• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Dragons 2015 Schedule

Started by dragondad, June 02, 2015, 12:43:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

Quote from: TorMan on June 20, 2015, 12:02:10 pm
Red River 2-A (Coushatta, La.) and Winnfield 3-A both have open dates that match up with J.C. Would be a good matchup, those two are usually average teams, but recently Winnfield has had some good teams.
I know the powers to be have been trying to get that date filled but folks need to remember we already have a pretty tough out of conference slate so I don't think our folks would want to get to crazy with a young team and face it a lot of folks aren't jumping up and down to play JC either. JMO

Wilson

Getting borderline playoff teams from Louisiana to play an out of state team "JC" would be a tough get. . with the power system deciding who gets in or left out of the Louisiana playoffs playing out of state teams isn't an option for borderline teams because they get "ZERO" points for playing an out of state team. . until Louisiana gets that part of their power point system fixed it will be tough to get any team to play

JC Guy

Quote from: Wilson on June 22, 2015, 01:17:06 am
Getting borderline playoff teams from Louisiana to play an out of state team "JC" would be a tough get. . with the power system deciding who gets in or left out of the Louisiana playoffs playing out of state teams isn't an option for borderline teams because they get "ZERO" points for playing an out of state team. . until Louisiana gets that part of their power point system fixed it will be tough to get any team to play
I knew that some kind of problem exited when playing teams over the line like than but I was not aware of just how it works. What do you think happened with Haynseville? Did they just say the heck with it and we are going to do it?

Dragon I

They don't have to worry about being a borderline playoff team.

Wilson

Like he said.   they aren't borderline. . where they might have an issue is losing points towards an overall #1 seed. . but they have one big helper in that area.   with the public/private split a lot of the teams they wojld be fighting for the overall 1 seed will be considered select. . like the Calvary Baptists and OCS's of the world. . Not necessarily those 2 teams.  but like them. . with so many top contenders being split off they can afford to lose the points from a game with JC. . plus as Coach Franklin said. .the benefits from playing a quality team like JC. . plus not having to drive over an hour to do it outweigh the loss of those points

JC Guy

Proud Buckaroo

Here we go again... This never gets old. Does it?

BigLion10

Guys first post and he fires shots like this. Smh let it go people

THA TRUTH

This guy is obviously upset about some loss in the past

BigLion10

THA TRUTH

God help him if that's the case

BigLion10

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:03:45 pm
The truth doesn't get old. Just take ur self elsewhere if u can't handle it.

Which team did you play on last year?

BigLion10

Ur probably using the computer during summer school

Proud Buckaroo

I wonder if it's a record to make an account and get kicked the same day?

Proud Buckaroo

I played Football, and Basketball. Not sure how someone can post and it seem like they haven't played sports? That's logically.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:13:51 pm
What idiots!! Like anyone in Hampton can even use a smart phone or computer. And as for u "THA TRUTH" why don't u just go watch some old highlight tapes of ur glory days on the bench!!

Dude... your gonna have to repeat the ninth grade again if you don't get off of fearlessfriday!

WPWells

BigLion10

No wonder tests scores are down these days

THA TRUTH

This guy is legendary already with his complete ignorance

BigLion10

BigLion10

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

You should have just stuck with being from Hampton.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:22:36 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on June 24, 2015, 02:20:10 pm
Gotta be from hampton

I'm actually from dierks so u can't stop that mess!!

What years did u disgrace that school by attending there

BigLion10

Prolly doesn't even know which direction junction city is

WPWells

Y'all my roommate is from Dierks. Don't diss them too bad

BigLion10

I'll ease up then for u 12th man lol

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:25:43 pm
Way to just follow another's post Instead of being original pb

In case you don't know how to read, or tell time. biglion and I posted that almost at identical times.

BigLion10

THA TRUTH

That explains everything then hahaha this guy was prolly one of the outlaws getting skull drug when they decided to play dirty and use racial slurs

Proud Buckaroo

Now we know his issue. Dierks season was ended by junction both times.  How many points did Dierks score those years against JC? 0. That's right. Zero.

JC Guy

I hope they don't punt him. He is getting more response than your dead time post 12th. While it's the dead time we can all take turns telling this dude just how stupid he is. It's probably our freind from Gurdon "the Devil". Mighty funny Hootens comes out and the next day dummy shows up.

JC Guy

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:28:55 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 24, 2015, 02:23:57 pm
Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:22:36 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on June 24, 2015, 02:20:10 pm
Gotta be from hampton

I'm actually from dierks so u can't stop that mess!!

08-09 was the year I graduated. If u call two years all district and 1 year all state disgracing the school id hate to know what u did for the cheaters jc.

What years did u disgrace that school by attending there
He graduated to years in a row. Maybe someone needs to check into his school.

THA TRUTH

Child please I'm disliked on here because how brutally honest I am

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 02:38:27 pm
Ur intelligent pb. Just show the world cause 08-09 is one year but I guess a little comprehension on school years is a little to much for u!!

I guess 39-0 and 45-0 is a little too much for you. You have been truly upset this whole time, and finally have the courage to make a fearless Friday account to hide behind a username.

Proud Buckaroo

A guy who cannot even type out the word "You're" is telling me I'm "ignorant." Oh, the irony.

THA TRUTH

Honestly I'm glad this guy arrived

BigLion10

Proud Buckaroo

The last time Dierks played Smackover. Dierks lost 32-12. Lol.

Dragon I

BigLion10

Must want to forget that game pb

JC Guy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 24, 2015, 02:54:48 pm
The last time Dierks played Smackover. Dierks lost 32-12. Lol.
And drop the mic

THA TRUTH

Has dierks ever really play a game of relevance though

THA TRUTH

Bro the mvp was a the kicker from charleston yall had to be hot garbage for that to happen

THA TRUTH

Didn't Nava leave yall cause yall were that awful??

THA TRUTH

He was their top receiver that year I remember he was number 4 I won't forget anything about that game dirtiest plays I had ever seen in a game and the refs let it get out of hand

BigLion10

BigLion10

He seen it with his own eyes lol

JC Guy

Where did they jerk go? It was just getting good.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas