• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard davenport on Thomas of hermitage

Started by heavyhittaz_7, May 28, 2015, 04:25:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

Davenport writes up an article on Thomas in hogville. Hogs want him in 2017.

JC Guy

And they should want him. The kid is one heck of an athlete. I just hope he keeps his nose clean until then. I know nothing about him outside seeing him play so don't take that the wrong way. Just have seen a lot of big fish in small ponds go south and that would be ashame if it happened.

Proud Buckaroo

I just hope the kid doesn't get hurt trying to be a one man crew.

heavyhittaz_7

He's a really good kid. He loves church and everything his grandfather was a preacher and his family are Christian people. Only thing this kids like to do when he's not working out or nothing is fish and hunt he loves it and has good people around him.

heavyhittaz_7

And yea PB he's gonna carry the load but they have another young stud in Kevin child's that can help him out.

Proud Buckaroo

How many kids does Hermitage have out for spring?

BigLion10

Mr Thomas is a beast and I hope to see him on the hill in a few years

heavyhittaz_7

Had like 17. But some of the other players was still in soccer and some were gone on FFA trips and stuff like that. I figure it to be about 25 or so when the summer hit.

JC Guy

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on May 28, 2015, 07:23:52 pm
He's a really good kid. He loves church and everything his grandfather was a preacher and his family are Christian people. Only thing this kids like to do when he's not working out or nothing is fish and hunt he loves it and has good people around him.
Glad to hear that. I wish him the best.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas