• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Dragons 2015 Schedule

Started by dragondad, June 02, 2015, 12:43:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Seems that several posts were deleted, including mine.   Not sure why, I was simply wanting him to tell us again how, or in what way, we cheat.

JC Guy

Quote from: Slim on June 24, 2015, 06:49:34 pm
Oh im here and not going anywhere trust me
Glad you are here so maybe you can let the world know what you accuse the JC program of and what evidence you have to back up your claims. So far you have been eating the old molded bread that many other haters have been chewing on forever.

Wilson

And that kid wasn't from Ruston. . get it straight . . he was a redshirt Freshman from La Tech.  along with 13 others. . they were from several states. . i should know. .i provide them transportation to and from JC. . freaking kids this day. . won't even do a little background on the situation . .give me my respect!!!!

dragondad#1

That kid from ruston his mom was a 93 jc grad...James Anderson lived in JC Arkansas his entire life... His mom still lives in same spot..almost every kid on JC roster had one or both parents graduated from JC...

THA TRUTH

Byran and Alan started from kindergarten so we start early with the recruiting and as for James we picked him up from the oak hill academy out of Mouth of Wilson, Virginia he didn't want to follow in Carmelo's shadow so he came here to make a name elsewhere

dragondad#1

Dude get over it...no lying going on...HATER

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas