• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Ten Boys

Started by BasketballFan2A, November 03, 2017, 08:21:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dentist15

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on December 07, 2017, 08:11:37 am
Lavaca #16th in Maxpreps class 2a rankings.

I'd say 16th is pretty accurate for Lavaca, especially for how they are playing right now. But I'm still sure they'll be solidly in the top 10 come January/February. And I agree with you, 5 or 6 is a good spot for Blevins, especially if they return everyone from last year's team.

Ctucker

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on December 07, 2017, 08:00:42 am
You act 12 kiddo
[/quote You had a opinion and I had one and we didn't like each other's I was just trying to make you happy and I'm not 12 you Libtard

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: dentist15 on December 07, 2017, 08:21:57 am
I'd say 16th is pretty accurate for Lavaca, especially for how they are playing right now. But I'm still sure they'll be solidly in the top 10 come January/February. And I agree with you, 5 or 6 is a good spot for Blevins, especially if they return everyone from last year's team.
+1

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Ctucker on December 07, 2017, 09:10:48 am
Quote from: BasketballFan2A on December 07, 2017, 08:00:42 am
You act 12 kiddo
[/quote You had a opinion and I had one and we didn't like each other's I was just trying to make you happy and I'm not 12 you Libtard

#trump train

Ctucker

Ba$ketballFan54321

Ohhhh okay back to basketball guys haha

Ctucker

Ctucker

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on December 05, 2017, 10:26:11 pm
Let Lavaca Or WCC play Blevins, Dub for Blevins. Let the game talk not your blabbering mouth.
Anytime! Big boy we got now scores a lot and all the 10 graders we played last year are scoring well to we're lead in scoring by different person about every night!

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Ctucker on December 07, 2017, 10:44:36 am
Im sure you voted for killary!

I'm pretty sure my ballot was for Donald Trump.

Ctucker

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on December 08, 2017, 08:00:50 am
I'm pretty sure my ballot was for Donald Trump.
Lets go back to basketball like 54321 said!

monkeyman3434

Blevins would gladly play Lavaca tell them to make the call.

Ctucker

I don't know anybody from lavaca

leedog95

Marked Tree's starting five is as good as anyone in 2A they just don't have much depth only go about 7 deep. By the end of the year Earle will be the team to beat because of their team depth. Unless they get caught with another illegal player. Clarendon will be up there too.....

monkeyman3434

Quote from: Ctucker on December 08, 2017, 11:47:39 am
I don't know anybody from lavaca

sure are blowing their horn a lot to not know anyone

Ctucker

I ain't blowing their horn just said they beat y'all last year in state! Is that not true did I say something thAt was false?

HorseFeathers

Supporting his region... White County and lavaca are both in the West-Central region

birddawg1986

Quote from: leedog95 on December 08, 2017, 11:51:28 am
Marked Tree's starting five is as good as anyone in 2A they just don't have much depth only go about 7 deep. By the end of the year Earle will be the team to beat because of their team depth. Unless they get caught with another illegal player. Clarendon will be up there too.....
I agree with you there Earle, Marked Tree, Clarendon then ????? Earle is king of the hill until they get dethroned.

Ctucker

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 08, 2017, 03:13:21 pm
I agree with you there Earle, Marked Tree, Clarendon then ????? Earle is king of the hill until they get dethroned.
why Clarendon?

birddawg1986

Clarendon has a few starters back from last years team. Think there 7-1 with one loss to one of the LR schools. I say they are legit until proven otherwise.

Ctucker

Didn't say you was t legit but we have 4 staters back and we lost in state to same team yall did by less points.Just wonder why you think There is only 3 teams that are good and it was just camps but we beat y'all I. Camp at Pangburn! I know that do t mean anything!

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 08, 2017, 06:57:06 pm
Clarendon has a few starters back from last years team. Think there 7-1 with one loss to one of the LR schools. I say they are legit until proven otherwise.
We return 4 starters and the 5 th is a transfer. We're Sr heavy this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 08, 2017, 06:57:06 pm
And the 1 loss was to 5A JA Fair by 6 points

Ctucker

Rida4Life

Haven't seen everyone but Parkers Chapel has to be in consideration for #1 at the moment.  Passed their first big test with a convincing win over Bearden and have kept rolling. 

PapaHog

MaxPreps has PC at #3 behind Earle and Marked Tree. I was looking their schedule this morning. Nevada will be a tough test tomorrow, but the schedule looks good moving forward. Hard to find many L's on the schedule at this point.

birddawg1986

Looks like PC might be a tuff out come tournament time.

Rida4Life

They stomped Nevada by 24 last night... I'd say they are salty.

birddawg1986

Boys Top 7

1. Earle
2. Marked Tree
3. Clarendon
4. Parkers Chapel
5. Bearden
6. White Co Central
7. Blevins/Mt Pine

Fell out: Pangburn

old.dole

Looks good to me at this point. I'd have marked tree at one since they beat earle head to head even tho they didn't have everyone

birddawg1986

Quote from: old.dole on December 14, 2017, 01:00:13 pm
Looks good to me at this point. I'd have marked tree at one since they beat earle head to head even tho they didn't have everyone
Yeah that could have been the case. Im sure Earle is going to have a ruff go in the Lendal Thomas Classic being the only 2A school vs 5A and above. They could possibly go 0-3 having to take on Bentonville, then either Springfield Parkview-Wynne, then the last day vs Ashdown, Forest City, Harrison, White Hall. Coach Murray always plays a tuff schedule, but in the end it has been paying off.

Ctucker

The game between WCC and Earle Dec 21 will be at WCC and WCC will travel to Earle Feb 3

ISU7

Quote from: Ctucker on December 05, 2017, 02:17:51 pm
I think if y'all look at last year and you will see that Earle lost a few early. But I promise you they will be ready at state. And I'm glad Blevins has everybody back from a team that really wasn't that good.But I look for lavaca to make a run when they get everybody healthy.
Blevins seems to be a good regular season team. Come tourney time it's always over for them. Maybe this is the year, we will see.  8)

birddawg1986

Updated Top 7 Boys:

1. Marked Tree
2. Clarendon
3. Bearden
4. Earle
5. Mt Pine
6. Blevins
7. Lavaca

Others Receiving Votes: White Co, Harmony Grove, Conway Christian, Cotter,

Mr. Trill

ITll be really nice to see Earle vs MT in the championship game

MomaLion

Unless they are in the same side of the bracket.

birddawg1986

Little luck plays a big part too. Clarendon beat MT , Cutter Morning beat Clarendon and MT beat Cutter Morning.

MomaLion

Not luck,  it's a matter of who's hot that night.

Cheek

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 02, 2018, 01:19:12 pm
Updated Top 7 Boys:

1. Marked Tree
2. Clarendon
3. Bearden
4. Earle
5. Mt Pine
6. Blevins
7. Lavaca

Others Receiving Votes: White Co, Harmony Grove, Conway Christian, Cotter,

England boys beat Blevins.  I don't see how they are ranked. 

da greatest bigbaby

No.1 Clarendon  is playing very well got a win over 7a LR central an no.4 3a Mcgehee loss to 5a no.2  LR fair by 5 an 6a pine bluff by 4 had a starter out  don't think the 2a schools can hang this year  mark tree undefeated schedule is soft an we would whip em again this year 
  No.2 mark tree
  No.3 Earle
  No.4 bearden
  no.5 mt. Pine
  no.6 wcc
  no.7 Blevins
  no.8 Parker chapel

birddawg1986

1. Marked Tree
2. Clarendon
3. Bearden
4. Mt Pine
5. Earle
6. Blevins
7. Lavaca

couch-coach06

Quote from: ISU7 on December 15, 2017, 03:59:58 am
Blevins seems to be a good regular season team. Come tourney time it's always over for them. Maybe this is the year, we will see.  8)

Honestly it's been keltons track record .. played for the man back in the delight years love him like a dad but he has always struggled in the big games..

Ba$ketballFan54321

Quote from: couch-coach06 on January 11, 2018, 01:19:32 pm
Honestly it's been keltons track record .. played for the man back in the delight years love him like a dad but he has always struggled in the big games..

Maybe because the only reason they're in the big game... is because of him. I can't speak for the Delight years, but the past few years at Blevins he's gotten more out of his talent than most coaches are able to. It seems like they lose to teams that they're supposed to lose to. Not like they're getting upset in the big games. It's easy to look good in big games when you're someone like Earle or Marked Tree and have players up and down the bench.

couch-coach06

Alot of truth too that ..

Eslim03

Lots of truth to that but he has never been at a football school where you have more responsibilities other than when you show up in August and have something other than basketball to focus on. No different than a 1A school cool, for kelton but if foreman had the time to be a power in basketball I promise belvins has no chance. Athletes????? Good for kelton great coach but foreman has better talent than y'all this most years.

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Eslim03 on January 11, 2018, 09:24:59 pm
Lots of truth to that but he has never been at a football school where you have more responsibilities other than when you show up in August and have something other than basketball to focus on. No different than a 1A school cool, for kelton but if foreman had the time to be a power in basketball I promise belvins has no chance. Athletes????? Good for kelton great coach but foreman has better talent than y'all this most years.
You are laughable

MomaLion

Quote from: Eslim03 on January 11, 2018, 09:24:59 pm
Then how do you explain schools that are dominate in both football and basketball...there are several.

Ba$ketballFan54321

Quote from: MomaLion on January 11, 2018, 11:18:38 pm
Then how do you explain schools that are dominate in both football and basketball...there are several.

Exactly!
Also what does this even mean? "but if foreman had the time to be a power in basketball I promise belvins has no chance. Athletes????? Good for kelton great coach but foreman has better talent than y'all this most years." haha. If they have better talent then why aren't they winning more games?? haha.

Eslim03

All I was saying is that Foreman has more talent than Blevins this year.  They are coached great and they don't play football.

MomaLion

Eslim03

Quote from: MomaLion on January 11, 2018, 11:18:38 pm

Quote from: MomaLion on January 13, 2018, 12:16:02 am
That's just excuses.

MomaLion all I was trying to say when your playing a all basketball school early in your basketball season is if they have a great coach like Blevins does it makes it harder for a team that plays football. Blevins kids have been in the gym since August putting in work and we have been playing football. If foreman didn't play football this group of athletes would be a lot further down the road than they are now. Although we are 5-1 and will get there maybe even might get to play the mighty lions down the road but we all know how it turned out on the gridiron.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas