• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARKED TREE @ SALEM

Started by mtindian42, October 18, 2014, 12:21:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

October 18, 2014, 12:21:04 am Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:28:12 am by mtindian42
the Indians head to greyhound country to take on the allways tough Salem greyhounds...going with the Indians 27 to 20.

dragondad

Who's looking at 5th in the 3 or is it still pretty close on the bottom end?

playmaker04

mtindian42

if we lose we could be... but I see us getn the 4th seed tho.  probley wr or salem will be in the 5th spot...

dragondad

Be looking forward to see who's coming to the Dragons lair first round.

BigLion10

playmaker04

MT y'all shouldn't lose to Salem. Sounds like moving that one kid to QB gave your offense a spark. I think I almost have got the fourth seed wrapped up and you still have EPC. anything can happen.

mtindian42

yeah dean is looking good...the o is running a lot better with him at the helm or sure...

leedog95

Looks like the EPC and MT game in two weeks could be for the 3rd seed. The first meaningful game between those two in a while if MT wins and EPC looses next week???

bdubyab60

Every game between EPC and MT is meaningful.

mtindian42

they have had are number for awhile now...that's for sure...

leedog95

They have for sure. I played against EPC in the early 90s even played against coach weathers when he played QB. I never lost a game to EPC from the 7th through 12th grade. But they have had the Indians number over the 10-years or so.

mtindian42

HOPEFULY we can break that this year...but 1st things first we got a tough task this Friday night...

leedog95

Well looks like the Indians probably won't be playing for the 3rd seed... Salem looks better so far...

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

bdubyab60

makes our game next week mean a little more.

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

epc gets up 14 its over...just glad we got a win on the road...

playmaker04

mtindian42

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 24, 2014, 10:25:02 pm
Yep good win MT
thanks y'all 2... good night for pointset county all teams won except for HB

mtindian42

BigLion10

Congrats MT yall boys keep playing hard mt42 keep it up

mtindian42

thanks 10 y'all keep it rolling as well...Salem greyhounds gave the Indians all they wanted...and then some...hounds are winers as well...good game hounds...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas