• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benefit games

Started by ACE DUECE, November 01, 2017, 05:44:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ACE DUECE

MaxPreps doesn't list benefit games. Post any you know of.

RamblinRazorWreck

Conway @ Baptist Prep, Thursday Nov. 9 (JR High Boys 6pm, Varsity 7pm).

LRRandy

beach bum

Quote from: LRRandy on November 10, 2017, 06:42:09 am
Baptist Prep 62

Conway 51

How do you think Baptist is going to fair compared to years past LRRandy cause I feel I can get the best input from you.... I have been admiring from afar the success the last few years and hoping they can get another title before they drop even down to 3A.

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on November 10, 2017, 03:29:04 pm
How do you think Baptist is going to fair compared to years past LRRandy cause I feel I can get the best input from you.... I have been admiring from afar the success the last few years and hoping they can get another title before they drop even down to 3A.
they will still play tough, hard, defense. They no longer have one or two 7' rim protectors but the two 6' 5 " players are more athletic and run the floor well. ( a three year starting forward reinjured his face in the game last night and will be out for an undetermined amount of time). Isaac has the ability to carry this team. There is talent around him that will keep them in any game against nearly any team in the state. Conway is not the only big school on the schedule so there will be challenges. I've been putting it this way. Baptist went from clearly the best 4a team in the state to probably the best 4a team in the state. I really don't like dropping to 3a. It makes scheduling limiting. This BP team should make a run and three peat. They looked pretty good against 7a Conway.

beach bum

Quote from: LRRandy on November 10, 2017, 10:02:41 pm
they will still play tough, hard, defense. They no longer have one or two 7' rim protectors but the two 6' 5 " players are more athletic and run the floor well. ( a three year starting forward reinjured his face in the game last night and will be out for an undetermined amount of time). Isaac has the ability to carry this team. There is talent around him that will keep them in any game against nearly any team in the state. Conway is not the only big school on the schedule so there will be challenges. I've been putting it this way. Baptist went from clearly the best 4a team in the state to probably the best 4a team in the state. I really don't like dropping to 3a. It makes scheduling limiting. This BP team should make a run and three peat. They looked pretty good against 7a Conway.

I remember watching him just a freshman is awe of his defensive abilities to lock down kids 2 and 3 years older than him. And he provided crucial sparks then when he even had to play a back seat to the big guys. I'd like to see him play now as the key guy for sure.

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Ridgefield 42
Brookland 62
F

Runnin With The Pack

Valley View @ Pocahontas (B&G) Thursday night, 11/16

elvis26

:D cra at trumann 6:00pm on November 27th jr sr games

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: elvis26 on November 15, 2017, 08:29:05 pm
:D cra at trumann 6:00pm on November 27th jr sr games

Trumann boys and girls by double digits!!

Runnin With The Pack

from Thursday night...

Girls...Valley View 28
          Pocahontas 24

Boys...Valley View 56
          Pocahontas 24

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas