• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CROSS COUNTY @ EPC

Started by bdubyab60, October 10, 2014, 10:29:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 14, 2014, 11:13:25 pm
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 14, 2014, 09:28:25 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 14, 2014, 03:21:59 pm
I have goose bumps leading up to this game.  We just need to stop 44 bec we have 3 good athletes in the back for the pass. Both teams goes mostly both ways bec of depth so who gets tired first
how many does EPC dress out? CC dresses out 32.
Do all 32 play. We got 26.
majority of them do. At least special teams.

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 15, 2014, 07:12:01 am
I have goose bumps leading up to this game.  We just need to stop 44 bec we have 3 good athletes in the back for the pass. Both teams goes mostly both ways bec of depth so who gets tired first
Most teams do that playmaker. I'm talking about offense and defense. You guys aren't changing all 11 out. You play your best players as much as you can

Bodyguard

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 14, 2014, 11:51:08 pm
Bdub, you aint serious are you?  Getting ready. Going tomorrow to put my tint up to camp out.  Getting real around here

Leave your tent up cause it gets realer next week....

birddawg1986

If it wasn't for the JC-Bearden game going on this week this would probably be the best game in 2A. I thought this might be a PAC 10 or Big 12 shoot out with no defense being played. Whomever has the ball last will probably win this game. EPC 42 Cross Co 40 (Home Field Advantage +2) Both teams will combine for almost a 1000 yards offense in this game.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 15, 2014, 07:16:46 am
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 15, 2014, 07:12:01 am
Most teams do that playmaker. I'm talking about offense and defense. You guys aren't changing all 11 out. You play your best players as much as you can
of course

bdubyab60

Quote from: Bodyguard on October 15, 2014, 07:51:21 am
Bdub, you aint serious are you?  Getting ready. Going tomorrow to put my tint up to camp out.  Getting real around here

I got a tent dont need it though I live close enough. Serious, never, unless its time to get serious then I get serious but if its not i dont  but seriously if im serious its serious or not. Maybe Im not sure.

Lot of stress these days leads me not to take things to seriously.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 15, 2014, 09:48:52 pm

I got a tent dont need it though I live close enough. Serious, never, unless its time to get serious then I get serious but if its not i dont  but seriously if im serious its serious or not. Maybe Im not sure.

huh?

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 15, 2014, 10:42:23 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 15, 2014, 09:48:52 pm

huh?
Exactly.

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

business is fixn to pick up...good luck to those fighting for a conference championchip...may the best team win it...

leedog95

This game will be close early, but I think EPC will pull away late. Look for the 12th man to show up for this game its homecoming.... PS I think DJ is related to coach Weathers. That's not bad Weathers is a good coach and those EPC kids play hard for him every year!!!!

Donnie Jamon

I just love my alma mater and a fan of high school football. Bdub, get those burgers going

playmaker04

Heard EPC Jr high put it on the Tree tonight. Can't wait til tomorrow night.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 16, 2014, 10:32:18 pm
Heard EPC Jr high put it on the Tree tonight. Can't wait til tomorrow night.

Yeah. Our jr high isn't bad. We had a good QB that got hurt 2-3 games ago but we will be fine

playmaker04

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 16, 2014, 10:08:34 pm
I just love my alma mater and a fan of high school football. Bdub, get those burgers going
This will be my last game doing them I believe. Gotta get up there early if you want one of mine.

Junior Warriors took care of business tonight. Hopefully the seniors will take care of business to, should be a good one.

Donnie Jamon

Will not get there until right at 7:00

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 16, 2014, 11:36:21 pm
Yeah against CC.
He was gonna try and play tonight with a brace but it was still bothering him. Backup played very good tonight. Not sure who we got left but we should take care of business the rest of the way on the junior side. Got a solid defense and the backup has a couple of games under his belt now.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 16, 2014, 11:44:15 pm
Will not get there until right at 7:00
Ill be on the fence by then. Should be a good crowd.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 16, 2014, 11:46:41 pm
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 16, 2014, 11:36:21 pm
Yeah against CC.
He was gonna try and play tonight with a brace but it was still bothering him. Backup played very good tonight. Not sure who we got left but we should take care of business the rest of the way on the junior side. Got a solid defense and the backup has a couple of games under his belt now.
walnut ridge. Their no bad. We beat them 32-22

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 16, 2014, 11:42:14 pm
This will be my last game doing them I believe. Gotta get up there early if you want one of mine.

Junior Warriors took care of business tonight. Hopefully the seniors will take care of business to, should be a good one.
you gonna make me a burger bdub?

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:06:00 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 16, 2014, 11:42:14 pm

you gonna make me a burger bdub?
If you get there early enough. Wiht tit being homecoming things shoudlbe getting started a little earlier.

playmaker04

Had a good friend over there that passed away this year. Y'all probably knew Greg Griffin. Another good buddy over there fondly known as Big Daddy!

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:08:21 am
Had a good friend over there that passed away this year. Y'all probably knew Greg Griffin. Another good buddy over there fondly known as Big Daddy!
Greg was my brother in law

playmaker04

bdubyab60

playmaker04

Yep. I stop by and say hi tonight.

bdubyab60

justalionfan

foxx88

bdubyab60

Tubetown game of the week. They are setting up the cameras now.

Donnie Jamon

It is also Homecoming so don't be in a hurry.  Be safe and GL

godgiven999

The_Devil_Himself

the_whitester_21

playmaker04

Its more CC was underrated

mtindian42

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 17, 2014, 09:12:59 pm
Quote from: godgiven999 on October 17, 2014, 08:55:23 pm
Overrated!!!  ;D

No doubt.
cc is just underrated...epc has nothing to be ashamed of...this cc team is for real...also shows just how far westside has come...cc gets a black eye because of that loss...and they should not...

godgiven999

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 09:24:53 pm
Its more CC was underrated
I put them in my top 10 this past week!

hssportfan

Hats off to a great CC team. Total beatdown at home on homecoming. Davis is a great player but the CC qb is underrated. We got to lick our wounds and go to work,if not next week may be worse.

bdubyab60

Second half they just took it to us. We didn't help our self much either with dropped passes and some bad communication on some routes. I think 3 times the ball was thrown and was probably no ta receiver within 30 yards of it. Didn't block worth a crap in the second half either, that had a lot to do with CC.

CC made all the plays they needed and even when we did make a play we would give it right back or they would make another play.

Turning point in this game and I know some will say the pick six but I think when CC through the deep pass out of halftime. A little under thrown and we try to intercept and it bounces to the CC player really just killed our guys. It was like we lost all our fire after that play.

leedog95

EPC was flat out beat down up front on both sides of the ball...That really surprised me.

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:17:10 am
Yep. I stop by and say hi tonight.
I waited out front as long as I could. We will catch up sometime.

THA TRUTH

Donnie Jamon

I agree leedog. Whoooa!  Glad that one is over. Congrats to CC. That line on both sides a a scrappy little bunch and will get after you.  CC needs props more than just how bad we played. Feisty bunch

bdubyab60

THA TRUTH

Hey don't get mad at the truth

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 17, 2014, 10:08:21 pm
I agree leedog. Whoooa!  Glad that one is over. Congrats to CC. That line on both sides a a scrappy little bunch and will get after you.  CC needs props more than just how bad we played. Feisty bunch
Yeah they put it on us tonight.

brown2010

hssportfan

Lot of dropped balls, running wrong routes, missed tackles, but most of all was a lack of heart by a few players. Don't give up til the horn sounds, no matter the score.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas