• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dierks @ LC

Started by Big Boy, October 12, 2014, 10:48:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this one?

Dierks
LC

tacklethis...

October 18, 2014, 05:07:58 am #50 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:55:32 am by tacklethis...
Quote from: Hoggy on October 18, 2014, 12:40:29 am
What is wrong with Dierks?  I thought they were supposed to be good this year

It's pretty simple, last years large group of seniors improved every year since they were in junior high. They got better. This years team has taken a step in reverse, they thought it would come easy without any effort. They were wrong. This is a mud slide that may very well set our program back. Our team was defeated when they took the field. We forgot to practice well, prepare, or play hard. We play hard in spurts but its not consistent.

We have to block better up front, learn to throw to the open guy(have time to throw), and our tackling is absurd.

tellitlikeitis

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 17, 2014, 09:18:07 pm
Quote from: tellitlikeitis on October 14, 2014, 02:20:33 pm
Quote from: godgiven999 on October 14, 2014, 02:16:55 pm
LC huge in this one  ;D
Oh boy, Godgiven999 is back on the meth.... I hoped that you had finally got off that junk.

Correction, again.
Good to see The_Devil is out of rehab and playing on mommies computer again... ;D

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: tellitlikeitis on October 18, 2014, 08:31:49 am
LC huge in this one  ;D
Oh boy, Godgiven999 is back on the meth.... I hoped that you had finally got off that junk.
Correction, again.
Good to see The_Devil is out of rehab and playing on mommies computer again... ;D
Says the clown that rides his stolen bicycle to the public library to log on. Face it, this "program" you refer to is based on one lucky win last year. If Gurdon had stomped you guys last year like they should have, you'd done the same thing last year. Dierks is just a bunch of turds. Enjoy your 4 seed after Mt. Ida pounds you senseless.

The_Devil_Himself

October 18, 2014, 09:25:00 am #53 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:06:33 pm by The_Devil_Himself
Quote from: tacklethis... on October 18, 2014, 05:07:58 am

It's pretty simple, last years large group of seniors improved every year since they were in junior high. They got better. This years team has taken a step in reverse, they thought it would come easy without any effort. They were wrong. This is a mud slide that may very well set our program back. Our team was defeated when they took the field. We forgot to practice well, prepare, or play hard. We play hard in spurts but its not consistent.
We have to block better up front, learn to throw to the open guy(have time to throw), and our tackling is absurd.

The best part of last years team is still playing. Bottom line.........the luck ran out.

tacklethis...

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 18, 2014, 09:25:00 am
Quote from: tacklethis... on October 18, 2014, 05:07:58 am

The best part of last years team is still playing. Bottom line.........the luck ran out.

Two things for you, when you quote someone at least do it right so people can figure out which moron thing you have said. And, your team will get the fool beat out of them by JC again this year if you make it that far.

The_Devil_Himself

This coming from the guy who thought a 34-15 win after trailing at halftime was s blowout. .
Being backed up to your own goal line late in the fourth with a 19-6 lead is not a blowout by anyone's definition other than yours.

44-6 with the clock running.........even you should be able to figure that one out. Get used to it, whipping boy.

tacklethis...

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 18, 2014, 12:13:13 pm
This coming from the guy who thought a 34-15 win after trailing at halftime was s blowout. .
Being backed up to your own goal line late in the fourth with a 19-6 lead is not a blowout by anyone's definition other than yours.

44-6 with the clock running.........even you should be able to figure that one out. Get used to it, whipping boy.

This coming from a guy who thinks his team is as good as last years team that got beat by JC.

The_Devil_Himself

Nope.

But this team seems to be getting better every week. And yours? Yeah, a one week (in '13 no less) wonder.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 18, 2014, 12:49:07 pm

This coming from a guy who thinks his team is as good as last years team that got beat by JC.

Losing by a respectable score to the two time state champion is a much better exit than getting skulldrug at home by a 4 seed.

Blue

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 18, 2014, 09:22:53 am
LC huge in this one  ;D
Correction, again.
Says the clown that rides his stolen bicycle to the public library to log on. Face it, this "program" you refer to is based on one lucky win last year. If Gurdon had stomped you guys last year like they should have, you'd done the same thing last year. Dierks is just a bunch of turds. Enjoy your 4 seed after Mt. Ida pounds you senseless.

Was you at the game last year? We curb stomped Gurdon just like they did us this year so you can drop that. We are playing flat and uninspired football what has caused this I don't know. The play calling for the Outlaws has been poor to say the least this year. We run 3 plays on 1st and 2nd down then pass on obvious 3rd and long situations, it looks like that won't change. The wheels are coming off this team or may have already came off, I have never seen a Bennett team play as flat and uninspired as this group. I hope so bad that LC beats Gurdon and will field better athletes I'm afraid the discipline of the 2 teams will be enough to make the difference. LC will make a lot of stupid mistakes and have senseless penalties Gurdon won't.

tacklethis...

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 18, 2014, 01:08:53 pm

Losing by a respectable score to the two time state champion is a much better exit than getting skulldrug at home by a 4 seed.

So losing 25-6 is acceptable and losing 27-6 is getting skull drug. Moron

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Blue on October 18, 2014, 02:51:44 pm
LC huge in this one  ;D
Correction, again.

Was you at the game last year? We curb stomped Gurdon just like they did us this year so you can drop that. We are playing flat and uninspired football what has caused this I don't know. The play calling for the Outlaws has been poor to say the least this year. We run 3 plays on 1st and 2nd down then pass on obvious 3rd and long situations, it looks like that won't change. The wheels are coming off this team or may have already came off, I have never seen a Bennett team play as flat and uninspired as this group. I hope so bad that LC
beats Gurdon and will field better athletes I'm afraid the discipline of the 2 teams will be enough to make the difference. LC will make a lot of stupid mistakes and have senseless penalties Gurdon won't.

Curb stomp? At what point in the game did Dierks take the lead for good? 44-6 is a curb stomping. Kicking a field goal with a minute left to go up three scores does not a curb stomping make.

Blue

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 18, 2014, 07:36:30 pm
LC huge in this one  ;D
Correction, again.

Was you at the game last year? We curb stomped Gurdon just like they did us this year so you can drop that. We are playing flat and uninspired football what has caused this I don't know. The play calling for the Outlaws has been poor to say the least this year. We run 3 plays on 1st and 2nd down then pass on obvious 3rd and long situations, it looks like that won't change. The wheels are coming off this team or may have already came off, I have never seen a Bennett team play as flat and uninspired as this group. I hope so bad that LC
beats Gurdon and will field better athletes I'm afraid the discipline of the 2 teams will be enough to make the difference. LC will make a lot of stupid mistakes and have senseless penalties Gurdon won't.

Curb stomp? At what point in the game did Dierks take the lead for good? 44-6 is a curb stomping. Kicking a field goal with a minute left to go up three scores does not a curb stomping make.

Were you at that game? I don't think you were and yes it was a curb stomping. Check the stats Gurdon was dominated  from the opening kick off. That is the past anyway, we all know Gurdon is not gonna win a state championship, neither is Dierks

KOJACK

The only thing worse than Gurdon crying about being good is a team Gurdon beat crying about being good...smmfh ::)

godgiven999

Quote from: KOJACK on October 22, 2014, 08:40:44 pm
The only thing worse than Gurdon crying about being good is a team Gurdon beat crying about being good...smmfh ::)
Oh I thought the worse thing for you would be Gurdon beating Prescott every other year!

crmorrow24

Quote from: Blue on October 22, 2014, 08:17:42 pm
LC huge in this one  ;D
Correction, again.

Were you at that game? I don't think you were and yes it was a curb stomping. Check the stats Gurdon was dominated  from the opening kick off. That is the past anyway, we all know Gurdon is not gonna win a state championship, neither is Dierks
NOT going to win district either, that belongs to LC or Mt. Ida.  Mark it down!

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 23, 2014, 12:35:54 pm
Quote from: Blue on October 22, 2014, 08:17:42 pm
LC huge in this one  ;D
Correction, again.
Says the clown that rides his stolen bicycle to the public library to log on. Face it, this

"program" you refer to is based on one lucky win last year. If Gurdon had stomped you guys last year like they should have, you'd done the same thing last year. Dierks is just a bunch of turds. Enjoy your 4 seed after Mt. Ida pounds you senseless.

NOT going to win district either, that belongs to LC or Mt. Ida.  Mark it down!
;D

G-HIGH

I wish someone would tell me how it is LC is gonna come in here and win like its a lock.
Spring Hill held them to SIX.
They let the Smurfs put 5 TDs on them.
Gurdon has beaten everyone they have beaten and more convincingly on more than one occasion.
And Hermitage? Wow.

JackofallTrades

Nothing is a lock..but the game still has to be played G-High..so before you go counting you chickens before they hatch let the kids decide by their play on the field..Good Luck

tacklethis...

Quote from: G-HIGH on October 23, 2014, 02:01:51 pm
I wish someone would tell me how it is LC is gonna come in here and win like its a lock.
Spring Hill held them to SIX.
They let the Smurfs put 5 TDs on them.
Gurdon has beaten everyone they have beaten and more convincingly on more than one occasion.
And Hermitage? Wow.

Your right they have beaten everyone they've beaten and got beaten by everyone they've got beaten by!

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 18, 2014, 07:23:38 pm

44-6 with the clock running.........even you should be able to figure that one out. Get used to
it, whipping boy.

There's a difference between trailing 19-6 with the ball first and goal late in the fourth is certainly different than a 27-0 deficit before finally punching one in. Then again, you may not see any difference.

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 25, 2014, 12:19:48 pm

44-6 with the clock running.........even you should be able to figure that one out. Get used to
it, whipping boy.

There's a difference between trailing 19-6 with the ball first and goal late in the fourth is certainly different than a 27-0 deficit before finally punching one in. Then again, you may not see any difference.

The difference is......two pts. 

tacklethis...

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 25, 2014, 12:19:48 pm

it, whipping boy.

Well, hey, you almost won. If you could have come up with another 20 points or so....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas