• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CROSS COUNTY @ EPC

Started by bdubyab60, October 10, 2014, 10:29:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Cupcakes are over for EPC and CC is rolling now too. A couple of conference favorites meet. 4 yards separated CC from victory last year. Should be a good one.

the_whitester_21

CC keeps rolling. Wins 28-20

bigbrew25

No 2nd half comebacks from cc this time.  Epc by at least 14

playmaker04

CC defense playing well right now. But so is EPC's. Epc averaging 48 pts ppg and allowing 12. CC averaging 37 ppg and allowing 18. Can CC contain Scales, can EPC contain Davis? This should be as good or better than last year's game.

mtindian42

going with the birds 34 to 20.

bdubyab60

I'm gonna think long and hard on this one. Definitely our conference game of the week.

hssportfan

These two teams have the potential offensively to provide the most entertaining game of the year in our conference. Defense better step up this week for both teams or the poor refs are going to get a workout. As of now the weather forecast looks great. Can't wait for this one.

Donnie Jamon

I think epc is better. I think epc has the better coach. So I'm going with epc 38-24

MarionBlueDevil

EPC plays the first of two conference heavies on Friday. Haven't really been tested yet.

Will be an interesting weeks 7 and 8, gang  ;D

bulldog2006

Elvis

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 11, 2014, 12:26:13 pm
I think epc is better. I think epc has the better coach. So I'm going with epc 38-24
Better coach ? Williams is pretty dang good. U must be Weathers kin folk with all of that back patting. T birds roll

bulldog2006

Epc will lose this week and next and have an early first round exit in the playoffs

Ventman

bulldog2006

Epc is getting fat off all those cupcakes they had this year.

playmaker04

Quote from: Ventman on October 11, 2014, 10:35:59 pm
Cc will smoke EPC by 40!
lol. If CC wins it will not be by 40.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Elvis on October 11, 2014, 10:21:51 pm
Better coach ? Williams is pretty dang good. U must be Weathers kin folk with all of that back patting. T birds roll
Except every CC fan complains about him like MT does Dunn. No rolling in this game. 10 points or less either side

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Elvis on October 11, 2014, 10:21:51 pm

And u must be an umpire that ain't gonna get anymore EPC baseball games

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Ventman on October 11, 2014, 10:35:59 pm
Cc will smoke EPC by 40!

Vent I have talked good about Carlisle for 5 years. You can't be serious?  "C'mon man"

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: bulldog2006 on October 11, 2014, 10:25:43 pm
Epc will lose this week and next and have an early first round exit in the playoffs

You my friend need to stop making your own crack. Hope you get well

bulldog2006

Lol "the epc faithful" you will regret that the AAA put Earle in the 2a-3.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: bulldog2006 on October 11, 2014, 11:46:55 pm
Lol "the epc faithful" you will regret that the AAA put Earle in the 2a-3.

Why is that?  U already got beat by 20 by a AA team

bulldog2006

October 12, 2014, 12:34:36 am #21 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 01:04:30 am by bulldog2006
Um yeah.........that's what happens when you play good competition. Plus that was week 1. Yall looked below average against Mccory in week 1.  Earle starts off slow every year . But we cause major problems come playoff time. And its week 7 and we are in playoff mode. So thats bad news for you epc fans. Should have begged the AAA to schedule us early.

bulldog2006

Back to the original topic epc will have their hands full with cross county this friday

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: bulldog2006 on October 12, 2014, 12:39:57 am
Back to the original topic epc will have their hands full with cross county this friday

Sure they will. Cc has one of the best backs in 2A. They have a real solid offensive team. 44 will give anyone fits

ISU7

EPC by 6 at home ;D 8), CC will have 2 TD's called back for sure..lol sorry DJ and Bdub...lol ;D 8)

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: ISU7 on October 12, 2014, 10:13:55 am
EPC by 6 at home ;D 8), CC will have 2 TD's called back for sure..lol sorry DJ and Bdub...lol ;D 8)

A win is a win

mtindian42

I would not say Brian is a better coach then Steve Williams. but I will say Brian has been around a coach all his life with his dad gab coaching pee wee ball. so guise you could say Brian was destine to be a coach...and a darn good one at that...

mrkingark

Should be a great game, one of the best QB in AA, and one of the best backs in AA, 2 good coaches, 2 good teams! Hope officials make it a fair game and not a homey advantage! But no way they can be bad as Marked Tree refs!

bdubyab60

I guess CC has to play the refs every where they go?

Pit Bull

Should be a good game with a ton of information.

mrkingark

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 12, 2014, 03:18:24 pm
I guess CC has to play the refs every where they go?
Nope didn"t have to at Salem.....good crew called game fair!

bigbrew25

Quote from: bulldog2006 on October 11, 2014, 10:39:26 pm
Epc is getting fat off all those cupcakes they had this year.
Yea, we're cut off until 10/31.  But it will be drizzled with weak sauce and have sprinkles on it.  ;D

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 13, 2014, 08:42:50 pm
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2792676/highlights/84793392#
Davis Jr highlights

Actually those are soph highlights. Impressive run and leap against us at the end of the video.

playmaker04

I think just the end was sophomore highlight against y'all. The rest was this year I think.

bdubyab60

Quote from: bulldog2006 on October 12, 2014, 12:34:36 am
Um yeah.........that's what happens when you play good competition. Plus that was week 1. Yall looked below average against Mccory in week 1.  Earle starts off slow every year . But we cause major problems come playoff time. And its week 7 and we are in playoff mode. So thats bad news for you epc fans. Should have begged the AAA to schedule us early.
You know playing a tough schedule is great and all but it helps to be competitive against those teams. All Earle has done is feast off the same trey of cupcakes EPC has.
EPC is not gonna lay down for anyone, and Earle isn't any better than any of the tougher teams we played over the past few years

Dogg

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 14, 2014, 12:30:20 pm
You know playing a tough schedule is great and all but it helps to be competitive against those teams. All Earle has done is feast off the same trey of cupcakes EPC has.
EPC is not gonna lay down for anyone, and Earle isn't any better than any of the tougher teams we played over the past few years
JC and Lake Hamilton are as about as tough a non conference game as you can get! EPC and Earle are both are in the same boat. Unless you're in the class 2A State Championship Game, who you played, when you played them, how many points you won or lost by is irrelevant.
If EPC is as good as advertised they should handle CC without a problem. CC is one demensional, 44 left, right and up tge middle.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 14, 2014, 10:22:32 am
I think just the end was sophomore highlight against y'all. The rest was this year I think.

You had McCrory in there and also that good back number 2 I believe was in there a lot in the back field with 44.  It doesn't matter tho. Still one fast dude

Donnie Jamon

I have goose bumps leading up to this game.  We just need to stop 44 bec we have 3 good athletes in the back for the pass. Both teams goes mostly both ways bec of depth so who gets tired first

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on October 14, 2014, 02:36:52 pm
Um yeah.........that's what happens when you play good competition. Plus that was week 1. Ya ll looked below average against Mccory in week 1.  Earle starts off slow every year . But we cause major problems come playoff time. And its week 7 and we are in playoff mode. So thats bad news for you epc fans. Should have begged the AAA to schedule us early.
JC and Lake Hamilton are as about as tough a non conference game as you can get! EPC and Earle are both are in the same boat. Unless you're in the class 2A State Championship Game, who you played, when you played them, how many points you won or lost by is irrelevant.
If EPC is as good as advertised they should handle CC without a problem. CC is one demensional, 44 left, right and up tge middle.
I see what your saying...but at the same time I would not short change cc...they are way more then just Davis...solid QB play...and they play tough d...that a win you some ball games...no matter the competition...

bdubyab60

I don't expect the game to be a blow out either way. Likewise when we play Earle.
If you have seen CC, yeah you know what's coming most of the time but stopping it is another story.

dragondad#1

Will the Qb for Epc be playing Friday....

mtindian42

Quote from: dragondad#1 on October 14, 2014, 03:58:35 pm
Will the Qb for Epc be playing Friday....
yes I think its there jr high qb that got hurt. scales should be out there tho...

Donnie Jamon

Yes jr high qb.  Sr high qb will be showing out I hope

playmaker04

I wouldn't really say CC is one dimensional. Fullback #17 will hurt you running the ball and catching passes out of backfield. Qb good enough to hurt you if you stack the box to much plus he can run.

playmaker04

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 14, 2014, 03:21:59 pm
I have goose bumps leading up to this game.  We just need to stop 44 bec we have 3 good athletes in the back for the pass. Both teams goes mostly both ways bec of depth so who gets tired first
how many does EPC dress out? CC dresses out 32.

Pit Bull

You've played no where near the level of competition that Earle has played nor have had to battle in the trenches that we have played. You will soon understand...

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 14, 2014, 11:01:34 pm

You've played no where near the level of competition that Earle has played nor have had to battle in the trenches that we have played. You will soon understand...
Earle has played 2 tougher teams than EPC has played and been blown out by both. Hazen and Highland that's it. Colts aren't what they usually are and you know it. Enough about how tough your schedule was. Earle may beat us but they got their hands full when they come to lepanto on senior night.

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 14, 2014, 09:28:25 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 14, 2014, 03:21:59 pm
how many does EPC dress out? CC dresses out 32.
Do all 32 play. We got 26.

Donnie Jamon

Bdub, you aint serious are you?  Getting ready. Going tomorrow to put my tint up to camp out.  Getting real around here

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas