• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Merica

Started by whippersnapper, July 04, 2014, 12:59:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

I wanted to say thank you for anyone that has serves our great country or anyone that has had family that does/had. We take things like Fearless for granted but only seem to slow down on days like today. Thank you everyone that has served this country. God Bless America.

DogsWin7

Very true.  It's always necessary in life to stop and pay respect to Our great nation and the men and women who protect us.   It's always necessary to remember our family and friends....those who truly love us and to be thankful for all the freedoms we have.   God has been the forefront of this Nation and when it says One Nation Under God....that's what it should be....IMO.    What's the bible verse that says....A house divided cannot stand?   It's true.   

God Bless America....Land that Love.. 

LJ06

Superjack45

July 04, 2014, 08:52:08 am #3 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:53:58 am by Superjack45
Yes thank you to all those who served and are serving this great nation. I can actually say this Great Country that we live in is the best in the world. I have been to many other countries and seen the struggle that other people have from day to day makes you appreciate the Red,White,and Blue even more. I say God Bless America the land that I love and would give my life for. But thank God I didn't cause BF,CB,OM wouldn't have anyone to mess with.  ;D

AirWarren

Dang best country to live in. Happy 4th everyone!

60Hog

Quote from: AirWarren on July 04, 2014, 08:57:17 am

It won't be long with that man running the show.  He needs to call those South American countries and tell them their foreign aid is cut off until that flood of people from their countries is stopped.

Superjack45

Quote from: 60Hog on July 04, 2014, 11:17:48 am

It won't be long with that man running the show.  He needs to call those South American countries and tell them their foreign aid is cut off until that flood of people from their countries is stopped.
You Sir have no compassion at all, how would you like for someone to tell you that, the US is a melting pot of people and thats what make this country great, their is no other country in the world where you have all people of every ethnic background on the chart. So you cant blame all the things that is happening in this country on "that man" so you are dead "Wrong". JAT!!!

AirWarren

Take it to the politics boards. It's the fourth, be prideful regardless.

Superjack45

Big Fan

Quote from: Superjack45 on July 04, 2014, 11:44:45 am

You Sir have no compassion at all, how would you like for someone to tell you that
I see that economics is a foreign concept to you, as it is for most BHL's. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas