• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Semi-Finals

Started by Ponca, November 09, 2018, 10:58:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponca

Let's skip ahead.

Harrison has a bye next week. So does Morrilton.

Arkansas High vs. LRCA
PA vs. McClellen

For the play-in games should be good.

PA Dad

Quote from: Ponca on November 09, 2018, 10:58:30 pm
Let's skip ahead.

Arkansas High vs. LRCA
PA vs. McClellen

I agree that Harrison will win big.  But I don't think Morrilton rolls.  Morrilton will have its hands full with Blytheville.

I think all of the 1 and 2 seeds won tonight so all conferences still have two teams in play.

Ponca

Quote from: PA Dad on November 09, 2018, 11:17:02 pm
I agree that Harrison will win big.  But I don't think Morrilton rolls.  Morrilton will have its hands full with Blytheville.

I think all of the 1 and 2 seeds won tonight so all conferences still have two teams in play.

Morrilton is playing their D1 QB now right?

PA Dad

Quote from: Ponca on November 09, 2018, 11:18:35 pm
Morrilton is playing their D1 QB now right?

Yes and they barely squeaked by Parkview tonight.

the voice

Parkview was very well coached and played well. Yes JC is playing , it's his third game of the year.  He's playing better every snap. Parkview was no pushover tonight.

PA Dad

Quote from: the voice on November 09, 2018, 11:40:49 pm
Parkview was very well coached and played well. Yes JC is playing , it's his third game of the year.  He's playing better every snap. Parkview was no pushover tonight.

I didn't mean to infer that they are.  Parkview has a good team.  But Blytheville does too.  It should be a good game.

the voice

Yeah I agree. I think it will be as well. The game tonight went how I was afraid it would. Letting them set the tempo I was sure would be the end for the dogs. They found a way to close it out.

JacketFan

Let's skip ahead.

Arkansas High vs. LRCA
PA vs. McClellen

I guess Wynne should just stay home then, not gonna happen, Jackets don't lay down for no team,  so y'all keep thinking the Gobs got a easy game, we like it when we are underestimated

Duck12

I love how everyone thinks the East is so down. Blytheville won handily, Wynne handled business, VV kept it close and had the lead at the half. Keep doubting the East and we will keep proving you wrong.

Overdahill

Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 12:06:23 am
I guess Wynne should just stay home then, not gonna happen, Jackets don't lay down for no team,  so y'all keep thinking the Gobs got a easy game, we like it when we are underestimated

I'll fire a poison arrow for you Jacket, "Gobs Big" :D

JacketFan

Quote from: Overdahill on November 10, 2018, 07:41:39 am
Well, it's done now, thanks Overdahill, you just sealed the Gobs fate.  The kiss of death has been put on the Gobs, so come to Harrison Friday to watch the Delta Swarm knock off the Goblins.  Go Jackets

InYoGrill

Gobs by 50!  ;D

West > East

Go Postal

Quote from: Overdahill on November 10, 2018, 07:41:39 am
Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 10:08:08 am
Well, it's done now, thanks Overdahill, you just sealed the Gobs fate.  The kiss of death has been put on the Gobs, so come to Harrison Friday to watch the Delta Swarm knock off the Goblins.  Go Jackets

This season
at the Goblin Stadium?
Not so fast my friends!

JacketFan

Nice arrow blockers Posty, I look forward to seeing all of your creative posts this week.  Go Jackets punish the Goblets ;D

MoTownDog

Jacket fans are saying "Uh-Oh" by the start of 2nd quarter.  Gobs by 20. 

je100

November 12, 2018, 09:30:12 am #15 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:44:13 am by je100
Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 12:06:23 am

Wynne will lay down Friday night.  Probably midway thru the second quarter.

White Hall literally had 11 guys within two yards of the line of scrimmage most of the night and couldn't stop the run.  They absolutely made White Hall lay down, and they will do the same to Wynne.  I'd be surprised if Wynne stays within 30.

It's nothing personal, it's just that Harrison is in a different class right now.

JoeDirt

Let's skip ahead.

Arkansas High vs. LRCA
PA vs. McClellen

I see you are upset by what Blytheville did to your poor Lakeside team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas