• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Pine/Jville personnel

Started by mc, November 25, 2005, 01:33:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

I hear that Mt Pine sophmore post is causing havoc this year?  I know the other 2 guys are good (Blees and McDorman), but from what I've seen b4 is a bunch of street ballers who think they are great make up the rest of the team.  If I'm wrong tell me.

Jville I'm not too sure about all of your players, except you guys are gettin to practicer earlier than usual.  lol.....fill me in

PopTart Man

Jville has a solid starting five and a pretty deep bench. Lots of role players on our team. If Coach needs something done, he puts in someone who will get the job done.

Wraith

When Bigelow played Jessieville, they didn't use hardly anyone off the bench....  Did you guys just start incorporating that?

superd2312

We played yall early in the season, we were still gettin in the groove from football, now we are completely different than then in many ways.

bballer_85

JVille definately has an unused bench, but thats the way lamb has always done.  don't be surprised if a few of them can take care of business when it needs taken care of. 

Wraith

You just gave the same excuse that Bigelow can use.  They had two key starters that had to come back from football.  So I could say the same thing.  It doesn't matter right now.  The only thing that matters is a good practice game with Mt. Pine to get us ready for District.  And the best team in the Region is easily Abundant Life.  They have won 11 in a row and since then they are unbeatable.

PopTart Man

Quote from: Wraith on February 08, 2006, 12:05:59 pm
When Bigelow played Jessieville, they didn't use hardly anyone off the bench.... Did you guys just start incorporating that?

First time Jville played Bigelow, we started like the 8th man. Here recently Coach has been using some more people off the bench, but he still puts the right person in to get the job done.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas