• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 10

Started by tmycjy, October 27, 2018, 12:40:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

October 27, 2018, 12:40:10 pm Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 03:56:25 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 10

5-A EAST

Wynne 21  :-*   (5-4 4-2 Wynne won a huge game last week over there rivals FC 35-34 in OT this week they take on Nettleton for the 5-A East Tittle You herd me right if Wynne win this game Wynne is in the playoff somewhere if they lose this game Wynne could be lock out or need help from other school if Wynne win this game are seeding depend on other team that wins if we lose Wynne still could be in with other team winning just right glad to say wynne this to move there season to 6-4 5-2 in east play will Wynne win this force a tie for the 5-A east tittle I'm Hoping so but only time will tell for sure )
Nettleton 17  ??? (8-1 5-1 Nettleton lost a huge game last week over Valley View 14-12 this week Nettleton take on Wynne for the out right tittle of the 5-A East if nettleton win they get it out right and number 1 seed if they lose this game its a tie and they are still in the playoff but where I don't know glad to say they lose this game to move there season to 8-2 5-2 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure) 

Batesville 19  :-* ( 4-5 4-2 Batesville won last week over GCT 39-7 this week they take on Valley view in a key game that could deturman playoffs and east tittle game if Batesville wins with a Wynne win over Nettleton it can be a tie for the east tittle if they lose this game its all depends on what other school do if there in the playoff glad to say they win this game to move there season to 5-5 5-2 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Valley view 17  :-\  (6-3 4-2 VV won a huge game last week over Nettleton 14-12 this week they take on Batesville in a key game that could deturnman playoffs and the east tittle if VV wins with a Wynne win over nettleton it can be a tie for the east tittle if VV loses its all depend on what other school do for playoff sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 6-4 4-3 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Blytheville 38  ;D   (4-5 4-2 Blytheville won last week to Paragould 41-21 this week they take on FC in a key game that could deturman playoff and east tittle for Blytheville is in the same boat as Batesville and valley view but it all depends if Wynne Can win over Nettleton for that tittle if they win there in some where if they lose there still could be in all depends on what other school do glad to say they win this game to move there season to 5-5 5-2 in east play will they win this game and make it to the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Forrest City 20  :'( (4-5 3-3 FC lost a huge game last week over there rival Wynne 35-34 in OT this week they take on Blytheville in a key game FC must win to get a chance at the playoffs if they lose it look like they will be lock out if they win this game they should be in but who know where it will all depend on other school sorry to say they lost this game to move there season to 4-6 3-4 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Green County Tech 34  :-* (2-7 0-6 GCT lost last week to Batesville 39-7 this week they take on there cross town Green County rival Paragould for city bragging right glad to say they win this game to end there season at 3-7 1-6 in east play will they win this game or will there rivals win only time will tell for sure)
Paragould 33  :'(  (0-9 0-6 Paragould lost last week to Blytheville 41-21 this week they take on there cross town green county rival G.C.T. for city bragging right sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 0-10 0-7 in east play will they go 0-10 only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe 14  :'( (4-5 3-3 Beebe won last week over LR Fair 48-21 this week they take on LR Christian and lose to end there season at 4-6 3-4 in central play if they win its look like they are lockout of playoff will they play spoiler only time will tell for sure)
LR Christian 48  8) (8-1 5-1 LRC  won last week in a high scoreing wild one over Maumelle 87-63 you herd me right this week they take on beebe and win LRC in lock for 2ed seed in the playoffs with this win this move them to 9-1 6-1 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR Fair 6  :-X  (1-8 0-6 LR Fair lost last week to Beebe 48-21 this week LR Fair plays there last game ever as the LR Fair War eagles next year LRMC and LR Fair will combine school in to what I think will be called southwest high school  sorry to say they lose this one to end there season at 1-9 0-7 in central play will they win this game to give there school one last win before they close there school only time will tell for sure)
LR Parkview 44  ;D (4-5 4-2 LR Parkview won a big game last week over White Hall 38-26 this week LR Parkview take on LR Fair and wins to move there season to 5-5 5-2 in central play with the win LRP will be 3 seed in playoffs if they lose this game with a white hall win over p.a. they are 4 seed will they get upset only time will tell for sure)

Maumelle 40  :) (4-5 1-5 Maumelle lost a wild high scoreing game to LR Christian 87-63 this week they take on WC in the season end game and wins to end there season at 5-5 2-5 in central Play they are lock out of playoffs will they win only time will tell for sure)
Watson Chapel 28  :( (2-6-1 1-5 WC lost last week to PA 51-14 this week they take on Maumelle and lose to end there season at 2-7-1 1-6 in central play they are lock out of playoff will they play spoiler only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy 44 (8-1 6-0 PA won last week over WC 51-14 this week they take on White hall for a out right tittle of the central if they win they are out right central Champion if they happen to get upset with a LRC win its a tie for the central P.A. has 1 seed lock up for playoffs they move there season to 9-1 7-0 in central play will they get upset only time will tell for sure)
White Hall 20  :-\  (White Hall 5-3 4-2 White hall lost last week to LR Parkview 38-26 this week they take on P.A. if they lose this game they are the 4th seed if they win with a Parkview lost they are 3 seed in playoff sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 5-4 4-3 in central play will they get the upset on P.A. only time will tell for sure)

5-A SOUTH

Camden 21  :P (6-3 5-1 Camden won last week over HS 57-0  this week Camden take on LRMC in a key playoff jocking game the winner of this game will have a home playoff game as the 2 seed the loser will go on the road as the 3 seed sorry to say they lose this game to get the 3 seed move there season to 6-4 5-2 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
LR McClellan 34  :D (8-1 5-1 LR McClellan won last week over HSLS 44-7 this week they take on Camden in a key playoff jocking game the winner get 2 seed and a home playoff game the loser get the 3 seed and will go on the road in the playoffs will they win only time will tell for sure )

DeQueen 0  >:( (1-8 1-5 DeQueen lost last week to Magnolia 40-29 this week take on Texarkana in the last game on the season and lose to end there season at 1-9 1-6 in south play they are lock out of playoff will they play spoiler only time will tell for sure)
Texarkana 48  :) (8-1 6-0 Texarkana won last week over hope 45-7 this week they take on DeQueen  if they win this game they are out right south champion if they lose some how with a LR McClellan Win they tie with them but they already have the number 1 seed lock down glad to say they have no problem with them to win this game move to 9-1 7-0 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Hope 21  :( (1-8 1-5 Hope lost last week to Texarkana 45-7 this week they take on Magnolia in the last game of the year sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 1-9 1-6 in south play will they win the last game of the season only time will tell for sure)
Magnolia 46 ::) (5-4 2-4 Magnolia won last week over DeQueen 40-29 this week they take on Hope in the last game of the season and wins to end there season at 6-4 3-4 in south play magnolia is lock out of playoffs will they get upset only time will tell for sure)

Hot Springs 19  >:( (1-8 1-5 Hot Springs lost last week to Camden 57-0 this week they take on there Garland county and city rival HS Lakeside for city braging right sorry to say they end there season with the lost they end there season at 1-9 1-6 in south play will they play spoiler and win city branging right only time will tell for sure)
HS Lakeside 40  :-*  (4-5 3-3 HSLS lost last week to LRMC 44-7 This week they take on there Garland county and city rival Hot Springs and win to move there season to 5-5 4-3 in south play HSLS is lock for the 4 seed in playoffs if they lose they are still lock at 4 seed in playoff will they win only time will tell for sure)

5-A WEST

Alma 42  :)  (4-5 4-2 Alma lost last week to Greenbrier 24-21 this week they take on Huntsville if they win this game with a Greenbrier lost alma will be 2 seed in playoff if they lose this game who know where they will be in the playoffs but should still be in glad to say they win this game to move there season to 5-5 5-2 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Huntsville 17  :( (2-7 0-6 Huntsville lost last week to Harrison 56-14 this week they take on alma in the season last game sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 2-8 0-7 in west play will they play spoiler only time will tell for sure)

Clarksville 14  :-X (2-7 1-5 Clarksville lost last week to Vilonia 43-21 this week they take on Morrilton in there season last game they lose this game to end there season at 2-8 1-6 in west play will they play spoiler only time will tell for sure)
Morrilton 44  8)  (5-4 4-2 Morrilton won last week over Farmington 52-30 this week they take on Clarksville if they win they are in but where I don't know if they lose it look like they will be in more or likely 4 seed if they loses with a viloina win who know where they will be glad to say they win this game to move there season to 6-4 5-2 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Farmington 7  ::) (4-5 2-4 Farmington lost last week to Morrilton 52-30 this week they take on Harrison for season ending game sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 4-6 2-5 in west play can Farmington play spoiler and rune Harrison prefect season only time will tell for sure they are lockout of playoffs )
Harrison 46  :-*  (9-0 6-0 Harrison won last week over Huntsville 56-14 this week they take on Farmington no matter what happen this week Harrison is out right 5-A West champion and 1 seed in playoff glad to say they win this game to cap off a 10-0 season and in my book still the dark Horse for the state tittle will they have a let down thing they go a 10-0 season already only time will tell for sure)

Greenbrier 35  ;D (6-3 4-2 Greenbrier won a huge game last week by beating alma 24-21 this week they take on there Faulkner County Rivals Vilonia in first security bank Judge cup this game could deturnman who make the playoffs if they win they are in playoff if they lose this game they could be out of playoff if they lose this game with a alma and Morrilton wins they are out of the playoff do to the head to head with Vilonia if they lose with a alma or Morrilton lost it come down to point system so who knows for sure if there in but glad to say they win this game to move there season to 7-3 5-2 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Vilonia 22  >:( (4-5 3-3 Vilonia won last week over Clarksville 43-21 this week they take on there Faulkner county Rivals Greenbrier in the First Security bank Judge cup this game could deturnman who make the playoffs Vilonia must win and have Alma and Morrilton win for a playoff spot as the 4 seed that the best way if Vilonia win with a lost from Alma or Morrilton it come down to point and I don't think they will be in the playoff with all the wrong Lost sorry to say they lose to there rival to end there season at 4-6 3-4 in west play will they win to shake it up and get in the playoff only time will tell for sure)

this is my pick for week 10 of the season so good luck to all team this week

here is my Record for each week

Week 0 10-5
week 1 17-9
week 2 22-5
week 3 12-6
week 4 13-3
week 5 9-7
week 6 14-2
week 7 14-2
week 8 14-2
week 9 13-3
for a season total of 138-44

so good luck to all team this week
and remember to thank all people who make Friday night football what it is from coaches to players to cheerleader and coaches to band kids to band drictor to all pressbox crews to chang crews to ticket seller to police crew to medical staff there to jantor and mantands staff to contstion stand and people who parks the buses just say thanks u to them

so good luck to all school and good luck to all team in the playoffs

JacketFan

Tmycjy, I am usually in agreement with your picks, but I hope you are wrong on two games.  Jackets need the Blazers and the Mustangs to win, so I hope you are wrong on those two games.  Go Jackets

tmycjy

Quote from: JacketFan on October 28, 2018, 04:08:48 pm
Tmycjy, I am usually in agreement with your picks, but I hope you are wrong on two games.  Jackets need the Blazers and the Mustangs to win, so I hope you are wrong on those two games.  Go Jackets

I hope I'm wrong also but I have to do it right to be fair with every other teams in the state that only fair if u agree or not that only right

tmycjy

Want to wish every school luck tonight

And remember play with pride to night

tmycjy

tmycjy goes  in week 10 13-3 for a season total of 151-47

my up side of the night Wynne beating Nettleton to get a 4 way tie for the 5-A east tittle

Grond

What you are doing here is simply fantastic. Always enjoy reading your pics.

Well done, sir.  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas