• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nettleton @ Valley View

Started by A D M, October 25, 2014, 11:42:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A D M

crosstown rivals usually a good game but I think Nettleton just has to much talent. 42-7 Nettleton

Blazer51

Always been a close game even last year with vv making it to the semis. I say nettleton wins it 35-21

walkingguy72396

Not that I'm picking the Blazers.  But since the Raiders are coming off of a close game.

I also think the Blazers will play better than when they faced Forrest City and held them too 3 scores.

This could be the let down game for the Raiders.

MondayMorningQB

Valley View has struggled a bit since their move up to 5A. I expect this to be a win for Nettleton, but it should be fairly competitive.

playmaker04

Nettleton blows the doors off VV. 48-6

MDXPHD

Where is this head of steam that Nettleton acts like they have coming from?

OLineman

I know Valley View has one heck of a Jr. High team coming, big and fast. I just don't see the score being very close unless Nettleton's bench-warmers let them score several late.

Nettleton 42-14

VVBlazer

I know VV was playing GCT last week and I know that GCT is terrible, however, VV was completely dominating that game 33-0 well into the 3rd quarter with 6 minutes showing when the coach started subbing out the defense (way too soon in my opinion). All of a sudden GCT scores, recovers an onside kick and we completely tanked losing all rhythm, making mistakes, and dumb decisions, but we were able to hold on with one last good drive for the win.  If VV can score early and defense plays smart, I think they play Nettleton close. VV players know Nettleton players well so I think this will be a good fight. Nettleton in a close one 26-20.

VVBlazer

Well....we sucked!!! Our defense played awful, our offense played awful, the referees were awful, Valley Views fans were awfully quiet, and Nettleton should have beaten VV far worse than 42-6. Very disappointing night of football!

VVBlazer

And when I say the referees were awful was not an excuse for VV by any means, they hurt Nettleton much more than they did Valley View. For example: VV ball, 1st and 10 and we false start>1st and 15 and Nettleton pass interferes (bad call)>15 yard penalty made it 1st and 2? VV scored on next play. They also called back a loooong TD run by Nettleton early in the game for a holding. The list goes on.

A D M

Way to go Raiders I said 42-7 I was off one. Bring on the Yellowjackets

MDXPHD

Oh no...Nettleton has won a few games.  At least Wynne will send them back to reality.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 03, 2014, 10:43:31 am
Oh no...Nettleton has won a few games.  At least Wynne will send them back to reality.

Not so quick MDX, Wynne will win, but it will not be a route - IMO.  Playing at home with some earned confidence, the Raiders will exploit weaknesses revealed lately in Wynne's defense and will be within 17 when time expires.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 03, 2014, 11:09:01 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on November 03, 2014, 10:43:31 am

Not so quick MDX, Wynne will win, but it will not be a route - IMO.  Playing at home with some earned confidence, the Raiders will exploit weaknesses revealed lately in Wynne's defense and will be within 17 when time expires.

I say Wynne 42-7. Too much speed for Nettleton, on offense and defense.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas