• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountainburg @ Hackett

Started by DnA Prostaff, October 16, 2014, 08:43:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DnA Prostaff

This game should determine #2 in conference play. What are your thoughts?

Suzuki Libation Nation

Are you a golf ball?     Well let's see. Union Christian beat Hackett by 5. Mountainburg beat UC by 9. So if Hackett loses they drop to fourth. In order to move into second place the Hornets must defeat them darn Hillbillies by 10. Well, they just have to stop that little 150 pound waterbug from bustin' loose for 200 yards and 4 tds and they'll be all right. Should be a good game, would like to go see it.

mtindian42

HorseFeathers

For hackett to get third their best bet is o max out the possible playoff points tonihjt and rest of season.

Hornet4ever

39-9 Hornets, normal Hornet team this week.

bfp

We beat the Burg by 30!! I think that takes care of the point differential!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bfp on October 17, 2014, 10:10:29 pm

Not really....without looking at it, you guys are now in a 3 way tie with Union Christian and Mnt Burg for second :D....You guys lost to Union, Union lost to the Burg, and Burg lost to Hackett....I think Union falls to 4th right now though

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on October 17, 2014, 10:12:12 pm
Quote from: bfp on October 17, 2014, 10:10:29 pm

Not really....without looking at it, you guys are now in a 3 way tie with Union Christian and Mnt Burg for second :D....You guys lost to Union, Union lost to the Burg, and Burg lost to Hackett....I think Union falls to 4th right now though

If I heard right from a coach tonight, I believe we have second place and will be hosting Carlise at home. That's word of mouth though, will see. Good too see the Hornets not get discouraged from last weeks mud bowl. Hacketts defense played great.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas