• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel @ Magnolia

Started by Absolut, October 20, 2014, 11:04:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Absolut

I don't know much about Magnolia but everyone remembers their shutout of Camden Fairview. I also know they played el Dorado tough. I think if every game was a rivalry game magnolia might have a winning record. Watson Chapel comes into the game red hot on a 3 game winning streak. The offense, defense and special teams all complimented each other in a win over white hall. Personally magnolia scares me because I don't know if WC will get the Camden Fairview magnolia or the magnolia in their losses.

Jayepea

I bet Magnolia beats the soup out of WC!

Lionheart88

I'd put my money on Chapel if I was a betting man.

But then again, I'd have put my money on the bulldogs last week, what do I know?  lol

CF

walkingguy72396

Seems as if all the games in the South are worth showing up for.  No clue whats going to happen.

GuvHog

The big question for this game is can Magnolia's defense match the speed and quickness of the WC Offense?? White Hall had no answer for it. They basically shut out Magnolia's offense but gave up 42 points to WC.

Absolut

One heck of a game. I listened to this on the radio and both teams had some chances to score in regulatio, but both defenses just continued to snuff out scoring opportunities. I KNEW Magnolia would play like the el dorado and Camden Fairview Mongolia, but WC defense is to be saluted tonight

GuvHog

Quote from: Absolut on October 24, 2014, 11:04:33 pm
One heck of a game. I listened to this on the radio and both teams had some chances to score in regulatio, but both defenses just continued to snuff out scoring opportunities. I KNEW Magnolia would play like the el dorado and Camden Fairview Mongolia, but WC defense is to be saluted tonight

I agree. Even though it was only a 3-0 win for the Wildcats, it was still a big win because since White Hall beat Hot Springs last night there is now a 3 way tie for 1st place in the 5A South (WC, Hot Springs, and Camden Fairview).

Hoghead

3-0 ! Congrats to WC. Man I bet this was a good one. 3 way tie for 1st place. Its a playoff type atmosphere in the 5A South already. Two games left to sort out the Champ ! Good luck to all teams. WC has come roaring back after losing to HS !!!!

CF

Gonna be exciting the next two weeks.  CF has a showdown with Hot Springs this week then Watson Chapel.   Chapel should breeze thru next week against Lakeside setting it up for a championship battle the last week of regular season! I still got CF winning the title and taking the #1 seed into the playoffs.  There defense was on track last night!

RamFan06

Ask Hope, Magnolia and White Hall how much of a breeze Lakeside was. Keep overlooking The Rams and Chapel may be looking up from their backs.

Absolut

Pump your brakes. HS Lakeside had to pull away from DeQueen last night right? Lakeside is giving up 38 points per game in conference.

Absolut

What's impressive about this victory (other than a shutout) was this came with Tre Cole out of the entire game essentially. We definitely need Tre if WC is going to make a run.

CF

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 25, 2014, 01:29:19 pm
Ask Hope, Magnolia and White Hall how much of a breeze Lakeside was. Keep overlooking The Rams and Chapel may be looking up from their backs.

And how many points did Dequeen score on Lakeside!?!?

RamFan06

I understand that and it has me worried honestly, however I assure you that the Lakeside team come to Chapel Friday night will not be the same one that was looking past DeQueen.

Absolutely not an excuse but just for conversation sake, Lakeside was out of school Thursday and Friday. This seems to happen every year, they get out of their routine after the two days off and come out flat.

The_Pioneer

Was it raccoon hunting season??

GuvHog

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 25, 2014, 05:33:09 pm
I understand that and it has me worried honestly, however I assure you that the Lakeside team come to Chapel Friday night will not be the same one that was looking past DeQueen.

Absolutely not an excuse but just for conversation sake, Lakeside was out of school Thursday and Friday. This seems to happen every year, they get out of their routine after the two days off and come out flat.

I agree, Lakeside will be ready Friday Night at Wildcat Stadium but if you really believe WC will be overlooking Lakeside, you are seriously mistaken. After starting 0-4 the Cats are taking it one game at a time and they take no opponent for granted. The thing that encourages me is that game at Magnolia was a 3 overtime affair and Magnolia couldn't score a single point. That's a pretty impressive defensive performance for the Cats.

southernboy

Lionheart88

A little late to the party, aren't you?

wing

Jack1990

Hoghead

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas