• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jc to 3a

Started by Donnie Jamon, April 30, 2015, 04:34:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

Starting 2016 accord to NEA radio station

Proud Buckaroo

AND GURDON ARE BOTH GOING!!

THA TRUTH

tmycjy

I wish them luck and I'm also wondering Junction city can win I'm saying yes but team may win one game to bigger schools but can u do it week in and week out

HorseFeathers

i think j.c will be among the elite in 3a.....but no longer head and shoulders abover everyone else.

Dayton Kitchens

They decisively beat the state runner up in 3A last fall.

THA TRUTH

And I truly believe since they Match up differently that they woulda beat the state champ worse

THA TRUTH

But again that was last year they will be a totally different team by then

cav2012

Pit Bull

JC will be better for it... Competition is good for the Soul....

anygivenfriday

Junction City will compete. Carpenter always has the crew ready to play

Ventman

Should have been up three years ago or more

gatecrasher

Um, no Ventman.
Enrollment made it happen when it was supposed to happen.
And with them being the 3rd smallest in 3A, it may not last.

Ventman

Quote from: gatecrasher on May 01, 2015, 08:10:21 pm
Um, no Ventman.
im just joking Gate, I knew it wouldn't take long to get a rise. JC will do the same thing in 3A.

THA TRUTH

It excites me for jc to play teams from the old 2a back when they won the first state title

Beaver Fever

I wonder how they will rearrange the conferences to fit them and gurdon in

Proud Buckaroo

If you go to the 3A boards. Three of us have made speculations on what they could be.

WonderWartHawg

Um, no Ventman.

JC is actually the smallest 'public' school in 3A with an averaged daily enrollment of 186 according to the figures that I saw.  Rison is the 4th largest 2A, with the other three just being a fraction of a student larger than them.  Rison's average enrollment figure that classification was based on is 184.

Proud Buckaroo

Junction had 186. Making them only have 2 bodies enough to go to 3A. CHG has the same numbers as rison. Which is what dropped them to 2A. Junction IS the smallest school in 3a. Harding, and episcopal do not count As 3A numbers. They are private schools who play up a class, with 2A numbers.

HorseFeathers

Um, no Ventman.

Or the Louisiana Connection makes them a permanent fixture in the bottom 10 in enrollment in 3A...

bleudog

May 03, 2015, 04:53:40 pm #20 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:57:19 pm by bleudog
Quote from: HF on May 03, 2015, 03:18:06 pm
Um, no Ventman.

Or the Louisiana Connection makes them a permanent fixture in the bottom 10 in enrollment in 3A...

HF, for the mere sum of just under $29 million, you could help keep the Dragons in 3A for a few more cycles.

http://www.mossyoakpropertiesla.com/arkansas-lumber-sawmill-facility-for-sale-union-county-ar/

I hear these folks have the deal settled with Comact, but the longer they take the more uncomfortable I feel.

http://www.timberprocessing.com/financing-approved-proposed-arkansas-sawmill/

HorseFeathers

May 03, 2015, 08:46:55 pm #21 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:25:23 pm by HF
Quote from: bleudog on May 03, 2015, 04:53:40 pm
Um, no Ventman.

HF, for the mere sum of just under $29 million, you could help keep the Dragons in 3A for a few more cycles.

http://www.mossyoakpropertiesla.com/arkansas-lumber-sawmill-facility-for-sale-union-county-ar/

I hear these folks have the deal settled with Comact, but the longer they take the more uncomfortable I feel.

Do you take checks?

*Edit: Bleu, what Changed in Junction City...The k-12 enrollment took a 150 student jump this year. That's 150 new kids in a school district that doesn't participate in School Choice(Which I find ironic since that's in effect how the Louisiana kids go to Junction City now..)

Pit Bull

Um, no Ventman.

The Lousiana Connection will keep them in 3A no matter how the number swing...

The_Devil_Himself

I love it when a plan comes together.

FootballDude02

Quote from: HF on May 03, 2015, 08:46:55 pm
Quote from: bleudog on May 03, 2015, 04:53:40 pm
Um, no Ventman.

Do you take checks?

*Edit: Bleu, what Changed in Junction City...The k-12 enrollment took a 150 student jump this year. That's 150 new kids in a school district that doesn't participate in School Choice(Which I find ironic since that's in effect how the Louisiana kids go to Junction City now..)

+1 from me simply because i laughed when i read this...(needed that just now) lol!

FootballDude02

Honestly, i dont feel any kind of way about the move. But i will say that i believe they will fair pretty well in 3A (one mans opinion). When they do move and someone else wins the 2A title, there still will be bickering about JC because some will discredit the title due to JC's absence; if they stay and JC wins people will say need to go to 3A. Someone has to win, real competitors want the best competition available...agian, this is only one mans opinion.  ;)

bleudog

May 04, 2015, 02:59:52 pm #26 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 03:02:12 pm by bleudog

HF, I haven't seen the 150 number you're referring to, but that sounds about right for the Ward 9 kids (I think around 140 K thru 12) plus any new Arkansas kids.  And those new AR kids could have included some LA families who moved into Arkansas just to keep their families from ever having to worry about LA politics dictating where their kids go to school in the future. 

Here's an earlier post that outlined an ADE software problem over the last few years that I think might be a contributing factor to answering your question:

Quote from: bleudog on September 28, 2013, 12:13:14 am
Game, I finally got a chance to visit with the JC superintendent about the AAA question. 

The Ward 9 kids are included in the APSCN transmissions.  They are identified by an "O" in the drop down menu in the software.  The "O" category is for out-of-state students.  There does seem to be a programming issue with the ADE software in that the "O" category doesn't map properly over to the out-of-state line in the ADE data summary reports.  Apparently the out-of-state line in the APSCN software is mapped for another category code but that code isn't in the drop down menu available at the schools.  ADE is fully aware of the software bug and the JC staff member who inputs the data into APSCN confirms each year with the ADE field rep that JC is following the proper submission protocol for the Ward 9 kids.

As has been discussed earlier, for funding reasons, the primary ADE list of students only includes the in-state students.  However, the ADE is aware of the Ward 9 kids since those kids are included (by different category code) in the regular APSCN submissions.  As such, the data on the Ward 9 kids is available in whatever ftp file is exchanged between ADE and AAA.  The AAA should have all the data they need to make any classification adjustment JC having the Ward 9 kids might require.   

Hope this clears up the question about how JC, ADE and the AAA track the Ward 9 kids.   

The software problem came up when there was an update and the glitch contributed the confusion some folks had when looking at the posted AAA numbers. I understand before the update, both the in-state and out-of-state kids for all schools in Arkansas were automatically transmitted to AAA as joint numbers (or the AAA program combined them from the ADE transmission file).  After the update glitch with the interface protocol, ADE still sent, and AAA still got, both numbers but AAA only published the in-state number.  With both numbers though, AAA would have been able to bump up in classification any school where the out-of-state numbers would warrant it.

So to answer your question, my guess is one of two things happened:
   1) the software problem has been addressed and the process is now working as it was before the update that caused the problem; or
   2) the glitch still exists and AAA is now adjusting all schools that have out-of-state students so that the number AAA publishes is less confusing.

And to try to address the irony reference, while JC is exempt from School Choice due to the possible negative impact it could have on a standing desegregation order, JC still accepts legal transfers (a transfer where the boards from both schools approved it on a case-by-case basis) and move ins.  The Arkansas School Choice law is not the guideline used for JC's accepting the Ward 9 kids. The long-standing former agreement with Claiborne SD and now with Ward 9 Charter is more based on Ward 9 being considered as a sixth school Zone.  JC takes all (not just certain) Ward 9 kids under the school zone analogy.  I can't cite the data, but I understand Ward 9 is racially very similar to the five Arkansas zones.  If not similar, the demographics are such that by taking all kids in one geographic area and not just a select few, JC doesn't run the risk of being in violation of the deseg order.

With the out-of-state kids, JC has always been one of the larger 2A schools. Looks like with the pick up of a few of the JC, LA (Union Parish) kids through the Ward 9 Charter, it bumped up like we thought it might.  If the Union Parish kids hadn't been pulled out in the mid-90s, JC would probably never would have been moved down to 2A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on May 04, 2015, 02:59:52 pm

HF, I haven't seen the 150 number you're referring to, but that sounds about right for the Ward 9 kids (I think around 140 K thru 12) plus any new Arkansas kids.  And those new AR kids could have included some LA families who moved into Arkansas just to keep their families from ever having to worry about LA politics dictating where their kids go to school in the future. 

Here's an earlier post that outlined an ADE software problem over the last few years that I think might be a contributing factor to answering your question:

Quote from: bleudog on September 28, 2013, 12:13:14 am
Game, I finally got a chance to visit with the JC superintendent about the AAA question. 

The Ward 9 kids are included in the APSCN transmissions.  They are identified by an "O" in the drop down menu in the software.  The "O" category is for out-of-state students.  There does seem to be a programming issue with the ADE software in that the "O" category doesn't map properly over to the out-of-state line in the ADE data summary reports.  Apparently the out-of-state line in the APSCN software is mapped for another category code but that code isn't in the drop down menu available at the schools.  ADE is fully aware of the software bug and the JC staff member who inputs the data into APSCN confirms each year with the ADE field rep that JC is following the proper submission protocol for the Ward 9 kids.

As has been discussed earlier, for funding reasons, the primary ADE list of students only includes the in-state students.  However, the ADE is aware of the Ward 9 kids since those kids are included (by different category code) in the regular APSCN submissions.  As such, the data on the Ward 9 kids is available in whatever ftp file is exchanged between ADE and AAA.  The AAA should have all the data they need to make any classification adjustment JC having the Ward 9 kids might require.   

Hope this clears up the question about how JC, ADE and the AAA track the Ward 9 kids.   

The software problem came up when there was an update and the glitch contributed the confusion some folks had when looking at the posted AAA numbers. I understand before the update, both the in-state and out-of-state kids for all schools in Arkansas were automatically transmitted to AAA as joint numbers (or the AAA program combined them from the ADE transmission file).  After the update glitch with the interface protocol, ADE still sent, and AAA still got, both numbers but AAA only published the in-state number.  With both numbers though, AAA would have been able to bump up in classification any school where the out-of-state numbers would warrant it.

So to answer your question, my guess is one of two things happened:
   1) the software problem has been addressed and the process is now working as it was before the update that caused the problem; or
   2) the glitch still exists and AAA is now adjusting all schools that have out-of-state students so that the number AAA publishes is less confusing.

And to try to address the irony reference, while JC is exempt from School Choice due to the possible negative impact it could have on a standing desegregation order, JC still accepts legal transfers (a transfer where the boards from both schools approved it on a case-by-case basis) and move ins.  The Arkansas School Choice law is not the guideline used for JC's accepting the Ward 9 kids. The long-standing former agreement with Claiborne SD and now with Ward 9 Charter is more based on Ward 9 being considered as a sixth school Zone.  JC takes all (not just certain) Ward 9 kids under the school zone analogy.  I can't cite the data, but I understand Ward 9 is racially very similar to the five Arkansas zones.  If not similar, the demographics are such that by taking all kids in one geographic area and not just a select few, JC doesn't run the risk of being in violation of the deseg order.

With the out-of-state kids, JC has always been one of the larger 2A schools. Looks like with the pick up of a few of the JC, LA (Union Parish) kids through the Ward 9 Charter, it bumped up like we thought it might.  If the Union Parish kids hadn't been pulled out in the mid-90s, JC would probably never would have been moved down to 2A.
Bleu...The Ward 9 Charter...is the NECC Charter Correct? The Same Charter School that from my understanding is located in the same Building and Halls as the Junction City High School, The students are subject to Louisiana DoE, but attend an Arkansas High School. The Same Charter School that now runs a School Bus to Bernice Louisiana, which is in Union Parrish.. This is all from what I read on the Junction City School District site...

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 04, 2015, 11:46:43 am

Haha!! You're coming with us TDH.....wouldn't want to leave our favorite hater behind.

HorseFeathers

I missed the Last Paragraph of Bleu's post..

But I still have one question, is there an actual charter school in Louisiana that Junction City has an agreement with. Or is the Charter school basically Junction City's way of going over the heads of the School Boards of the Union and Claiborne Parrishes school districts, and the "Charter" School is in fact just the department at their school that corresponds with Louisiana DoE so that the Louisiana Students are compliant with their home state DoE requirements.

Also, What high schools are actually still open in Union Parrish and Claiborne Parrish? I need to know that before I can form a final opinion of what's actually going on down on the Border...

THA TRUTH

Union Parrish has one public school and Claiborne Parrish might have 2-3

bleudog

May 04, 2015, 07:11:23 pm #31 Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:16:31 am by bleudog
Quote from: HF on May 04, 2015, 05:13:48 pm
Bleu...The Ward 9 Charter...is the NECC Charter Correct? The Same Charter School that from my understanding is located in the same Building and Halls as the Junction City High School, The students are subject to Louisiana DoE, but attend an Arkansas High School. The Same Charter School that now runs a School Bus to Bernice Louisiana, which is in Union Parrish.. This is all from what I read on the Junction City School District site...

Northeast Claiborne Charter is the name the Ward 9 folks selected for their school name so they are one in the same.  I personally would have abbreviated it NCC rather than NECC but, what do I know and it is after all their school.

NECC is sanctioned by the Louisiana Board of Elementary and Secondary Education (BESE) as a Type 2 Charter.  As I understand it, a Louisiana Type 2 charter's district is considered statewide, but it's understood NECC's purpose is to serve the community of Junction City and the BESE application specifically references northwest Union Parish as part that community.  CLICK HERE

The NECC's official address is a post office box in Summerfield.  CLICK HERE  I think that might be their headmaster's address.  As a Type 2 Charter they have their own school board so it might be their Board President's address.  To my knowledge they have no facilities of their own and I think they conduct their board meetings at the fire department which is on the Louisiana side.  There are a small number NECC employees (which are required by the BESE folks) that have one or maybe more offices in a JC building.  The phone number listed in the link is a south Arkansas number I would guess rings in the office of one of those employees.

I don't think NECC owns any school buses.  Bus service is provided by JCSD as part of the educational service provider contract between the two school districts.  I asked the former superintendent once about the Bernice bus stop and, if I remember correctly, he said there were three or four elementary kids who were picked up in Bernice.  These kids were either previously in the JC system and moved or had some connection to current staff.  JC doesn't participate in the acceptance process of NECC students, that's up to NECC's board.  NECC's charter has a student limit (130?) and a 10% (143?) over buffer range,  After that, BESE approval would be necessary to take any additional students.  I think if there're more applicants than spots, Ward 9 kids have priority.  Again, that's handled by NECC's Board and not JCSD.

Here's the applicable bus stop schedule: CLICK HERE  I live in the northern part of the JC district and 6:40 am is about the time a bus comes by my house.

Wilson

May 05, 2015, 12:41:02 am #32 Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:43:27 am by Wilson
The public schools still open in Union/Claiborne parish. . .

Union Parish . . Union Parish High School . .Farmerville Louisiana . . .25-30 miles from JC depending on you route. .

Claiborne Parish.   Summerfield. . 11miles on HWY 9 . but the bridge on Corney Lake is out so 27 miles for the next 6-8 months. . Class C school and if the Ward 9 kids were to be bussed there would not have room. . justva very small school

Homer High School. . 27 miles on HWY 9 . .also having to detour so 42 miles through Bernice or 45 miles detouring to Summerfield then on the Homer Via LA 9

Haynesville roughly 33 miles via LA 9 .  once again .   with the detour via LA alt 2 in Bernice to summerfield and on to H-town roughly 49 miles. .

all long distances without the detour except Summerfield High but it doesn't have room for the JC kids. . or football for those that would want to play. .  . .

bleudog

May 05, 2015, 10:22:26 am #33 Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:42:10 am by bleudog
Quote from: Wilson on May 05, 2015, 12:41:02 am

Union Parish . . Union Parish High School . .Farmerville Louisiana . . .25-30 miles from JC depending on you route. .

Claiborne Parish.   Summerfield. . 11miles on HWY 9 . but the bridge on Corney Lake is out so 27 miles for the next 6-8 months. . Class C school and if the Ward 9 kids were to be bussed there would not have room. . justva very small school

Homer High School. . 27 miles on HWY 9 . .also having to detour so 42 miles through Bernice or 45 miles detouring to Summerfield then on the Homer Via LA 9

Haynesville roughly 33 miles via LA 9 .  once again .   with the detour via LA alt 2 in Bernice to summerfield and on to H-town roughly 49 miles. .

all long distances without the detour except Summerfield High but it doesn't have room for the JC kids. . or football for those that would want to play. .  . .

Thanks for the heads up on the bridge.  I saw the detour sign at 9 and 167 when I went to the Tech spring game but didn't realize it was completely closed or would be down for that long.

Nothing to do with the schools, but to get to Homer from the old GP mill, would you recommend going thru Bernice or Three Creeks/Wade Correctional?

And for you history buffs out there, that bridge (or its predecessors) W is referring to not being there 70+ years ago was a significant contributing factor to the interstate agreement allowing the Ward 9 kids to go to JC rather than Summerfield/Homer.

HorseFeathers

Haynesville is only 30 miles via stateline Road to LA 161 :D...Had to do it 8)

Anyway...It's not the principal of the there has to be a better solution to the problem. What brought on my picking at you guys is A) 150 student jump in one year(New Charter School is supposed to be capped at 120(?) with a max of 150 in a few years), and B) heard that Junction City plans on appealing based on the fact that they claim the classification number given to them by the AAA is outright wrong.

Will say, the bus rides are a fact of life. Hector has kids now that catch the bus at around 6:30 a.m...Some might be earlier in the remote areas in the northern stretch of school district(Look up Tilly Arkansas, Marshall/Clinton/ and Hector are the closest schools each of them around 30 miles from there)....

Can't blame the LA families for wanting the best options for their kids, just wish the numbers were more readily available to the public...

The_Devil_Himself

Imagine that. Junction City has 150 students appear from nowhere. When I was bearing down on these clowns about their actual enrollment and where all they come from awhile back all manner of grief was directed my way. Only about 35 or so kids from 7-12, they said.
Now, come to find out, those allegations I made are true. They've finally fessed up and are in excuse mode. Bridges out, long rides in Louisiana, detours, etc. Sounds like a Louisiana problem to me.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on May 04, 2015, 05:47:43 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 04, 2015, 11:46:43 am

Haha!! You're coming with us TDH.....wouldn't want to leave our favorite hater behind.

Not for long. Gurdon will be back in 2A the next cycle.

bleudog

May 05, 2015, 08:58:43 pm #37 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:53:19 pm by bleudog
Quote from: HF on May 05, 2015, 07:24:55 pm

Anyway...It's not the principal of the there has to be a better solution to the problem. What brought on my picking at you guys is A) 150 student jump in one year(New Charter School is supposed to be capped at 120(?) with a max of 150 in a few years), and B) heard that Junction City plans on appealing based on the fact that they claim the classification number given to them by the AAA is outright wrong.

Will say, the bus rides are a fact of life. Hector has kids now that catch the bus at around 6:30 a.m...Some might be earlier in the remote areas in the northern stretch of school district(Look up Tilly Arkansas, Marshall/Clinton/ and Hector are the closest schools each of them around 30 miles from there)....

Can't blame the LA families for wanting the best options for their kids, just wish the numbers were more readily available to the public...

I haven't heard anything about questioning the AAA ruling.  You got a source on the classification challenge? 

I saw in the EDNT there was an appeal to ADE about the grade given the elementary school because it was wrong and the exemption to the School Choice law might have to go thru an appeal process.

Hey, I tried to explain the 150 K-12 jump you saw somewhere as ADE probably getting their software straightened out and NECC enrollment I think is 144 and within the override parameter allowed by the BESE. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on May 05, 2015, 08:58:43 pm
Quote from: HF on May 05, 2015, 07:24:55 pm

I haven't heard anything about questioning the AAA ruling.  You got a source on the classification challenge? 

I saw in the EDNT there was an appeal to ADE about the grade given the elementary school because it was wrong and the exemption to the School Choice law might have to go thru an appeal process.

Hey, I tried to explain the 150 K-12 jump you saw somewhere as ADE probably getting their software straightened out and NECC enroll I think is 144 and within the override parameter allowed by the BESE. 

Check your inbox

And I completely missed that part of your post earlier.....guess that's what I get for reading the thread on my phone

dragondad

144 NECC kids K-12, that's approx 11 per grade on avg. The majority of those are in elementary and Jr High. Don't think any of us that are realist ever denied that the NECC deal would most likely move the district up to 3A. The numbers have always been available, the LA count was just shown as a side note. Last count we didn't break the 2A limit, apparently now we're over by two kids.....like Gurdon is over by more than that. Yall act like it's a revelation when it's been shown even here on this site many times. I'm excited to see a change and see what our kids can do, I suspect they'll hold their own as usual. Seeing as how they're only over by two kids, it very well may only be for one cycle so enjoy the coming vacation 2A.

bleudog

May 06, 2015, 07:40:12 am #40 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:28:13 pm by bleudog
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 05, 2015, 08:48:46 pm
Imagine that. Junction City has 150 students appear from nowhere. When I was bearing down on these clowns about their actual enrollment and where all they come from awhile back all manner of grief was directed my way. Only about 35 or so kids from 7-12, they said.
Now, come to find out, those allegations I made are true. They've finally fessed up and are in excuse mode. Bridges out, long rides in Louisiana, detours, etc. Sounds like a Louisiana problem to me.

HF posted the difference was 150 for K-12.  That would be 140 to 145 from NECC and 5 to 10 as a normal year-to-year change.  And as DD pointed out, the math there would be 144 / 13 X 3 = 33 LA STUDENTS PER GRADE ON AVERAGE FOR ALL 13 CLASSES.  No real change there. 

ADE has always gotten the NECC (or its equivalent) number from JC.  AAA has always had access to the ADE number.  No changes there.  Either the software interface glitch that started with an update a few years ago has been addressed and the AAA is getting a good merged number rather than two separate numbers from the ADE again; OR, the AAA is showing the manually merged number they use for classification assignments to lessen confusion. 

I haven't seen where HF got his numbers but I'm guessing it's the ADE site if its K-13.  Now if you're posting that the AAA or ADE put all 150 in grades 9-10-11, then there is an error and I understand why HF posted there might be some kind of JC appeal.  If the numbers where handled correctly by the ADE and the AAA, then JC went from being one of the larger 2A schools to being one of the smaller 3A schools. It happens and it is what it is. 

So TDH there's good news: your reputation of making biased allegations with no truth in them is still intact. 

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 05, 2015, 08:48:46 pm

It's obvious who the clown is, and his initials are TDH. You as well as everyone else have seen the actual ADE spreadsheet showing enrollment of AR kids with a side note of the LA count. Now they're adding it all together for one whole number. The total hasn't changed much, but since the NECC was established, it's increased just enough to put us over the limit by two. Apparently Gurdon had even more than JC. You've proven nothing TDH except your blinded by ignorance and animosity.

Lions84

JC will be fine in 3A!

Juco soldier

It's about time!  Should have happened years ago. JC is a good program, not bashing them, but they haven't been playing a level field in some time. They should be good in 3A as well, but hopefully the games and teams they play will be more equal on field and across.  Good Luck in 3A

Ventman

Quote from: Juco soldier on May 06, 2015, 09:01:46 am
It's about time!  Should have happened years ago. JC is a good program, not bashing them, but they haven't been playing a level field in some time. They should be good in 3A as well, but hopefully the games and teams they play will be more equal on field and across.  Good Luck in 3A
Juco those are fighting words! 😂 JC fans should be happy, maybe their games will get more interesting. Blowouts are fun but close games are fun also if you come out on the right side of them.

amehr36

So we win games 42-12 instead of 42-6.... whoopie...

The_Devil_Himself

Ignorance and animosity? That's hilarious. Shall we revive a few ancient threads filled with accusations by myself and others regarding JC's competitive improprieties? I think when we do it will be rather obvious that many of those statements are indeed closer to the truth than what you guys have been telling. We were saying JC is getting a lot of kids from Louisiana, not just a few as you all have contended.
Now, you're enrollment has magically increased by about 20% thanks to the correction of an ADE/AAA computer glitch?!?!?!
You guys are liars. And now, even after it has been proven, you are unrepentant about it.

The_Devil_Himself

By the way, just got a text informing me that Gurdon rolled over Junction City at the Class 2A State Track meet tonight.

GURDON GO-DEVILS 2015 CLASS 2A STATE TRACK CHAMPIONS
Chew on that awhile.

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Lions84 on May 06, 2015, 08:40:57 am
JC will be fine in 3A!

Should do okay, but believe me - the playoffs especially are a little tougher in 3A.  Rison spent a few years there a while back.  One good thing for JC though, Booneville has gone back to 4A.

THA TRUTH

Good thing for booneville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas