• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lakeside @ Hope

Started by RamFan06, October 14, 2014, 07:22:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RamFan06

Looking forward to making the trip back down to Hope. Haven't been there since 2010. Should be a fun game to watch ad a Ram fan.
Rams 38
Hope 14

Hoghead

Whole new look at Hammons Stadium now in Hope. Bobcats are struggling !
HSLS 35
Hope 28

RamFan06

OK Hoghead, I am sure you have seen most of the games over the last couple years. I watched some film on Hope last night and thought Agim looked much more impressive last year than he has this year. Are teams trying to stay away from him(OK That should be obvious I know), or is it just a product of being on a team that is down all the way around?

Dalegribble

Most teams run the opposite side and double team him. He had much more help on defense last year, so teams could not just key in on him.  He ran hot spring qb with a 5 yard head start a few weeks back.  His name is everywhere in recruiting in arkansas so e is everyone's main target, last year he wasn't.

Hoggy

Can't believe they still have Agim playing defensive end.  Crazy

RamFan06

Quote from: Hoggy on October 17, 2014, 09:01:50 am

Question #1 Where would you put him

Question #2 Someone please tell me how to pronounce his name. Is it Ageem (hard G and long E)?

Thanks!

Hoggy

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 17, 2014, 09:34:29 am
Quote from: Hoggy on October 17, 2014, 09:01:50 am

Question #1 Where would you put him

Question #2 Someone please tell me how to pronounce his name. Is it Ageem (hard G and long E)?

Thanks!
MLB.  Heck I would put him at Noseguard before I would at end.  Teams just run away from him and he never does anything most of the time.  Ask Prescott, they ran away from him every play, put up 50

Hoghead

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 16, 2014, 04:43:08 pm
OK Hoghead, I am sure you have seen most of the games over the last couple years. I watched some film on Hope last night and thought Agim looked much more impressive last year than he has this year. Are theams trying to stay away from him(OK That should be obvious I know), or is it just a product of being on a team that is down all the way around?

Agim is fustrated. He had Davion Potts at the other the DE last year. He's now at Ouachita Baptist now.He also had LB's who were good like Ty Voss.  He just has to play through it. Teams are ready for Agim . He has to play harder as well. He even playe some WR last night.

Lakeside gave Hope a big dose of #45 last night ! That guy ran wild!

Hoggy

How can Hope not run the ball with Agim?  Craziest thing I've seen

RamFan06

The Rams starters had a great night essentially shutting out the Bobcats. The 21 points scored by Hope was scored against the 2nd and 3rd team in the 3rd quarter.

Your right if Hope had someone else on the opposite side from Agim he would have been much more effective. As it was only 2.5 tackles. Not sure why he isn't involved more in the offense. Don't over extend him but get him the ball some, he is a load to bring down.

The first time I've been to Hope since my son's senior year in 2010, nice improvements. Wish they would do something about the Visitors press box though. No fun broadcasting a game from the bleachers.

Hoghead

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 18, 2014, 05:07:33 pm
The Rams starters had a great night essentially shutting out the Bobcats. The 21 points scored by Hope was scored against the 2nd and 3rd team in the 3rd quarter.

Your right if Hope had someone else on the opposite side from Agim he would have been much more effective. As it was only 2.5 tackles. Not sure why he isn't involved more in the offense. Don't over extend him but get him the ball some, he is a load to bring down.

The first time I've been to Hope since my son's senior year in 2010, nice improvements. Wish they would do something about the Visitors press box though. No fun broadcasting a game from the bleachers.
That Press box has been there since the 70's. It was supposed to be replaced last year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas