man.

AirWarren

Quote from: JC Guy on June 10, 2015, 06:58:23 pm
Hermitage.
Yeah it gets wild when the announcer starts doing all the shout outs from moms, dads and grand parents to the kids.

I've never been to one of their games. And probably never will. So I'll take your word for it. Haha

JC Guy

Quote from: AirWarren on June 11, 2015, 06:40:06 am
Quote from: JC Guy on June 10, 2015, 06:58:23 pm
Hermitage.

I've never been to one of their games. And probably never will. So I'll take your word for it. Haha
I couldn't believe they stopped doing play by play and the entire second half was shout outs.

AirWarren

It's got to be hard to live in the shadow of the big brother team hailing from the county seat!

JC Guy

Quote from: AirWarren on June 11, 2015, 09:33:53 am
It's got to be hard to live in the shadow of the big brother team hailing from the county seat!
I get that but they have some athletes outside Monty and the other kid ( I am sorry I can't remember his name). The culture has to change. My boy played baseball against them in little league and they beat the junior dragons in basketball last year or the year before and it was a team effort not just the one star. My point being they could be better if they really wanted to be. Get all your athletes out of the halls and on the field and everyone take it serious ( everyone). Jmo

heavyhittaz_7

Jc guy that's very true what you said. Hermitage does have other kids that are decent players besides Thomas and Childs. But hopefully that's changeing because there was four new faces out for spring ball that haven't been playing in the past couple of year but know how to play. And no air warren we don't live in the shadow of warren. We support when our team ain't playing and hope they does good. But on Friday nights when the hermits are playing we don't worry about what's goin on up the road in warren are whatever. We worry about where hermits are playing or what they doing. It's so stupid for warren people not to like hermitage and always trying to slick down talk them. That crap is stupid!

HorseFeathers

With strong failing as a school, and Hampton dropping football... looks the playoffs and maybe a win if they draw someone other than hector from the 4 a win or two in the playoffs...

heavyhittaz_7

Hector returning a lot this year? And the qb last year was he a senior or what??

BigLion10

No they return there qb I think he was just a soph.

HorseFeathers

QB will be a third year starting junior... best receiver comes back. Got a decent sophmore running back that looks to be more of a 3 yr power guy that got some carries in the playoffs... think we return most of the lines, and look for our defense to be pretty salty again this year... our 4-2a farewell tour should be another good year for us

heavyhittaz_7

That kid plays with a lot of heart and passion. I was checking him out against bearden. Seem like it's gonna be another good year for the hector wildcats.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas