• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football camp in Clarendon on Aug 1st

Started by jbtiger73, June 09, 2015, 07:55:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbtiger73

Former Clarendon Lion, Tennessee Volunteer, and New York Jet, Cedric Houston will be hosting a football camp on Aug. 1 at Harding Field in Clarendon. More details as soon as I get them. I'll be volunteering as well. so please bring your young men out this wonderful day of instruction, competition, and fun.

MomaLion

I saw the event on Facebook...it looks like a great camp  ;D

jbtiger73

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Especially for only $10.00 that is cheap.

jbtiger73

Lions84

MomaLion

He does a lot to bring back to our community.  He's made Clarendon very proud.

Lions84

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on June 09, 2015, 07:55:07 pm
Former Clarendon Lion, Tennessee Volunteer, and New York Jet, Cedric Houston will be hosting a football camp on Aug. 1 at Harding Field in Clarendon. More details as soon as I get them. I'll be volunteering as well. so please bring your young men out this wonderful day of instruction, competition, and fun.
Sign up Show up and learn from from Fine men one of which owns a Super Bowl Ring.

MomaLion

I hear he's expecting a great turnout...wonderful opportunity for the kids :)

BigLion10

Any word on how many kids will be attending

MomaLion

As of last week or so Cedric said over 100.

bigworm

What all will this camp consist of? Will it be a combine? What drills, etc?

MomaLion

jbtiger73

A little of both. Especially for the 9-12th grade kids. Just get those PW kids over there this Saturday bro. I'll be working with the LB's and with Cedric with the RB's when we do offensive drills. They will be running 40's and doing shuttle drills.

BigLion10

Quote from: jbtiger73 on July 29, 2015, 08:45:50 am
A little of both. Especially for the 9-12th grade kids. Just get those PW kids over there this Saturday bro. I'll be working with the LB's and with Cedric with the RB's when we do offensive drills. They will be running 40's and doing shuttle drills.
wrong big jb, big E is the one from p-w worm is from England lol  ;D

jbtiger73

My bad then. Y'all come too then. Lol

BigLion10

jbtiger73

Former Lion coach, coach Hart will be assisting us as well. Along with former Warren lumberjacks and Tennessee Vols, Bret Smith and Roshun Fellows will also be instructors as well.

jbtiger73

Also Luke Matheson, the editor and chief of Arkansasrivals.com and his photographers will be there. And will be recording times and other info for most upper classmen for the website. They are partners with rivals.com

MomaLion

RiverEagle079

Lions84

MomaLion

I know they had over 130 participants..ran by for a few minutes and saw tons of kids and volunteers helping. I've read several great posts on Facebook from happy campers :)

BigLion10

Good deal sounds like it was a very successful camp

MomaLion

I hear they are going to make it an annual event :)

jbtiger73

We're definitely going to make it happen every year momalion. Actually ran out of t-shirts. Wasn't expecting that many kids or volunteers. But we'll definitely be more prepared for next year. Because I know there will be more of both. We definitely had plenty of water, Gatorade, and food though. Thats always a great thing.

jbtiger73

Coach Hart was a cool guy as well. Even though I had to rag on him about his record against my Tigers though. Lol.

MomaLion

I dropped off some water and Gatorade, glad to help anywhere I can :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas