• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jc to 3a

Started by Donnie Jamon, April 30, 2015, 04:34:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

You ever hear the term " don't buy a bucket of paint "? Translation - you can paint it to look like you want. If you look over a few other threads you will see some of the equation is missing but that isn't interesting.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 17, 2015, 10:50:55 am
Quote from: dragondad on May 17, 2015, 09:01:26 am
No your just an idiot, it's pretty much that simple really. There's nothing for us to admit, you just try to steer the truth to fit your lies in hopes that you're not the only idiot out there.   You're pretty much all alone, and definitely at the top of the heap.

2008-10......169.67
2010-12......157
2012-14......144
2014-16......143
2016-18......186

US Census 2000..........721
US Census 2010..........581

Call me all the names you want. But, this looks awfully fishy to anyone with a discerning eye.

Dude... Using a towns population is a terrible example of trying to prove something... Nice try though.

Pit Bull

The Math doesn't work... It makes no sense...

Proud Buckaroo

Out of the 43 LA kids added to the ARKANSAS number. 3-4 play on the football team. You guys want to know something about last years team? Dancy. His dad works in ARKANSAS. Lives in ARKANSAS. Ohhh. Shocker. Just drop it already. How hard is to understand?

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 20, 2015, 07:00:44 pm
Out of the 43 LA kids added to the ARKANSAS number. 3-4 play on the football team. You guys want to know something about last years team? Dancy. His dad works in ARKANSAS. Lives in ARKANSAS. Ohhh. Shocker. Just drop it already. How hard is to understand?

According to another poster, it is only 3-4 starters.

Yet, other posters claim that JC has such an incredible participation rate and that's why they have such impressive numbers compared to their enrollment. But on the other hand, you try to claim that the Louisiana students' participation rate is lower.

It is really comical trying to keep up with all the different versions of the story.

I know this much is indisputable fact........
.......Junction City's population is declining sharply.
Union County's population is declining sharply.
Junction City's school enrollment has increased sharply, despite local population trends.

JC Guy

I plead with all posters to not reply to anything this guy has to say from now own. His game is to pick bits and pieces of a post and twist it to his agenda. He was told in this thread how many La kids started on this team and he tried to twist that. As long as someone replies to his crap he has a voice and when we ignore him completely he will either go away or ever other poster from every other school will see him for what he really is.

THA TRUTH

Yea but hebis the only reason this site is entertaining at this point of the year

cav2012

Quote from: JC Guy on May 24, 2015, 09:09:56 am
I plead with all posters to not reply to anything this guy has to say from now own. His game is to pick bits and pieces of a post and twist it to his agenda. He was told in this thread how many La kids started on this team and he tried to twist that. As long as someone replies to his crap he has a voice and when we ignore him completely he will either go away or ever other poster from every other school will see him for what he really is.
wait so is it 3-4 that start from LA? Or according to proud buckaroo only 3-4 play?

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: cav2012 on May 24, 2015, 12:57:34 pm
wait so is it 3-4 that start from LA? Or according to proud buckaroo only 3-4 play?

Hilarious, isn't it. They can't even come to a consensus in their denial.

dragondad

Quote from: cav2012 on May 24, 2015, 12:57:34 pm

3-4 that start, it's been said more than once. Glad to see PB sticking up for our boys but PB isn't of part of JC so he can't really speak for JC. Unless, of course, we can take what another fan says about your school as fact. Yall find another dead horse to beat, how about that.

Proud Buckaroo

3-4 start. 3-4 play. Looks like the same thing to me? I'm done here.

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 24, 2015, 04:07:35 pm
3-4 start. 3-4 play. Looks like the same thing to me? I'm done here.

I'm with you PB, but you know some of these knuckle-heads brain waves are about as straight as a chalk line.

Longfellow

I said earlier on this thread, why does everyone make such a big deal about some of junctions players coming from LA? It would be different if they hand picked the best players and brought them in, but a few players shouldn't be such a big deal. It's not like players moving are in from out of state just to help JC win titles

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on May 24, 2015, 08:13:47 pm
I said earlier on this thread, why does everyone make such a big deal about some of junctions players coming from LA? It would be different if they hand picked the best players and brought them in, but a few players shouldn't be such a big deal. It's not like players moving are in from out of state just to help JC win titles

Kids from Louisiana are actually aliens that specialize in drinking milk and playing football

JC Guy

Because it is easier to accuse someone one of cheating rather than swallow the truth that you have been out worked, out coached and out played. Same song different verse each year. Teams claim they have as many athletes, can match the speed and so forth. Until they match up. The good news for 2A this year is Junction will be starting a lot of younger guys. With that said they all got a ton of playing time last year. Also Junction has some battle tested seniors that have been starting since they were sophomores. We have a ton of talent, leadership and the best coaches in 2A so our question mark will be the young guys growing up. We will know the first three weeks of the season just how good we are this year. I feel we will be fine but that remains to be seen. I can tell you with certainty that if your team is not pushing it's self now they will have big trouble with this years dragons.

cuz

Quote from: HF on May 24, 2015, 08:55:05 pm

Kids from Louisiana are actually aliens that specialize in drinking milk and playing football
;D

Wilson

Everyone knows that a Louisiana football player is 3 to 4 times the player from across the state line in Arkansas is. . that's the only rationalization for all the hand wringing over a few Louisiana players. . the milk they consume isn't your average milk you know ;)

amehr36

At this point, I don't care to debate anything. I'm just glad a guy from Gurdon thinks his opinion matters cause his football program sure doesn't...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas