• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs McCroy

Started by Lions84, October 14, 2014, 08:42:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this weeks game.

Lions
4 (26.7%)
Jags
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: October 18, 2014, 08:42:14 am

Lions84

Lions are fresh after winning Homecoming in only 1 half of play last week.   Jags are tough but the Lions are ready.

Lions by 6.

big E

Jags by 16.Cambell and Rogo are to much to handle.

Lions84

We'll see we are playing a lot better than this time last year and the Lions have stayed healthy.

mcnewfamily

hate missing the jags play but have wedding to attend this weekend. jags by 18. jags will prove theirthe big cat in this game.

Lions84

Quote from: mcnewfamily on October 14, 2014, 11:47:20 am
hate missing the jags play but have wedding to attend this weekend. jags by 18. jags will prove theirthe big cat in this game.
Have fun at your wedding.

#72 Bearden Bear

What have you got going Halloween night? Why won't you play us? We asked and you said no.

Lions84

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 14, 2014, 11:51:08 am
What have you got going Halloween night? Why won't you play us? We asked and you said no.

According to our schedule we have Carlisle on Halloween night.

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Lions84 on October 14, 2014, 11:53:22 am

The schedule I see, Carlisle plays Clarendon Halloween and McCrory the week after. I was just wondering, I knew we were off and you are supposedly off.

mcnewfamily

that's a ? for the ad not me. I personally would love to see us play each other.

big E

That would be a good test for the jags.

BigLion10

Got the red lions in a tight one

brown2010

u better survive this week bear

Lions84

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on October 14, 2014, 11:57:53 am
Quote from: Lions84 on October 14, 2014, 11:53:22 am

The schedule I see, Carlisle plays Clarendon Halloween and McCrory the week after. I was just wondering, I knew we were off and you are supposedly off.

The Schedule has changed 2 times this year we had a game with Norphet that was cancelled 2 weeks ago.

Lions84

LETS go Big RED and BEAT the Jags.

Redandwhite

I have to pick the lions on this one because, they're
Defense is playing big now. and the offense is the best. They have talented players especially that kid with dreads, he is a heck of a player and the qb is so smoove and quick he might as well be a black Johnny manziel, These guys gonna make some big plays tonight.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Redandwhite on October 17, 2014, 11:20:43 am
I have to pick the lions on this one because, they're
Defense is playing big now. and the offense is the best. They have talented players especially that kid with dreads, he is a heck of a player and the qb is so smoove and quick he might as well be a black Johnny manziel, These guys gonna make some big plays tonight.

From the looks of the score, their defense hasnt showed up yet.

MomaLion

Every time we touch somebody we get a personal foul or ejection.

brown2010

u didn't have a chance when u got off bus. lucky coach called offthe dogs. u couldn't stop 10th grade back. he got close to 100 yds

Lions84

Tough Lose and tougher Zebras.

cav2012

MomaLion

Quote from: brown2010 on October 17, 2014, 10:05:22 pm
u didn't have a chance when u got off bus. lucky coach called offthe dogs. u couldn't stop 10th grade back. he got close to 100 yds
Again, every time we touched y'all we got a personal foul...what a bunch of cry babys.

MomaLion

Quote from: cav2012 on October 20, 2014, 11:51:06 am
ClarenCRY
You are so predictably unoriginal.  Go worry about Des Arc now.

big E

Moma you got to learn to lose with more dignity. Maybe McCrory want post any of yalls personal fowls on face book.

MomaLion

Excuse me but i'm not the one that got on here complaining.  I simply offered an opinion as to why things were the way they were.  Honestly I have been extremely quiet about any of that chaos.  I don't know where your observation comes from unless you still have a burr up your butt about all PW jr high controversy...which by the way I stayed out of as well.
If we commit a personal foul, by all means call it but don't be one sided and overlook things committed on both sides...that's all i'm saying.

MomaLion

And by the way, if anybody has film of any of the personal fouls, post it...won't bother me in the least.  These kids need to be held accountable for their actions when they are out of line.

big E

I dont let this stuff bother me anymore moma none of it matters in the big picture anway and as for being upset over a controversy well lets just say I deal with controversy every day just rolls off my back.At the end of the day my dog still loves me.lol

Lions84

I trust MomaLion so if she said it was one sided then it must have been.

big E

The only thing one sided was the score.

Lions84

jbtiger73

if clarendon ever gets away from the razzle dazzle offence, with all the trick plays, and just hit some short passes and toss sweeps, they would definitely be dangerous. let the playmakers make plays off screens and hitch passes, since the line isn't very good. he has to learn, "This isn't PA"!!!! you are very limited when it comes to personnel. that's why we went to the offence we went to this year. we knew we weren't equipped to spread em out and sling it like we tried to do last season. sometimes, you just gotta go with what best fits the players you have. imagine Carlisle or DA running a spread offence. see what I mean.

Lions84

Yep Coach is still pretty young and he is learning on the fly.

jbtiger73

on another note, I think the difference in this game last week was clarendon's D line not getting penetration at all. and that's very key because it puts your linebackers in a bind and all game, that's just too much to handle.

jbtiger73

yea, but 84, you have to have already seen this by now. we're about the same age now, which is 31. and he's coached at bigger programs as an assistant. you have to know these things. and blitzing every single play is how we beat them. we were hitting screen passes on them left and right. you have to get in that D-Coordinator's ear and tell him to back the dogs off. he's been around enough coaching to know that. but I guess being a head coach is I whole different monster.

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 21, 2014, 02:36:17 pm
yea, but 84, you have to have already seen this by now. we're about the same age now, which is 31. and he's coached at bigger programs as an assistant. you have to know these things. and blitzing every single play is how we beat them. we were hitting screen passes on them left and right. you have to get in that D-Coordinator's ear and tell him to back the dogs off. he's been around enough coaching to know that. but I guess being a head coach is I whole different monster.

They will figure it out sooner or later. 

jbtiger73

yea, but that #5 is gonna be darn tough to replace next year. in both sports. wonder if he can play baseball? hummmm.... or do they allow that in Holly Grove. lol

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 21, 2014, 02:31:45 pm
on another note, I think the difference in this game last week was clarendon's D line not getting penetration at all. and that's very key because it puts your linebackers in a bind and all game, that's just too much to handle.
We were flat out out gunned last week. I expected it to be ugly, just didn't expect all the personals...oh well, that's the game.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 21, 2014, 03:14:24 pm
yea, but that #5 is gonna be darn tough to replace next year. in both sports. wonder if he can play baseball? hummmm.... or do they allow that in Holly Grove. lol
He doesn't play baseball. There are several that'll be hard to replace but Thrash is building the program nicely by getting them in the weight room, running track and working with the younger players. It'll come together.

brown2010

that game is over u need to move on. if we play starters in 3rd and 4th quarter it would have been bad

big E

Am I the pot or the kettle im kinda shaped like a pot.lol

MomaLion

Quote from: brown2010 on October 21, 2014, 04:20:37 pm
that game is over u need to move on. if we play starters in 3rd and 4th quarter it would have been bad
Yes the game is over but please don't think you have the ability in any way shape or form to tell me to move on.  I didn't stir this crap up if you will read...I just responded.
AS I'VE SAID...it was the expected end result with unexpected personals every other play.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas