• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview @ Wynne

Started by JacketFan, November 03, 2018, 12:13:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketFan

Wynne with a dominating performance over the Raiders, thoughts on the first round playoff  game against Fairview?

The A-Team

I don't know much about Wynne. Are they a passing or running team? Speed? Big?

Rick Swines

I've seen both play. Wynne rolls in this one. Wont be close.

titan33

Quote from: The A-Team on November 03, 2018, 12:23:46 am
I don't know much about Wynne. Are they a passing or running team? Speed? Big?
Wynne is huge and throws just about every down.

Hoghead2

Long ride ..... Wynne 40  Camden Fairview 28

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: titan33 on November 03, 2018, 01:26:40 am
Wynne is huge and throws just about every down.

If Alabama ran the spread, thats what the Jackets look like. ;D

#1 Hog fan

Some of the Wynne fans might be reaching a little too far by saying a blowout this might be a game worth watching

wynnefootballfan

All jokeing aside. I remember the last time those guys were in town. they had some wide bodies up front. Still that way I'm sure?

browning_gold_12

The A-Team

Overdahill

Ok JacketFan, this one is for you. I'm taking my old hometown Cards on the road  8) PS I also lived in Hot Springs b4 but I don't think you will need help with that game

JacketFan

Quote from: Overdahill on November 05, 2018, 12:52:44 pm
Ok JacketFan, this one is for you. I'm taking my old hometown Cards on the road  8) PS I also lived in Hot Springs b4 but I don't think you will need help with that game
Thank you!  With your help, the first round should be a lock, might have to break out the voodoo dolls for the second round though.  Go Jackets

morriltondevildog

Heard Wynne may be without a starting lineman?

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: morriltondevildog on November 06, 2018, 05:52:31 am
Heard Wynne may be without a starting lineman?
Have not heard anything of this.

browning_gold_12

Quote from: browning_gold_12 on November 05, 2018, 08:07:10 am
Not as wide as 2012

Well... One is, but he is just a Jr and don't see the field a lot with 5 Seniors on the line in front of him. My boy...  ;D

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: browning_gold_12 on November 06, 2018, 07:47:39 am
Well... One is, but he is just a Jr and don't see the field a lot with 5 Seniors on the line in front of him. My boy...  ;D

I'm thinking we played Camden since 2012, seems like we played you guys in 2015 in the first round, is this correct?

morriltondevildog

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 06, 2018, 07:21:13 am
Have not heard anything of this.

Yes. But Heard he got to play last Friday.  Serious offense.

youhavenoidea

Is this an ineligible player issue?  Or an injury issue?

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 06, 2018, 10:35:05 am
Is this an ineligible player issue?  Or an injury issue?
I think it's a discipline issue.

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 06, 2018, 08:12:43 am
I'm thinking we played Camden since 2012, seems like we played you guys in 2015 in the first round, is this correct?
Correct the first year with Coach Cox

LionX2

Youngsta71701

Quote from: #1 Hog fan on November 06, 2018, 10:58:24 am
Correct the first year with Coach Cox
2013 was the last year with James. 2014 was the first year with Cox.

JacketFan

Quote from: morriltondevildog on November 06, 2018, 08:50:07 am
Yes. But Heard he got to play last Friday.  Serious offense.
Not sure who got to play and who didn't, but bring that same team on the field this Friday, because that team gave Nettleton a good ole fashioned butt whoopin.   ;D

olemissjacket99

Quote from: LionX2 on November 06, 2018, 10:59:21 am
not true
Had ISS yesterday and today.  Evidently VP didn't care how serious

LionX2

Quote from: olemissjacket99 on November 06, 2018, 08:59:03 pm
Had ISS yesterday and today.  Evidently VP didn't care how serious

Apparently, it wasn't all that serious if the school only gave him 2 days of ISS

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 06, 2018, 12:49:25 pm
2013 was the last year with James. 2014 was the first year with Cox.
Oops correction 2nd year😬

olemissjacket99

Quote from: LionX2 on November 07, 2018, 04:38:41 am
Apparently, it wasn’t all that serious if the school only gave him 2 days of ISS
yeah.   guess being in possesion of an illegal substance isn't too serious at WHS even on game day!

JessieP

Quote from: olemissjacket99 on November 07, 2018, 06:44:39 pm
yeah.   guess being in possesion of an illegal substance isn't too serious at WHS even on game day!

Lol. Being a football player in the south forgives a lot of sins.

titan33

You got proof? You would think if he had an illegal substance the high school principal and athletic director would do something about it?? Since it happened at school??.. But then again you're just someone listening to someone else spread rumors and want to spread them about a kid on FF. If it was a big deal like I said the AD and principal should have done something since it was AT SCHOOL apparently it was not.

way2go

Fake news

Yellowcake

Quote from: browning_gold_12 on November 06, 2018, 07:47:39 am

Love it. He's a hoss!!

LionX2

C'mon man. An illegal substance. They gave him 2 days of ISS for bringing something illegal on campus?? Let's use some logic here before we post

Why are you so dead set on slinging this kids business around anyway?

JessieP

Quote from: LionX2 on November 08, 2018, 04:26:04 am
C'mon man. An illegal substance. They gave him 2 days of ISS for bringing something illegal on campus?? Let's use some logic here before we post

Why are you so dead set on slinging this kids business around anyway?

Well said! I think some people get so caught up in trash talking or school pride that they lose sight of the fact that these are kids.

Having said that, I heard he was a Russian operative who goes under the code name Agent Orange. He is believed to be involved in the Kennedy assassination and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. He was caught while trying to transport Elvis's body back to his home planet. 

Maynard G Krebs

November 08, 2018, 10:20:07 am #33 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:23:37 am by Maynard G Krebs
Quote from: JessieP on November 08, 2018, 10:12:16 am
Well said! I think some people get so caught up in trash talking or school pride that they lose sight of the fact that these are kids.

Having said that, I heard he was a Russian operative who goes under the code name Agent Orange. He is believed to be involved in the Kennedy assassination and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. He was caught while trying to transport Elvis's body back to his home planet.

You left this part out:

Well he's a friend of them long-haired hippie type pinko hags
I betcha he's even got a Commie flag
Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage
He's a snake in the grass I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage

JessieP

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 08, 2018, 10:20:07 am
You left this part out:

Well he's a friend of them long-haired hippie type pinko hags
I betcha he's even got a Commie flag
Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage
He's a snake in the grass I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage

Now the last thing I wanted was to get into a fight,
In Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night.

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: JessieP on November 08, 2018, 10:12:16 am

For the love of pete.  SECRETS MAN SECRETS..  8)

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 07, 2018, 10:08:56 pm

Love it. He's a hoss!!

Proud Dad, good for you.. Safe travels to Wynne..

tmycjy

To all Camden fan hope u have fun in Wynn and drive safe

Bigdawg71

November 08, 2018, 08:07:17 pm #38 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:09:04 pm by Bigdawg71
Camden Fairview is a very talented football team, they have a good o-line, very nice D-line and probably two of the best wide receivers in the state. Their QB plays very good when he has blockers. Both running backs for Camden are very talented and hard running kids. This game will be won or loss upfront  by either CFV or Wynne. Can't wait to see how this one turns out

JessieP

Quote from: Bigdawg71 on November 08, 2018, 08:07:17 pm
Camden Fairview is a very talented football team, they have a good o-line, very nice D-line and probably two of the best wide receivers in the state. Their QB plays very good when he has blockers. Both running backs for Camden are very talented and hard running kids. This game will be won or loss upfront  by either CFV or Wynne. Can't wait to see how this one turns out

Are they a first option run or pass team?

Bigdawg71

Quote from: JessieP on November 08, 2018, 08:11:04 pm
Are they a first option run or pass team?
If the O-line comes ready to play they can do it all. They don't run an option they are a spread team. They are very talented they just have to come ready to play

JessieP

Quote from: Bigdawg71 on November 08, 2018, 08:18:43 pm
If the O-line comes ready to play they can do it all. They don't run an option they are a spread team. They are very talented they just have to come ready to play

No, I didn't mean running an option offense I meant what is their strong suit, running game or passing game. I ask because Wynne's defensive strength is stopping the run, their weakness is covering the pass. In fact I'd say Wynne's Achilles heel  is their defensive secondary.

morriltondevildog

Quote from: titan33 on November 07, 2018, 08:57:53 pm
You got proof? You would think if he had an illegal substance the high school principal and athletic director would do something about it?? Since it happened at school??.. But then again you're just someone listening to someone else spread rumors and want to spread them about a kid on FF. If it was a big deal like I said the AD and principal should have done something since it was AT SCHOOL apparently it was not.
Per a reliable source it was at school.  Had some "clean urine" in bottle bc he thought he'd be drug tested.  Admin left it up to VP bc policy doesn't give ISS in same day offenses and that was last Friday.   Obviously VP didn't care.  Started and played.  What message did VP send?   Players who see no PT on Friday nts received worst punishment earlier in yr.   Sad to see things have changed in past few yrs. 

JessieP

Quote from: morriltondevildog on November 08, 2018, 09:53:59 pm
Per a reliable source it was at school.  Had some "clean urine" in bottle bc he thought he'd be drug tested.  Admin left it up to VP bc policy doesn't give ISS in same day offenses and that was last Friday.   Obviously VP didn't care.  Started and played.  What message did VP send?   Players who see no PT on Friday nts received worst punishment earlier in yr.   Sad to see things have changed in past few yrs.

What school are we talking about?

titan33

Quote from: morriltondevildog on November 08, 2018, 09:53:59 pm
Per reliable source there ya go again lol, pretty sad when you're blasting a kid on the internet. Sounds like you got friends in wynne that must not like the coach, or maybe you're still sore about losing to them last year? Either way that's bush league talking about a kid on here that did nothing wrong and slandering a coach who did nothing wrong. But hey man you do you.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: JessieP on November 08, 2018, 09:05:45 pm
No, I didn't mean running an option offense I meant what is their strong suit, running game or passing game. I ask because Wynne's defensive strength is stopping the run, their weakness is covering the pass. In fact I'd say Wynne's Achilles heel  is their defensive secondary.
50/50 but I will say that our two best Wide Receivers are electric with the ball in their hands. When the Offensive Line gives Johnson time to throw he's pretty good. If he's running for his life all night we're in trouble. We have two running backs that run a 4.5 or better, one is a Sophomore. With us it all depends on how the Offensive Line performs. Wilkins at Left Tackle has been consistent all year take away some of the holding calls but the others not so much.

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 09, 2018, 05:32:34 am
50/50 but I will say that our two best Wide Receivers are electric with the ball in their hands. When the Offensive Line gives Johnson time to throw he's pretty good. If he's running for his life all night we're in trouble. We have two running backs that run a 4.5 or better, one is a Sophomore. With us, it all depends on how the Offensive Line performs. Wilkins at Left Tackle has been consistent all year take away some of the holding calls but the others not so much.
(Doesn't have anything to do with the playoffs) Not to mention there's another talented running back for CF that's a sophomore who had a season ending injury, Kevin Tate. CF will have a two-headed horse causing trouble for defenses next year.

Youngsta71701

November 09, 2018, 09:39:12 am #47 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 09:43:58 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: #1 Hog fan on November 09, 2018, 09:21:48 am
(Doesn't have anything to do with the playoffs) Not to mention there's another talented running back for CF that's a sophomore who had a season ending injury, Kevin Tate. CF will have a two-headed horse causing trouble for defenses next year.
What doesn't have anything to do with the playoffs? He just asked for a basic overview of the offense.

Cardinalboi07

Quote from: JessieP on November 08, 2018, 09:05:45 pm

CF is pretty balanced. Not really heavy run or heavy pass. Whichever one starts clicking first.

razorcardsfan11

Will wynne live stream this game? Looks like I'll be working a lie late today and won't be able to make it from Camden in time

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas