• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

>>>>2A SCORES FRIDAY<<<<

Started by Brian G, March 07, 2014, 12:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on March 07, 2014, 09:42:26 pm
It looks pretty new. Some of the local kids were saying that the school has a blocker to block all internet except the schools wifi. We brought a portable Wi-Fi and it was also blocked.
The atmosphere is good. Everyone is positive and friendly :)

Guessing schools have gotten smart and started password protecting that wi-fi these days?

bleudog

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on March 07, 2014, 09:43:04 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on March 07, 2014, 09:42:26 pm
It looks pretty new. Some of the local kids were saying that the school has a blocker to block all internet except the schools wifi. We brought a portable Wi-Fi and it was also blocked.
The atmosphere is good. Everyone is positive and friendly :)

Guessing schools have gotten smart and started password protecting that wi-fi these days?
Yes it was password protected...we were granted the password to update the schools social media but it wouldn't work...seemed like it was really bogged down. ..btw, only one person was given the password so I don't know how it would be overloaded.

HorseFeathers

Well...when you go with the cheapest internet possible

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Steves68Nova on March 07, 2014, 08:18:31 pm
This does not bode well for the Mountainburg Girls. All the west teams gone except them.

Conway St Joe is a west region team...they upset England...

athletic supporter

Quote from: HF on March 07, 2014, 09:42:39 pm
England won 47-30...Cinderella run for Bigelow ends tonight...Anybody have any idea how long it had been since Bigelow made state?

They probably made it when Daron Hood was a junior. I think he hurt his knee early in his senior season, but they were pretty good when he was a junior.

baseball13

that was some good articles about the old gym at Hampton thanks bluedog

Steves68Nova

Quote from: HF on March 07, 2014, 09:52:56 pm
Quote from: Steves68Nova on March 07, 2014, 08:18:31 pm
This does not bode well for the Mountainburg Girls. All the west teams gone except them.

Conway St Joe is a west region team...they upset England...

I put the boys score on my bracket. Too many darn doubles. That makes me more happy.

bleudog

EDNT write up on boys games:  CLICK HERE

EDNT write up on girls games:  CLICK HERE

BoxNOne

Keep those articles coming Bleudog. We are getting much coverage here in NEA.

Steves68Nova

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 08, 2014, 08:55:58 am
Keep those articles coming Bleudog. We are getting much coverage here in NEA.

Nor NWA

NEark tigers

Quote from: MomaLion on March 07, 2014, 08:53:42 pm
Quote from: HF on March 07, 2014, 08:49:17 pm
Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 07, 2014, 08:45:42 pm
We told them about that monroe county ball. They better hope we dont consolidate like they been talkin bout for the past couple years.

3A will welcome you with open arms if that happens :D
Lol, maybe we can find a loophole like Junction City....just kidding people, don't get all testy lol.
Junction City should be in 3A, It is always good to get players from two states...:)

xavier2011

BIC beat Bigelow in the finals in 2005. It was a mercy rule and Hood was a junior and did not play.

BoxNOne

Quote from: athletic supporter on March 07, 2014, 10:41:39 pm
Quote from: HF on March 07, 2014, 09:42:39 pm
England won 47-30...Cinderella run for Bigelow ends tonight...Anybody have any idea how long it had been since Bigelow made state?

They probably made it when Daron Hood was a junior. I think he hurt his knee early in his senior season, but they were pretty good when he was a junior.

Bigelow got murdered by BIC in state finals in 2005.

BoxNOne

Sorry Xavier, didn't see your post before I wrote mine

xavier2011

No problem, Hood played summer ball with my son a few times. He was a very good player and BIC was lucky that he didn't get to play in the finals.

bleudog

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 08, 2014, 09:06:17 am
Junction City should be in 3A, It is always good to get players from two states...:)

It would seem NEark lives in two states:  the state of Arkansas as well as the state of Confusion. :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas