• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Seminoles

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2017, 10:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

Let's go get them Noles you can do it I believe in you

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 01, 2018, 04:15:39 pm
Noles will play Drew Central tomorrow at 5:30.. Let's go noles
Represent Mississippi Co. 🏀💯

501Arkansas

ISU7

501Arkansas

Noles let's get this W guys

501Arkansas

Osceola 19
Dc 6

End of the first quarter

ISU7

I think 501 was to stunned to finish the outcome. It was Drew Central 70
Osceola 68 Final

501Arkansas

Paperman

Most decidedly bias officiated game I have ever witnessed! The Seminoles didn't even get kissed! 8 on 5 is hard to win!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Paperman on March 03, 2018, 05:12:40 pm
Most decidedly bias officiated game I have ever witnessed! The Seminoles didn't even get kissed! 8 on 5 is hard to win!
I see sleeping on it hasn't helped.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Paperman on March 03, 2018, 05:12:40 pm
Any day my man. It's okay, noles will be back next year. Got some good freshman coming up. Have the leading scorer coming back and a sophomore PG that will take this lost and come back next year and be more than ready to be a leader for the noles at the PG spot. Noles will maybe be a better shooting team next year than this year's team. Have a freshman that can really shoot it. See you guys next year

Ctucker

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 03, 2018, 05:33:11 pm
Any day my man. It's okay, noles will be back next year. Got some good freshman coming up. Have the leading scorer coming back and a sophomore PG that will take this lost and come back next year and be more than ready to be a leader for the noles at the PG spot. Noles will maybe be a better shooting team next year than this year's team. Have a freshman that can really shoot it. See you guys next year
Quit crying

RedWolf275

I guess I'm missing the crying in that post.

501Arkansas

Jimbo Morphis

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on March 03, 2018, 06:58:31 pm
Did ISU invite you to their Ring ceremony?
No, but I will be there.

drybones

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 03, 2018, 05:33:11 pm
We hear this every year and somehow they don't manage to get it done

501Arkansas

Quote from: drybones on March 03, 2018, 07:13:51 pm
We hear this every year and somehow they don't manage to get it done
Aw okay

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on March 03, 2018, 06:58:31 pm
Did ISU invite you to their Ring ceremony?
Old man it's open to the public.😂😂

Paperman

How many schools have been to a semifinal and a quarterfinal in the last three years?

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on March 05, 2018, 08:23:49 pm
How many schools have been to a semifinal and a quarterfinal in the last three years?

Not bad for a team we were told would win it all the last 3 years. :-\

ea cat

This is just my personal opinion. Osceola was the best team at the Tournament. But could not overcome the circumstances in the second half. Now away from their home court DC may have trouble.

luxora4life

Quote from: ea cat on March 06, 2018, 09:56:56 am
This is just my personal opinion. Osceola was the best team at the Tournament. But could not overcome the circumstances in the second half. Now away from their home court DC may have trouble.

Opinion is not needed were facts can be verified.

The facts say the best teams at the 3a state tournament were Drew Central and McGehee, with this week winner begin the best.  To be the best...... You have to beat the best. 

WPWells

Quote from: ea cat on March 06, 2018, 09:56:56 am

If they were the best team, they would have overcome the circumstances in the second half.

Paperman

Sometimes the best team doesn't win! I agree! No one had a better team than Osceola! They lost playing 8 on 5!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Paperman on March 06, 2018, 01:23:41 pm
Sometimes the best team doesn't win! I agree! No one had a better team than Osceola! They lost playing 8 on 5!
I will agree no one had more physical talent on the floor than Osceola.

luxora4life

I'm sure DC or Mcgehee would prefer the hardware and title:  2018 3a basketball state champs. 

I'm sure they don't mind the Noles having the title:  the best team in the 3a basketball tournament that didn't win the championship.

Paperman

Ctucker

Quote from: Paperman on March 06, 2018, 01:23:41 pm
That is sad y'all got cheated!

OB11

I bet a lot of Osceola fans have a UCF Football National Champ T-shirt hanging in their closets.

Jimbo Morphis

I keep expecting Forrest City Joe to post something.

dragondad

Quote from: Paperman on March 05, 2018, 08:23:49 pm

How about two semis and a final in the last four?    ;D

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on March 06, 2018, 09:00:33 am
Not bad for a team we were told would win it all the last 3 years. :-\
😱 On paper but the games are played on a 94ft wooden court.😂🏀

ISU7

Quote from: OB11 on March 07, 2018, 08:18:55 am
I bet a lot of Osceola fans have a UCF Football National Champ T-shirt hanging in their closets.
Now that's cold❄❄⛄🌊😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: OB11 on March 07, 2018, 08:18:55 am
Lol you must do?

OB11

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 08, 2018, 12:01:44 am
Lol you must do?

Just poking a little fun 501. Lol You guys had a great team this year. Football and basketball. I definitely respect the fact that you back up your team on here no matter what. Lots of posters go MIA after their team gets beat.

501Arkansas

Quote from: OB11 on March 08, 2018, 11:33:41 am
Just poking a little fun 501. Lol You guys had a great team this year. Football and basketball. I definitely respect the fact that you back up your team on here no matter what. Lots of posters go MIA after their team gets beat.
Its all good my man. Hope next year will be something different

Paperman

Seminoles had the athletes! I believe they should have won the state this year! But it didn't happen. Hats off to McGehee and to Drew Central on having great seasons!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Paperman on March 10, 2018, 08:34:32 am
Seminoles had the athletes! I believe they should have won the state this year! But it didn't happen. Hats off to McGehee and to Drew Central on having great seasons!
+1

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on March 10, 2018, 08:34:32 am
The best team doesn't always win. So many factors can intervene, such as matchups, a team getting hot at the right time or going cold at the wrong time, etc.

Nevertheless, the team that emerges victorious has run the gantlet and earned the accolades.

Ctucker

Well 3a will have Baptist Prep and Lighthouse next year. Y'all might have trouble winning it next year too!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 11, 2018, 09:30:07 am
Well 3a will have Baptist Prep and Lighthouse next year. Y'all might have trouble winning it next year too!
Lighthouse? Lol

Ctucker

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 11, 2018, 12:09:04 pm
Lighthouse? Lol
Jaksonville Lighthouse they will have probally best 2 players in 3a on same team go get you some it want be as funny as you think

Ctucker

Also they will just be juniors next year so all with have to deal with them 2 years

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 11, 2018, 01:53:01 pm
Jaksonville Lighthouse they will have probally best 2 players in 3a on same team go get you some it want be as funny as you think
That's real funny funniest thing that's been posted on here

Ctucker

I'm going to screen shot this so I can remind you after the season is over next year better get used to hearing the names Doakes and Davis they will both go D1! not sure if Doakes is going back to lighthouse but if he does Wow! They only lost to Earle by one in semis without Doakes and Earle would have won 3a this year!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 11, 2018, 05:38:44 pm
I'm going to screen shot this so I can remind you after the season is over next year better get used to hearing the names Doakes and Davis they will both go D1! not sure if Doakes is going back to lighthouse but if he does Wow! They only lost to Earle by one in semis without Doakes and Earle would have won 3a this year!
Lol

501Arkansas

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 11, 2018, 06:27:27 pm
Lol
So what about the other 16 games your didn't say anything about? They lost 17 games. So you are saying that they lost 17 games because Doakes didn't play? Lol

Ctucker

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 11, 2018, 06:31:00 pm
So what about the other 16 games your didn't say anything about? They lost 17 games. So you are saying that they lost 17 games because Doakes didn't play? Lol
had a bunch of new players and they had to forfeit a abunch but I don't really care over look them don't make me any difference! You will find out!

Ctucker

Just let me know what you think about Davis and Doakes after you see them play!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas