• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good bye

Started by ahsalum, March 03, 2013, 06:07:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ahsalum

March 03, 2013, 06:07:56 pm Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:54:04 pm by Steve Perry
Can't post anything anymore......

LATER PEOPLE.

See you in August.

BillyJack™

Topic can back all it wants, but the next one to throw a name out there is history.

ahsalum

Quote from: BillyJack™ on March 03, 2013, 06:20:19 pm
Topic can back all it wants, but the next one to throw a name out there is history.

So it can come back then...

Jett Stream

I think I'll ride out into the sunset as well.  I got my side of the story out today.  Its been a blast on here.  Since my last Alma game is Friday and there are zero Jacksonville fans on here, I see no point in sticking around to listen to the Harrison Cryblins make excuses and whine about why they didn't win.  As Sean Connery said in the Rock, "losers always whine about their best, winners go home and bang the prom queen."

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jett Stream on March 03, 2013, 06:37:08 pm
I think I'll ride out into the sunset as well.  I got my side of the story out today.  Its been a blast on here.  Since my last Alma game is Friday and there are zero Jacksonville fans on here, I see no point in sticking around to listen to the Harrison Cryblins make excuses and whine about why they didn't win.  As Sean Connery said in the Rock, "losers always whine about their best, winners go home and bang the prom queen."

Heck since i dont have a team, i can adopt jacksonville just for arguments sake.  ;D

ahsalum

I'm burned out on bantering......I may post a few times this week, but that's it.

I always retire for about 5 months anyway after BB.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 03, 2013, 06:52:57 pm

I'm burned out on bantering......I may post a few times this week, but that's it.

I always retire for about 5 months anyway after BB.

Yea we probably shouldnt have any heated debates seeing how i already reserved my seats by jett and u. Wouldnt be any fun if we showed up hacked off at each other.

DogsWin7

See ya in August Stevie!

Have a Great Summer....rest up...you'll need it come Football season when Greenwood takes it to Alma again!  Can't wait! :)

Oh and some of us will miss you!

Who knows maybe you are here and we don't even know it!;)

Downnotout

The vinegar smell never really goes away

DogsWin7

It's because he is well aged....like a fine wine.

DogsWin7

March 03, 2013, 09:23:30 pm #10 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:02:29 pm by DiehardFBfan
Jett you have a great summer too!  Your Prom Queen likes summertime.. ;)

You both should reconsider about staying on in my opinion.....I can't believe you two gave up that easily....but if its what you want I will respect that.

coach cleats

Too bad Alma doesn't  have a soccer team, this could go on for ever!!!!!

Go Postal

Quote from: coach cleats on March 03, 2013, 09:29:11 pm
Too bad Alma doesn't  have a soccer team, this could go on for ever!!!!!
I've been saying that for years.

See you on the soccer threads.  GO GOBLINS AND LADY GOBLINS!

mrmetoo02

It is Jacksonville fans on here they just feel like let the game do your talking.
No need to be on a message board talking , because we in the ship (Girls and Boys).
So with that being said, Lets god Red Devils, and Lady Red Devils.

Baitshop

Quote from: mrmetoo02 on March 04, 2013, 10:05:00 am

It is Jacksonville fans on here they just feel like let the game do your talking.
No need to be on a message board talking , because we in the ship (Girls and Boys).

Just hope that your "ship" ain't the Titanic......

mrmetoo02

Quote from: Baitshop on March 04, 2013, 10:09:52 am
Quote from: mrmetoo02 on March 04, 2013, 10:05:00 am

Just hope that your "ship" ain't the Titanic......

Same to Alma.... Coach Joyner will have them ready

GalaxyRider

It's a Central Arkansas Championship. Back to Back...I warned you guys if Clarksville didn't win the State this year, it will be along time before it leaves Central Arkansas. LETS GO RED DEVILS!!!!!! Watch out for Mills, Jacksonville, and McClellan next year. #CentralArkansasTakeover

Rockhounds x2

I'd win this one before I worried about the next one! If the game is called tight you will be in trouble!

Downnotout

Well it looks like all the fun has died down.Before I go I would like to thank DieharFBfan aka low fruit, you were a good sport. FF is better with you here.
Alma folk thanks for playing. Good luck in the finals. You guys have a gritty group of kids, and should be very proud.
Dou©he as always it was fun

ahsalum

Quote from: Downnotout on March 05, 2013, 09:49:30 pm

Don't blame you for leaving so soon.

You really don't have game.

DogsWin7

March 06, 2013, 12:25:38 pm #20 Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:17:55 pm by DiehardFBfan
Well it looks like all the fun has died down.Before I go I would like to thank DieharFBfan aka low fruit, you were a good sport. FF is better with you here.
Alma folk thanks for playing. Good luck in the finals. You guys have a gritty group of kids, and should be very proud.

You're Welcome!   Sarcasm?   Nice!   If you really mean what you posted Thanks.:)

Here I thought you would be on here to support the Paragould girls for some reason...go figure.

I almost forgot.....see ya next year and take care!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 05, 2013, 10:12:20 pm

Don't blame you for leaving so soon.

You really don't have game.

Not when he called me a sport.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas