• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett @ PW

Started by Hornet4ever, October 19, 2014, 01:40:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Hackett makes the journey to Palestine Friday. Predictions? I know nothing about them, I'm sure they will be athletic and quick.

Lions84

big E

Pw is just not very good right now defence would be better off starting freshmen at least they will hit you.

Tigerdad2

PW is not very good bc of their coach and won't be. They have had talent the last 6 years and nothing to show for it. I remember E talking about how good those senior lineman were , when they were 9th graders. This is my last time to talk about the coach bc nothing will happen

Cheek

Quote from: big E on October 20, 2014, 05:15:38 am
Pw is just not very good right now defence would be better off starting freshmen at least they will hit you.

According to the Jr. High Board, they will hit you, pinch you, bite you, spit on you, stomp your hand, talk about your momma, talk about your grandmother and call you ladies.    But the main thing they will do is shut you out.   Just having fun Big E.

big E

Well im not gonna bash him but the program isn't much better than it was 6 years ago and again not my job to do anything about he's the coach of until he or somebody decides he's not going to be the coach I know parents aren't happy he can't be happy Getting is @$$ handed to him every week I just know that im there for those kids not the coach.

big E

Yeah cheek that freshmen bunch will hit you I had alot of fun on thursdays.

BigLion10

I miss the england vs p-w Jr high games they were always close and usually came down to the wire

big E

Would have liked to have played them with this bunch.

BigLion10

yea would have been a fun bunch I personally like playing at p-w due tot he fact the stands are right on the field  and you are literally right behind the bench

Cheek

Quote from: big E on October 20, 2014, 03:02:15 pm
Would have liked to have played them with this bunch.

Now why would you want to do that Big E.  PW will always be able to say they were not scored on in JR. High, and that would have went out the window.  England at full strength can beat anyone in class 2A, but that has not happened since week two.  Our starting QB has not played since week two, and he is a real difference maker.  I think the last game, we were missing three of our best players, and in 2A, that is a lot.   

big E

Carlisle and mccrory said the same thing and we all know how that turned out.lol

Cheek

Quote from: big E on October 20, 2014, 05:24:48 pm
Carlisle and mccrory said the same thing and we all know how that turned out.lol

Now Big E,  we have been hearing this for years and you know what happened to PW.   It would be a good game, but we would put points on the board.  England has lost two  Jr. High games in theee years.

big E

Guess we will never know but it would have been fun to find out.

BigLion10

Hope they play again next year E

big E

Got anything open week 8.

Cheek

Quote from: big E on October 20, 2014, 07:15:46 pm
Got anything open week 8.

Yes, plus QB is out until Nov. 4th.

littleman

Obviously nothing will happen with this coach! If you try to get rid of him , he will sue the school. He don't have the respect of the kids , the community, or anyone else. He has killed this football program. We had 16 freshman that were supposed to move up, and I bet ya there wasn't 25 kids at practice today.

mtindian42

sounds like y'all need to promote your Jr high coach to the Sr high. and if you did there ain't nothing the Sr coach could do...except move on...

Dog_33

When does his contract expire ? He sounds like a problem over there at PW for yalll?  Im suprised he hasent raned off any kids.

highschoolball

Hootens has us picked by 8. From what it looks like they're struggling. Yet again Hootens hates hackett or any other 4-2a team and wont pick us by much for anything.

big E

From what I seen at practice yesterday there 4 or 5 freshmen working with first team on defence and 3 rotating in on offence.

Suzuki Libation Nation

Looks like Hackett has the 3rd best defense in the state in points allowed with only 60 in 7 games. Junction City is first with 35 in 6 games then Hazen is second with 56 in 7 games. Will PW be able to score on the Hornets?

big E

Probably not but next year will be a different story.

mtindian42

littleman

I would doubt pw could score 20 with the Sr High bunch, got a real good back that appears to be healthy, the fill in was good, but the o line doesn't block that well. Speed though, if that jr high back plays and gets to the second level you can't catch him. About 5 freshman will play and you will be impressed with them.

highschoolball

Hacketts defense is awesome. Doubt PW moves much on them. Hector struggled until the last quarter on them and Hector has one of the best offenses I've seen so far.

littleman

If they could figure out how to run the Ole single wing with those jr high speed kids they could be fun to watch.

big E

Hackett yall have have safe trip to the delta and see you at 7.

Old Scrapper

Pulling for the PW in this one! Family in the stands, on the field and cheerleading! Good luck Pats!

HorseFeathers

Hoping the Hornets go over there and get a mercy rule :D...Nothing aginst P/W, Hector just needs somebody else to start pulling their weight in non-conference games lol

big E

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 11:04:20 am
Hoping the Hornets go over there and get a mercy rule :D...Nothing aginst P/W, Hector just needs somebody else to start pulling their weight in non-conference games lol
How does hackett mercy ruling Pw help hector just curious?

big E

I just hope they make it here the way the interstate is.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on October 24, 2014, 12:01:23 pm
Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 11:04:20 am
How does hackett mercy ruling Pw help hector just curious?

S.O.S :D...Doesn't do a thing, other than in those arguing we haven't played anyone. And my statement is more of the fact that the 4-2A has struggled in ALL nonconference games the last few years.

big E

Well then this game probably won't help your argument.Sorry it will be better next year we hope.

mtindian42

hf y'all are fine...hector has a solid looking team...after watching them against uca. beshires and Gaines are tough...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 24, 2014, 12:38:29 pm
hf y'all are fine...hector has a solid looking team...after watching them against uca. beshires and Gaines are tough...

Gotta clarify this one...Tyler Brashears is the name you were looking for lol

I'm considering several games tonight...Des Arc @ Hazen, Decatur @ Hector, maybe a basketball game in Norfork, decisions decisions...

mtindian42

lol sorry...the kid is a heck of a back...DA @ hazen will be intense...I went last year... it gets live...very fun...almost as fun as us and epc...

big E

Absolutely shot ourselves in the foot  those freshman played there buts off congrats to Hackett.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: big E on October 24, 2014, 10:03:52 pm
Absolutely shot ourselves in the foot  those freshman played there buts off congrats to Hackett.
Good game. Hackett had the game over with pretty quick with it being 32-6? Then for some reason I guess we started making mistakes. See ya next year down here at mills field.

big E

Mistakes ? Dont believe  yall fumbled one time did you? We gave you 16 points and finally coaches put a safety in the game that wouldn't let a receiver behind him and with yall not being able to run the ball much and your qb staying on his back because of constant pressire from a 2 freshman DE's a freshman nose guard and a freshman LB yall were fortunate but congrats on the win your defence is very disciplined and sound it was alot closer than the score indicated.

littleman

Hackett had the game handed to them, a safety on a fumbled punt, and a touchdown recovered on a fumbled snap. Those freshman will hit you.

Hornet4ever

Well we obviously made some kind of mistake. We were winning 32-6. For you to come back in a reasonable score we had to do something wrong.

highschoolball

Think Hackett just let up. After watching the game it was 32-6 in the first few quarters. Then i think Hackett just got lazy with no intensity wth the first half blow out.

big E

Nah there just not as good as you think they are probably won't see the second round.

highschoolball

Quote from: big E on October 26, 2014, 06:17:56 pm
Nah there just not as good as you think they are probably won't see the second round.
Are you the PW fan whos son got ejected? Its okay to be upset a 4-2a team beat a team from the Delta. ;)

cav2012

Brighter times are coming for the pats big e!

big E

Quote from: highschoolball on October 26, 2014, 07:55:25 pm
Quote from: big E on October 26, 2014, 06:17:56 pm
Are you the PW fan whos son got ejected? Its okay to be upset a 4-2a team beat a team from the Delta. ;)
nope my son is just 5 and I dont get upset over losses.

big E

Quote from: cav2012 on October 27, 2014, 02:34:06 am
Brighter times are coming for the pats big e!
These freshmen will put a hat on you thats why they got to play when they moved up they dont run from contact.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas