• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glad to hear

Started by Batman44, April 12, 2014, 03:39:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman44

That during the celebration at Cedar Ridge this week two outstanding young men were honored. Cole Crabtree and Spencer Reaves. Not only honored for being outstanding ball players, but great young men, and role models. I understand they were presented with framed jerseys, and also had jerseys retired. Congratulations to the entire team, and to these fine young men. Best to them in the future!!

jbtiger73

Dont know much about CR's history. But those two young men played acceptionally well during their time there. wonder if they will continue at the next level? are they being offered or have signed anywhere?

Batman44

I understand one, and maybe both, have had offers. Don't know for sure what the situation is right now. I certainly hope they do get the opportunity to play somewhere. They have earned it.

ab24

saw them both a few times this year, both in conference play and in NEA tourny, they are both very impressive.

Timberwolf08

Found out today both Cole and Spencer will play in the AAA East/West All Star game this summer. So proud for them!

Real deal

Very deserving duo!!  Congrats to them

Batman44

I believe Cole will be playing for Lyon College next year. Wish him well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas