• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England's Homecoming

Started by lionfan59, October 13, 2014, 12:19:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lionfan59

October 13, 2014, 12:19:41 pm Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:33:33 pm by lionfan59
I still have faith in my boys...They will pull out a win this week, as long as they can stick together and not let outside distractions interfere with their focus.  I do believe that we played our best conference opponents  last week, what are your thoughts. 

Jack1990

Would that be Tartan, Glen, Gingham, Tattersall, or Houndstooth plaid?

Dragon I

The Lions show the 5 what they're all about this week?  Lol!

cuz

The Lions come together and win easily............
Calpreps
neutral field
[2014] England (AR) 42, [2014] Cutter-Morning Star (Hot Springs National Park, AR) 24

mtindian42

Oldirty10

Lions fight the weather and HC distractions for a 35-21 win

lionfan59

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 13, 2014, 12:23:38 pm
oh the grammar gods are back...no run run run...run for your life ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bigditchlion

Quote from: Dragon I on October 13, 2014, 12:24:51 pm
The Lions show the 5 what they're all about this week?  Lol!
Haha good one dragon! These boys get a W this week. Have faith guys! England is going through some growing pains. They will be ready for cutter.

Jack1990

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 13, 2014, 01:33:05 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on October 13, 2014, 12:23:38 pm
oh the grammar gods are back...no run run run...run for your life ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry...couldn't help myself!  I'll do better! LOL

bigworm

just like every week so far. if we play with minimal mistakes we win. if we dont we lose. young team in a lot of spots. making too many mistakes to beat good teams. i will say that our boys will fight you to the bitter end. what more can you ask of them? we are 4-2. can still have a better year than we've had in 30 years. this aint the BCS. hopefully we get everything ironed out by playoff time and get a decent draw. but it starts by beating Cutter. im sure they are thinking the same.

lionfan59

Quote from: bigworm on October 13, 2014, 03:57:15 pm
just like every week so far. if we play with minimal mistakes we win. if we dont we lose. young team in a lot of spots. making too many mistakes to beat good teams. i will say that our boys will fight you to the bitter end. what more can you ask of them? we are 4-2. can still have a better year than we've had in 30 years. this aint the BCS. hopefully we get everything ironed out by playoff time and get a decent draw. but it starts by beating Cutter. im sure they are thinking the same.
WORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

baseballgod91

Lions84

cuz

I think England is well on the right track, they're young and one of the biggest problems when you're that young is staying focused. They've showed they can play, now all they got to do is be consistant to win, each week will help that..............

lionfan59

Quote from: cuz on October 14, 2014, 08:41:21 am
I think England is well on the right track, they're young and one of the biggest problems when you're that young is staying focused. They've showed they can play, now all they got to do is be consistant to win, each week will help that..............

Can you tell that to some of them Arkansas Fans!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL... I was just having this discussion with one of my friends about the Hogs, who just does not see that Progress from a Young Team does not happen overnight usually. 

jdwalk

big E

Lions beat the feathers off cutter.

True Fan

Quote from: cuz on October 13, 2014, 12:41:30 pm
The Lions come together and win easily............
Calpreps
neutral field
[2014] England (AR) 42, [2014] Cutter-Morning Star (Hot Springs National Park, AR) 24

England gets the win at HOME. My be closer than the calprep boys predict. ;)

Bigditchlion

This young sophomore core will stand tall for its home crowd this week and put on a show we haven't seen since week 3. The boys are growing with every snap. Go lions!

lionfan59

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 15, 2014, 06:44:05 am
This young sophomore core will stand tall for its home crowd this week and put on a show we haven't seen since week 3. The boys are growing with every snap. Go lions!
I only have one issues with this statement Big...and that's cant forget about my Senior Boys either....they will step up and lead....Just talking to one of them last night sure made me think his head is in the right direction to lead and not just vocally but also by his actions.  Come on Friday Night.....Ready for them lights to come on and watch them boys play the ball I know they can play. 

keohog

We do have players on the TEAM that are Jr's and Sr's , it takes everybody playing together to win.

bigworm

The first game this year we played like a team. We played carlisle and the kids didn't care who got the ball or who got the glory. The goal was to win. That's the way we have to play. I hope they figure that out soon.

over_achiever

put on a show we haven't seen since week 3.

Wait, wasn't week 4 supposed to be something big? :)

Cutter put it on Pine and Quit-it-man. But the Lions start the cupcake portion of the 5 this week. Three big wins coming will boost the confidence going into the final. Just remember, lose this one and yall can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

Bigditchlion

Yes, I know there are jr's and Sr's.  I have to agree with bigworm, England was focused and hungry to beat carlisle. Saw it again in the second half against bigelow. All team sports have to have a team mentality not a me mentality. If it's your job to block then take pride in it. Whatever you get asked that's what ya do for the team. I think the lions get after the Eagles this week in all phases.

Bigditchlion

Let me add this, this is a great group kids 10-12! I'm behind ya and a big thanks for being great role models to our elementary boys, y'all are great leaders on and off the field. Thank You!!

lionfan59

Quote from: over_achiever on October 15, 2014, 07:29:18 pm
put on a show we haven't seen since week 3.

Wait, wasn't week 4 supposed to be something big? :)

Cutter put it on Pine and Quit-it-man. But the Lions start the cupcake portion of the 5 this week. Three big wins coming will boost the confidence going into the final. Just remember, lose this one and yall can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

it was a show, a show of how the 2A has some of the worst officials around!!!!!!

Bigditchlion

Game day!!! Go Lions beat Cutter!

Bigditchlion

Ventman

mtindian42

bigworm

That cutter qb is a slippery little joker. Good job lions. But still gotta get better. 

lionfan59

He sure was. Glad to see the boys stepped up and played hard.  Good win tonight boys.

Bigditchlion

England looks to be getting healthy! Gotta say that was a great team effort tonight. This team looks like they did week 1. This is how ya do it lions. I'm proud of ya

BigLion10

Good win lions a much needed one I might add

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas