• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 2 6AA going to be Tough

Started by Lions84, May 01, 2018, 10:52:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

da greatest bigbaby

I here you guys I just hope yaw show up this year Palestine /Wheatley , Brinkley, marianna-home coming , Marvell , Des arc are all home games soo let the whip'ns began add Carlisle an England thats a for sure 7 wins lol an big e we neva have had 50 players neva had 40 noo excuses lol an have yaw ever won the 2a-6 conference championship I think once in 2004 an Brinkley neva have an smash mouth really come on we put the mercy rule on yaw in the 3rd last year 48-0 lol  im just saying you guys an big e we been average'n bout 20 on the team an our enrollment is 3rd from the bottom Brinkley then Marvell lol then we win the 2a state championship in hoops you guys come on 32-2 lol

big E

Still holding out hope that you can beat Earle in basketball. Good luck with that and there's gonna be a whoopin in 2 weeks but probably not the way you like it. Prolly won't be as bad as baseball when we scored 25 runs on yall in 2 innings and yall quit,now that's a whoopin.

da greatest bigbaby

August 16, 2018, 07:05:50 am #152 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:08:27 am by da greatest bigbaby
Of course they have to come to Clarendon their gonna feel whip'd just as soon as they step off the bus down their in Monroe county we got em circle'd  lol an as far as yaw request for a state title In baseball that's on them 3a boy's Harding academy,Barton, mcgehee' Charleston ect not Clarendon were 2a  lol you guys wanted the extra school buses soo have @ it lol an I'm not sure on pine bluff dollarway/altheimeir but I'm sure they will compete on the 3a level  o an we whip'd you guys 3a state hoop champs mcgehee by 15 tho an that's the correct way of spelling 3a mcgehee lol

jbtiger73

bigbaby, we definitely had a smashmouth team. if you paid attention, which I seriously doubt that you can, they were talking about the 90's and early 2000's. and before you ramble on about Ced and Tank, I graduated the same year that they did. and from 7th grade on up until our SR year, they only beat us once by 8. they had the stars, but we had the team.

Mike Bonds

Hazen, Earle, and Des Arc are all going to be good.  Hazen to me is a Top 10 lock, and you can make arguments for Earle and Des Arc.  I think Clarendon is also going to be pretty decent.  If they finish fourth, they could be an unpleasant guest in the first round of the playoffs for somebody.  The third place team is sure to be.

big E

Jb I remember Pascals teams , then Leon boys were hard to handle, I still remember to this day how he got coach Francis to schedule them. He told Francis it's the same kids you've been playing in jv,  wrong.

jbtiger73

Yeah. we played PW my 7th grade year. but they had some 8th, 9th and 10th graders playing as well. I think they were just getting the football program back up. and were playing a JV schedule. we were all 7th graders, and played them twice. first in Brinkley, then the last game of the year at the old field in Wheatley. they beat us both times by a combined score of 4 points. I wonder who all they played that year, playing a JV schedule? but I think they got the wrong idea about us but the time we were sophomores. lol

da greatest bigbaby

Jbtiger I thought we whip'd yaw twice 9th an 12th for sure but yaw were 3 or 4a soo it don't count for anything lol all I remember is  yaw were getting whip'd by the lonoke rabbits again lol but anywhoo be looking for another mercy rule whip'n  this year an in hoops  lol an if yaw coming come on 2 the Monroe county lions were waiting on yaw its gravy an yaw can do baseball remember   lol an Mr Mike 3rd in what were you pay'n attention other then hazen were finna open a can of whip as @ home lol last time we played Earle we whip'd em in a scrimmage @ their place w/o their QB bohanon playing was their excuse noo doubt lol

big E

Oh most definitely,  Old Frankie was a heck of a motivator and play caller just not a big weight fan and it showed 2hen we played teams that were hitting the weights. I've always said that if Farmer would have had Francis talent with his weight program he would have won 2 state titles.

big E

Ok baby that one is a little hard to figure out . Slow down man .

jbtiger73

big baby, we beat ya'll every year, except our sr year. trust me. I know clarendon is pretty good in basketball, but that's just like me saying how great brinkley was in football back in the day but no state titles to show for it. we were good, but we also had to deal with Nashville, Presscott, Booneville, Lonoke, Osceola, Rivercrest, Marianna, and Dollarway. among others as well. by the way. we actually beat lonoke more times than they beat us throughout jr. and sr high school.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

the schedule master has des arc going back to clarendon again this year, geez.

da greatest bigbaby

August 16, 2018, 12:28:31 pm #162 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:36:15 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yaw catch up big e it's not about geting some new Trailway buses for the school it's about the noo mercy part whip'n em lol an besides that we got a new multi mill gym coming an are yaw even trying to compete all I here you say is baseball lol an jbtiger I here  you guys yaw were ok back then actually was rank'd no.1 in 3a for a minute in I think 97 or 98 when yaw had that stigall guy @ RB yaw best team an we whip'd em 10-7 @ our place upset lol I'm sure you remember an as far as Nashville Jared McBride an Booneville goes an that other team they all got whip'd by bartons ole coach lanny d an the mcgehee owls an you guys neva whip'd then lil 2a barton we did several times lol but anywhoo noo excuses an it sounds like you an big e dem is trying to elude us the 2018-2019 mighty  clarendon lions noo mercy football an hoops were soo primed   lol I saw yaw lil RB's jb sr malliod 5'6 140 for this year lol

baseball13

i got a headache and am out of bref reading that post. 

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 16, 2018, 12:28:31 pm
Yaw catch up big e it's not about geting some new Trailway buses for the school it's about the noo mercy part whip'n em lol an besides that we got a new multi mill gym coming an are yaw even trying to compete all I here you say is baseball lol an jbtiger I here  you guys yaw were ok back then actually was rank'd no.1 in 3a for a minute in I think 97 or 98 when yaw had that stigall guy @ RB yaw best team an we whip'd em 10-7 @ our place upset lol I'm sure you remember an as far as Nashville Jared McBride an Booneville goes an that other team they all got whip'd by bartons ole coach lanny d an the mcgehee owls an you guys neva whip'd then lil 2a barton we did several times lol but anywhoo noo excuses an it sounds like you an big e dem is trying to elude us the 2018-2019 mighty  clarendon lions noo mercy football an hoops were soo primed   lol I saw yaw lil RB's jb sr malliod 5'6 140 for this year lol

big E

Hey those busses are sweet , but they'll probably steal our rims at Dollarway. And we break ground September 6 th on a new high school and gym . So now you catch up.

da greatest bigbaby

Great big e now yaw win something it's been like 2003 in football an thats just cause yaw got some Wheatley an Forrest city guys over 3a lol an the 80's in hoop not sure in baseball I think mccrory won baseball district an spring hill them won state recently an yaw best team was win a Dawson played rb a couple of years ago then they got whip'd up in Carlisle just like the 2003 team did with a leak dem an actually it was a 3 way tie for 1st in the 2a-6 that year pw, Harding academy , an Hughes 7-1 an who can for get that 50-0 whip'n Barton put on yaw on the 03 playoffs  lol  yaw get yaw pride up with your new facility lol lions by 21 aug 31st an if we play yaw in hoops by 45 70-25 lol

big E

Same to yall win something we won a playoff game last year in football when was the last time yall did that.  Exactly we've been to the semis the last 2 years in baseball with different coaches and two completely different teams.  On top of 3 regional titles in 6 years in baseball , your best basketball team got throttled by a bunch of white boys so you know what they say about living in glass houses . And the only team getting beat by 21 on the 31st is the little Cubs

da greatest bigbaby

August 16, 2018, 07:09:23 pm #167 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:13:50 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Well we will be their Aug 31st for yaw whip'n @ 7  whether yaw show up Friday nite  vs the SR lions its on yaw lol Cubs Aug 30th an yaw were ranked no.3 behind junction city an rison that year in 03  ahead of Barton then 50-0 wow an cedar ridge were ranked no.1 in 2a an no.10 statewide in hoops an Barton wasn't even top 5 2a football  lol  o an last year almost won everythang in hoops  mess'd around an lost to no.1 marked tree 30-1 that 2nd time we gave em their 1st whip'n of the year in the regionals they dominated you guys Earle also ect lol side note same thang again

big E

Again glass houses my friend , wouldve,  should have,  could have in the end it's all excuses. See on the 31st.

CaptainSwarm25

Don't even know when we play the Lions. Any wagers for the winner? My bet is they're wearing purple and white.

big E

I just love to keep him stirred up makes for good entertainment. I'm gonna broker a wrastlin match with Pick and Big baby with momalion as the special guest referee. Me and JB will be the announcers.

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 16, 2018, 09:36:07 am
Jbtiger I thought we whip'd yaw twice 9th an 12th for sure but yaw were 3 or 4a soo it don't count for anything lol all I remember is  yaw were getting whip'd by the lonoke rabbits again lol but anywhoo be looking for another mercy rule whip'n  this year an in hoops  lol an if yaw coming come on 2 the Monroe county lions were waiting on yaw its gravy an yaw can do baseball remember   lol an Mr Mike 3rd in what were you pay'n attention other then hazen were finna open a can of whip as @ home lol last time we played Earle we whip'd em in a scrimmage @ their place w/o their QB bohanon playing was their excuse noo doubt lol
I call BS on that Clarendon hasnt beat earle in football in any play... jamboree, scrimmage, benefit game, regular season, or playoffs... with or without Bohanon Earle mercy rules clarendon!!!! Facts

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 16, 2018, 08:26:15 pm
I just love to keep him stirred up makes for good entertainment. I'm gonna broker a wrastlin match with Pick and Big baby with momalion as the special guest referee. Me and JB will be the announcers.

Maybe with you as referee, but the other would be to much Clarendon in the ring.

da greatest bigbaby

August 17, 2018, 01:18:45 am #173 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:55:47 am by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah rite an we didn't win the 2a-6 in 98 an we don't play Palestine Aug 31st either you guys info is crappy lol yaw must just hang out for how ever many years until yaw team wins big e been waiting since  03 jbtiger since 02 2 jump in football or basketball lol that's some of picks stuff Des arc was king just 2 years ago soo he say  an Clarendon could'nt ever whip nobody lol  now we finna crush yaw on a year 2 year  basis how bout that lol we had our team scrimmage 2nite the lion average 270 on the line wow 2 go along with the speed awesome an the starters in hoops aren't playing football  wow you guys are in trouble wrestle on big e lol

big E

August 17, 2018, 05:34:49 am #174 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:38:11 am by big E
Talk , Talk , Talk , Talk , talk , talk. So if I've been waiting since 03 and JB has been waiting since 02 does that mean you've been waiting since 98. I mean let's be realistic about this after ced and thank left ya'll have been below average at best , even when Jamarlin was running the show nobody was afraid to play Clarendon you try to make it sound like yall are some kind of dynasty when in actuality you suck just as much as we have over the years your last playoff win came in CEds last year Both Brinkley and PW have been to the quarter finals twice since then. Des Arc has been to the finals and won a whole bunch of playoff games so basically your jibberish makes you look real stupid all though I doubt it's a act. You keep saying keep up or catch up . Catch up with what . Yall have had some good basketball teams granted but they haven't won not one state title. If that's the measuring stick then you fall way short like the rest of us. All of us pull for our schools and all of our schools have had ups and downs and at my age I enjoy the ups a lot more than i used to. For you to get on here and act like your some kind of dynasty in any sport is just plain retarded. Win one then brag until then your just a doormat who the way you are declining in enrollment will be a distant memory.

da greatest bigbaby

Well big e it isn't bout you or jbtiger lol an we have hoops to fall back on you guys have nothing absolutely nothing going neva whip'd Barton  lol an shame on you with your cedar ridge comments go join em 3a or 4a this is a 2a-6 thread you feel me now 7a should be ashamed with Cabot win'n the hoops state a couple of years ago wow Cabot  lol an for you guys to get on here with us everyday tells me something yaw must like yaw king of the jungle lions were very consistent an still head an shoulders above you guys still 1st overall in every thang   12  conference championships football 15 conference championships hoops an 15 track championships 5 nfl'r 3 NBA players noo 1 is even close come on out that world of hate you an jbtiger are in it is a Clarendon lion thang yaw wish lol pw 1 tied co championship football 03 maybe 3 in hoops an 1 track an 3 baseball lol Brinkley 0 football conference champs 1 co championship hoops  an that was cause Marvell had to forfeit their win we whip'd em down their with their transfer an 2 track all these years lol yeah Des arc got a few football conference championships prolly 10 but 0 in hoops soo until you guys start winning some title's respect us lions 2a-6 an jbtiger was bragging bout we beat yaw back then well you guys were up 2 classes for a long time I'm like I counted 120 students per class  wow we average 40 an  I noo the few wins you got were special lol

big E

Boy does your momma know you play on computers.

da greatest bigbaby

Now yaw stay in your place until the lions say you can come out now play on that lol go lions whip Palestine/Wheatley they shouldn't have neva let yaw out the bottom half in 03 lol nothing doormats you guys just started charging to get in the football games plzz for support  lol

Bigboyodell

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on August 16, 2018, 08:43:14 pm
I call BS on that Clarendon hasnt beat earle in football in any play... jamboree, scrimmage, benefit game, regular season, or playoffs... with or without Bohanon Earle mercy rules clarendon!!!! Facts
@biggreaterestbigbaby he call you out on your BS about Clarendon beating Earle in a game are you going respond

sheepdawg92

They say that Earle is re-load again according to my buddy. But i don't see them doing anything after having all that fire power last year and going blow it off like they did its hard to overturn that. Not winning with a player like Gerry going hunt them for at least two years or so.

da greatest bigbaby

August 17, 2018, 11:29:42 am #180 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:55:03 am by da greatest bigbaby
Wait your turn you guys I'm not finished with Palestine/Wheatley an Brinkley  lol Earle is new yeah yaw won the regionals the last 2 years an we won our district 2a-6 again in hoops  this will be yaw 1st official 2a-6 membership  an on our football scrimmage win w/o bohanon an the transfer how ever yaw want the L lol

Bigboyodell

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 17, 2018, 11:29:42 am
Wait your turn you guys I'm not finished with Palestine/Wheatley an Brinkley  lol Earle is new yeah yaw won the regionals the last 2 years an we won our district 2a-6 again in hoops that's this will be yaw 1st official 2a-6 member  an on our football scrimmage win w/o bohanon an the transfer how ever yaw want the L lol
well i hope you guys ready because the train is coming your better get off tracks.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 17, 2018, 10:34:52 am
Now yaw stay in your place until the lions say you can come out now play on that lol go lions whip Palestine/Wheatley they shouldn't have neva let yaw out the bottom half in 03 lol nothing doormats you guys just started charging to get in the football games plzz for support  lol
Is that when you stopped coming when you had to pay? Actually we always charged but shady people like you tried to sneak across the highway. Fence has been up for about 15 years now so even shady people have to pay.

big E

You do realize Earle has won the 6aa more in this century than Clarendon , they were in the conference for 2 yearsm

Dogg

Won it outright in 06. Tied for 1st in 07 but was the 1 seed from the conference because of the tie breaker over the Bison

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 17, 2018, 11:29:42 am
Wait your turn you guys I'm not finished with Palestine/Wheatley an Brinkley  lol Earle is new yeah yaw won the regionals the last 2 years an we won our district 2a-6 again in hoops  this will be yaw 1st official 2a-6 membership  an on our football scrimmage win w/o bohanon an the transfer how ever yaw want the L lol
Are you serious?? Nobody in Earle cares about a regional championship in basketball or a conference title. We only recognize State Titles 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

You're the reason we schedule Clarendon for Homecoming 9/28 at the Dog Pound!!

da greatest bigbaby

August 17, 2018, 02:27:31 pm #186 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:40:43 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yaw hold on a minute we got that 3a Patriot back again we gonna whip yaw Aug 31st @ 7 in Clarendon Monroe county AR by 21 ok I noo you can't wait rite  lol now yaw noo this is where the mighty lions roar the 2a-6 soo act rite an don't waste my time get them championships up an don't worry bout the fence I thought you were gone an once again focus on these whip'ns an compete for once in yaw life I heard you start momling something bout half time were usually up by 40 us an Barton lol now dogg that's fine yaw won 1 or 2 back then ima check on yaws again ok I noo parkin  came thru also once or twice they didn't stay long either  but neva the less were still king of the jungle @ 12 football conference championship overall an 15 in hoops 1 or 2 ain't gonna scratch the surface rite now lol an OK cool on the 2 regionals wins dogg but our whip'n on marked tree  was much sweeter they came n @ no.1 30-0 had whip'd you guys an then we took em awesome lol thats what we remember most bout last season in hoops  then yaw came in later like now lol we soo primed

Lions84

We will be better but I don't see us winning district.

big E

I'm so sorry bigbaby if I would have only known you were actually retarded I would have never called you a retard.

CaptainSwarm25

We need to pull this thread back to the upcoming year😂 I'm taking 1.Hazen 2.Earle 3.DA 4. Whoever else

da greatest bigbaby

August 19, 2018, 01:21:32 am #190 Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:25:46 am by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah swarm that's for sure the magic number is 13 were still the current kings of the conference   lol  but yeah  I got 1 # hazen 2# Clarendon 3# Earle 4# Des arc 5# Carlisle  not sure how good Earle is gonna be w/o bohannon but I don't think they can beat us w/o him our line is huge we should push yaw around lol  were bout even with speed an talent an Dogg yaw chose us for homecoming cool  well I guess we're gonna have 2 spoil yaw plans lol an Im still not sure how yaw beat us in hoops last season it was close 84-80 expect a good whip'n this season tho an our star athletic 6'4 swingman in hoops rod w is playing football he is @ qb soo we should be salty all positions

Mr. Trill

August 19, 2018, 06:40:05 pm #191 Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:19:07 pm by Mr. Trill
1. Earle line on both sides ain't a joke. Watch out for sophomore Steve Smith.
2. Who is Earle's 250lb RB
3. Who Earle got for Homecoming, I got confused on someone's previous post.

Dogg

August 19, 2018, 08:00:20 pm #192 Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:05:03 pm by Dogg
Because of  bigbaby we chose Clarendon for HC

Dogg

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 16, 2018, 05:23:18 am
Still holding out hope that you can beat Earle in basketball. Good luck with that and there's gonna be a whoopin in 2 weeks but probably not the way you like it. Prolly won't be as bad as baseball when we scored 25 runs on yall in 2 innings and yall quit,now that's a whoopin.
Man I wish I could be there for that game but i'll be in Gulf Shores...my son is getting married.  I did see where Palestine has an audio broadcast so i'm gonna try to catch that.  I'll have more of a prediction after seeing my Lions scrimmage.

MomaLion

Quote from: baseball13 on August 16, 2018, 01:44:04 pm
i got a headache and am out of bref reading that post.
lmbo...for real

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 16, 2018, 02:36:25 pm
Hey those busses are sweet , but they'll probably steal our rims at Dollarway. And we break ground September 6 th on a new high school and gym . So now you catch up.

Big E, i've been wondering how y'all are going to host the bigger 3A teams with those dinky visitor bleachers y'all have.  Not throwing shade, just trying to figure it out.

MomaLion

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 16, 2018, 08:07:17 pm
Don't even know when we play the Lions. Any wagers for the winner? My bet is they're wearing purple and white.
You are probably right, but I wouldn't count on my Lions to roll over and play dead if I were y'all...they will fight with every play...and ultimately isn't that all that can be asked of any team?

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 16, 2018, 08:26:15 pm
lmbo...i'm in

da greatest bigbaby

August 20, 2018, 12:38:45 am #199 Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:41:21 am by da greatest bigbaby
Thx Dogg we gonna give  yaw all yaw want for yaw homecoming the 2a-6 is a lil tougher then the 2a-3 Des arc , hazen , Carlisle usually be ranked Carlisle hasn't been lately but their prolly do for a good season like Clarendon  I'm sure Marianna is gonna compete some in 2a we chose them for our homecoming I think that 1 will be like 40-6 us tho we finally got them on our schedule an we whip'd em pretty good in their hoop tourney  last year like 75-25 lol I think were primed up for the win vs yaw  I saw a lil bit of yaw on kait highlight reel this year not very big up front an a unsure QB  but I'm sure they can run we manhandled Des arc , Carlisle , Brinkley, Marvell shouldve whip'd Palestine last season also we got everybody back basiclly except 3 guys 1 went 2 Arkansas tech for football an other 2 were hoop'rs all skilled positions are returning QB RB lb de dt Ol/dl

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas