• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Rankings: Quarterfinals

Started by AT, November 14, 2018, 01:18:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

1. Pulaski Academy - 198 (Same)
2. Harrison - 166 (Same)
3. Texarkana - 159 (Same)
4. Little Rock Christian - 141 (Same)
5. Little Rock McClellan - 121 (Same)
6. Blytheville - 103 (Up 1)
7. Morrilton - 92 (Down 1)
8. Wynne - 59 (Up 2)
9. Little Rock Parkview - 41 (Down 1)
10. Camden Fairview - 14 (Down 1)

Others
Valley View - 2 (NR)
Alma - 1 (Same)
Greenbrier - 1 (Down 1)
White Hall - 1 (Up 1)

Pollsters(20): Almatrackster, Reddington, Youngsta71701, Hoghead2, JacketFan, DevilDog59, PA Dad, PA Bruin Fan, Ball Hawk, InYoGrill, Missco, Go Postal, DEVIL DOG HOG, Overdahill, athletic supporter, RazorDad, Joe Dirt, slemmer1987, Lumberjackfan1978, AHS06,

AT

Quarterfinal Matchups for Top Ten

1. Pulaski Academy vs. 5. Little Rock McClellan

2. Harrison vs. 8. Wynne

3. Texarkana vs. 4. Little Rock Christian

4. Little Rock Christian @ 3. Texarkana

5. Little Rock McClellan @ 1. Pulaski Academy

6. Blytheville vs. 7. Morrilton

7. Morrilton @ 6. Blyhteville

8. Wynne @ 2. Harrison

9. Little Rock Parkview - ELIMINATED

10. Camden Fairview - ELIMINATED

AT

I think this could be one of the most competitive quarterfinals we've had in 5A.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 14, 2018, 01:20:41 pm
I think this could be one of the most competitive quarterfinals we've had in 5A.

Agreed. I'm anxiously waiting to see how the teams compete Friday. I wish I could go to several different games.

Go Postal

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 14, 2018, 01:33:14 pm
Agreed. I'm anxiously waiting to see how the teams compete Friday. I wish I could go to several different games.
PA, LRCA and Harrison sould be streaming the games that they play. 

MDXPHD

Quote from: Go Postal on November 14, 2018, 02:06:34 pm
PA, LRCA and Harrison sould be streaming the games that they play.

If I go to the PA game, it's going to be hard to hold my phone and watch the others in that cold weather!

JessieP

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 14, 2018, 02:58:05 pm
If I go to the PA game, it's going to be hard to hold my phone and watch the others in that cold weather!

Actually we jump up to the mid 50's tomorrow and 65 on Friday. It's supposed to be a balmy 59 in Little Rock at kick-off. I may wear my Speedos.

MDXPHD

Quote from: JessieP on November 14, 2018, 03:10:30 pm
Actually we jump up to the mid 50's tomorrow and 65 on Friday. It's supposed to be a balmy 59 in Little Rock at kick-off. I may wear my Speedos.

I'm not old enough to look at the week ahead forecast - thanks for the update! Still can't decide what game I'm going to.

Go Postal

Quote from: JessieP on November 14, 2018, 03:10:30 pm

JessieP

Quote from: Go Postal on November 14, 2018, 03:28:23 pm

It's always an honor to receive a reply from Posty. Wow, I have so many people to thank...

AT

I lean these:

PA

Harrison

LRC

Morrilton

I think LRC/Texarkana is very tough to choose. I have only heard about the Hog injuries, but they have seemed to take a great team and made them semi-great.

That said, LRC has had a tough time with physical teams in the past....such a toss up.

I'm pretty hard locks for PA and Harrison, but they are playing two teams who will cause trouble.

Morrilton/Blytheville will be a lot of fun. I'm going with what I know...Criswell's excellence and McNabb's excellent coaching.

Overdahill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 14, 2018, 03:28:23 pm

Dang, I never would have believed he had earned the nickname "Jessie the Body"  :o

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on November 15, 2018, 09:57:59 am
Dang, I never would have believed he had earned the nickname "Jessie the Body"  :o

Hey, I have Brad Pitt's body. I'm sure I'll be hearing from his lawyer when he see's what I've done to it.

Go Postal

Quote from: JessieP on November 15, 2018, 11:00:23 am
Hey, I have Brad Pitt's body. I'm sure I'll be hearing from his lawyer when he see's what I've done to it.

Go Postal

Expect to see the Goblins do this on Friday. 

Our kicker, Max Payne is getting a lot of experience in this year.
Quick Stats
FG Made   4
FG Attempts   4
FG Long   21
PAT Made   61
PAT Attempts   64
KO Yards   3193

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Go Postal on November 15, 2018, 06:16:38 pm
Expect to see the Goblins do this on Friday. 

Our kicker, Max Payne is getting a lot of experience in this year.
Quick Stats
FG Made   4
FG Attempts   4
FG Long   21
PAT Made   61
PAT Attempts   64
KO Yards   3193

So they have kicked 4 FGs with the longest snappped from the 4yd line, when you have a RB who averages over 8yds/carry?   ??? ???

Go Postal

November 16, 2018, 07:25:40 am #16 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:29:34 am by Go Postal
It was in 2nd half. JayVees offense had the ball and didn't want to turnover on downs.  I think that is a typo.  But I thought he had a 40 yarder earlier in the season.  It must have been one of our other kickers that did that.  Payne with 126 points so far though.

PA Dad

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 15, 2018, 08:57:58 am
I lean these:

PA

Harrison

LRC

Morrilton

I think LRC/Texarkana is very tough to choose. I have only heard about the Hog injuries, but they have seemed to take a great team and made them semi-great.

That said, LRC has had a tough time with physical teams in the past....such a toss up.

I'm pretty hard locks for PA and Harrison, but they are playing two teams who will cause trouble.

Morrilton/Blytheville will be a lot of fun. I'm going with what I know...Criswell's excellence and McNabb's excellent coaching.

A clean sweep.  Good call.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas