• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sylvan Hills (video)

Started by dip2172, October 19, 2014, 03:37:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dip2172

Here's a link to the highlight video from last week's win vs. North Pulaski.  It's really well produced and utilizes images from a drone which allows you to get a really good look at the new field and all of the other improvements that have been made. 
As a lifelong Sherwood resident, SH alumnus, and possibly future father of a child that will attend SH, it brings me joy to see the groundswell of community support from both the citizens and the businesses of the town.  The video was produced by the Sylvan Hills Athletics Facebook group.
Hope you guys enjoy. 

Also, here's an article I came across about SH which may provide more information about them.  I've noticed there aren't really many SH posters on this site, so you guys don't know a lot about them.  It is a Hootens article, and I hope it's ok to link it.

http://www.hootens.com/recruiting-5a-no-4-sylvan-hills-features-elusive-dualthreat-qb-doss-six-more-prospects_1221_a.aspx

I've only been able to make it out to two games this year due to work and other commitments, but I think it's safe for me to say that this is the most explosive offense the Bears have had in the 20 or so years I've been watching.  The defense is at least average, as well, and when they sub in their offensive starters at times onto the defensive side of the ball, they can actually be pretty stingy.

I hope this adds to the conversation and provides some perspective for when you guys do your fan poll.  I enjoy reading you guys' comments each week.

hogman627

Mudboy870

Loved it, very impressed with SH's new turf. Much needed and deserved.

Hoghead

They did a nice job on that place !

Overdahill

Thanks. It seemed like SH was pretty solid for quite a while then slumped a bit but now back. What I heard was that they lost quite a few ball players to NLR during the slump period. Not sure if this true or not but I am glad they are back. The Central conf needs more solid teams

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas